Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

jameslongst

Strategos
I dont think anyone wants to be on top of u

and they were the #2 alliance in the world :)
Here’s another one. “Duuuuuh, I don’t think we can lose. They take cities from us and we take cities from small rim teams.” Your very words show you for the MRA loving coward you are.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
players can quit left and right all they want, they can also lose as many cities as they want, as long as they have more cities in domination area they are winning the endgame, and they are roughly ~630 cities ahead as of now, cities you take in 45/55, gives them empty slots and dbp to open new slots to fill them in ocean 44/54 and as long as they keep doing that they will stay ahead and win the endgame, unless you can close the gap to ~100-200 cities you are losing big time despite the war scores, i have played far too many domination worlds to see how it works and what the big gap does for any other ally.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
players can quit left and right all they want, they can also lose as many cities as they want, as long as they have more cities in domination area they are winning the endgame, and they are roughly ~630 cities ahead as of now, cities you take in 45/55, gives them empty slots and dbp to open new slots to fill them in ocean 44/54 and as long as they keep doing that they will stay ahead and win the endgame, unless you can close the gap to ~100-200 cities you are losing big time despite the war scores, i have played far too many domination worlds to see how it works and what the big gap does for any other ally.
That’s what being an MRA does for you, but we will close that gap for sure

DeletedUser52215

You aren’t looking at the final 45 Dom count though. They have 85 players and only 45 of those count in the end. That’s hundreds of cities of theirs that don’t count. The same applies to us but when it comes to final 45s the gap is much closer than the ~630 difference.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You aren’t looking at the final 45 Dom count though. They have 85 players and only 45 of those count in the end. That’s hundreds of cities of theirs that don’t count. The same applies to us but when it comes to final 45s the gap is much closer than the ~630 difference.

i was actually looking only at their main wing without the 2nd in comparison to TF main wing, and they were 630 cities ahead, thats not including swapping players between the wings for neither JD nor TF because thats just too much math and time wasted on my end, so yeah, the gap is huge for this stage of the world, 100 city difference on the war score means so little when you see the big picture of the endgame, seen teams lose 600-1k cities long term and still win the endgame, so... gl you gonna need it

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
i was actually looking only at their main wing without the 2nd in comparison to TF main wing, and they were 630 cities ahead, thats not including swapping players between the wings for neither JD nor TF because thats just too much math and time wasted on my end, so yeah, the gap is huge for this stage of the world, 100 city difference on the war score means so little when you see the big picture of the endgame, seen teams lose 600-1k cities long term and still win the endgame, so... gl you gonna need it
You’re forgetting that right now the main alliance of TF has 34 people and JD has a full alliance

DeletedUser54755

You’re forgetting that right now the main alliance of TF has 34 people and JD has a full alliance
If you count both alliances versus just JD main branch they stiill have more cities. If someone would do the math abd put the top 45 players off each mra then i'd still imagine JD being ahead by minimum 500 cities
1613749460518.png

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
If you count both alliances versus just JD main branch they stiill have more cities. If someone would do the math abd put the top 45 players off each mra then i'd still imagine JD being ahead by minimum 500 cities
View attachment 15108
We will see how it goes but with the rate of JD players leaving and ghosting, and losing cities I’d say the gap will close faster than you expect

jameslongst

Strategos
All of this talk is just that...talk. A mouthful of Greek salad from players that don’t even play this server.

The reality on the ground is actually quite dire. At this point if we run an op, and someone from JD doesn’t ghost, they will accept that as a major win (it’s not).

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
All of this talk is just that...talk. A mouthful of Greek salad from players that don’t even play this server.

The reality on the ground is actually quite dire. At this point if we run an op, and someone from JD doesn’t ghost, they will accept that as a major win (it’s not).

if you have a brain to read and notice stuff, absolutely nothing of that above is trash talk, its statistics and counting cities, get a grip with yourself its just a basic talk about how domination endgame works

jameslongst

Strategos
if you have a brain to read and notice stuff, absolutely nothing of that above is trash talk, its statistics and counting cities, get a grip with yourself its just a basic talk about how domination endgame works
Also anyone with a brain knows to play the server or get off the forum. Get over yourself and go away. Or do you want to come get ghosted again?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Also anyone with a brain knows to play the server or get off the forum. Get over yourself and go away. Or do you want to come get ghosted again?

you really are a sped, inviting players into 3 month old slow revolt world to fight you..

jamie boy, if you do decide to grace us with your presence on speed 3 or 4 future revolt worlds, im gonna make damn sure i have a team ready to either drop behind you or in same ocean next to you, anytime i wanted to fight you dropped on the opposite side of the world in the rim and ghosted way before i can get there... shame..