Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
So because everyone else shares forums it means we must too? Alright man.

where did i exactly say that, maybe you should read what i wrote few times and slower :)
your buddy stannis confirmed other teams shared it to you, irrelevant whether you accepted or not, i simply said it exists and is shared by everyone else, and james just said something dumb and made himself look dumber but that isnt exactly anything new.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
This is as usual a lie.

really really brainless

unknown.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Imagine teaming up with the whole world lmao yikes

dont bad mouth TF like that, they just said they do not share forums with any other ally fighting JD, whether they secretly pm other teams and say the date when to OP JD that is confidential until someone sends me a screen of that too ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
That’s not everyone. It excludes the team kicking their *** right now. So funny how you talk here but will never ever ever arrange to face tf in battle. Coward.

so you got caught in a lie and your reasoning is that the tab you said doesnt exist excludes your team which is exactly what i said... there is literally no way you are leading TF or doing anything strategy/ally management because you have no brain to do so, kudos to people actually doing the work to keep TF afloat for one world in years..

i was literally in both 110 and 129 you people ghosted both worlds before i could reach your area, and i aint playing speed 2 revolt 3 month into the world, cowards move would be waiting approx 10 days to drop way far from everyone then call everyone out for not fighting you lol

but dont worry, bring your lil premade to the next speed 3 or 4 revolt, il be there waiting for you to drop with my premade so you dont drop on opposite side for once :)

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
maybe but i have personally seen shared tab against JD by everyone else.. soo....
If you are the top alliance, people want to take you down. But whatever goes on outside of TF and TP has nothing to do with us

also really couldn’t give a damn about anything you have to say. We are destroying JD on our own, take the other alliances away and JD still loses. Go talk on a forum where you are relevant, because I only ever see you commenting on stuff you don’t have anything to do with

DeletedUser52215

JD had shared forums with ghosts and ghouls, 1st and 3rd ranked alliances teamed up to fight TF. It’s easy to forget that when 90% of those players aren’t around anymore.
You guys are really trying to find an excuse for TF beating JD but they’ve had more diplo than us, more merges than us and shared forums to beat us as well as being twice our size at the start.
We are just better.

JD had shared forums with ghosts and ghouls, 1st and 3rd ranked alliances teamed up to fight TF. It’s easy to forget that when 90% of those players aren’t around anymore.
You guys are really trying to find an excuse for TF beating JD but they’ve had more diplo than us, more merges than us and shared forums to beat us as well as being twice our size at the start.
We are just better.
Not particularly, the shared forums were defense, we've merged the same amount of times as you, and the diplo we had were teams asking for NAP's throughout the start of the server. However, you have NAP's with everyone in the server right now and most likely plan to keep it that way till domination time lmao ;)

DeletedUser52215

haha okay
You’ll just say we have an NAP with an ally I’ve never heard of again lol

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Pure nonsense right here

Picture all alliances attacking TF and only TF attacking JD lmao, you guys wouldn't last more than a month ;)

Use ur brain a bit more next time tho m8

You can’t blame us for your bad recruitment and not getting attacked when you don’t even attack us. You’re top of the world, if you don’t expect to get attacked you’re incredibly naive.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
E
Not particularly, the shared forums were defense, we've merged the same amount of times as you, and the diplo we had were teams asking for NAP's throughout the start of the server. However, you have NAP's with everyone in the server right now and most likely plan to keep it that way till domination time lmao ;)
Would you like fries with all that salt?