Search results

1. Thrillology

Ten Years Flew by Quickly

It's already been just over ten years since I first played Grepolis. For the past six or so years, I have only been on Achilles. That said, I am interested in trying out another world in the near future, but first I'd like to know what the biggest changes to Grepolis have been since then...
  2. Thrillology

Is it possible to get 70 vacation days?

Greetings, I am a player on Achilles and I am wondering if it is possible to make a request to purchase additional vacation days since the maximum of 56 days is insufficient in this case. I am inquiring about this because some time in the future, I will not have access to the internet for ten...
  3. Thrillology

Very long time

Howdy folks, It's been a very, very long time since I last visited these forums. Last time I saw the forum, it looked very different -- nothing like how it looks now. My activity has slowed down on the game, but never did I stop playing except when I would go on vacation mode for vacations...
  4. Thrillology

Halloween Event: Public Recipe!

Halloween Event: Public Recipe! *Spoilers* It's not against the rules to pubicly post the recipes, right? So, why not have them all in one thread? Anyone who wants to contribute can do so by replying with a recipe on this thread. Also, feel free to repost this thread anywhere you want...
  5. Thrillology

Daylights savings ending early?

Why is the game ending daylights savings earlier than the official day of daylights savings' end? It's supposed to end on November 3, not October 27th, but I guess there's a reason?
  6. Thrillology

Inactive Topic Siege publication

Proposal That we have the ability to publish our sieges (I don't know why we don't have this feature yet). Reason Right now, the way I publish sieges is I take a screenshot, upload it to photobucket, then paste it into the support thread, but this can take up to 20 minutes depending on the...
  7. Thrillology

Not a Bug I can't log into EN Grepolis (I need support, not report a bug)

This isn't a bug, but I have no where else to post this, and I am still waiting for a response to my ticket I submitted on US Grepolis, but here's what I wrote: I can't get on EN still, and I did check my spam folder. If any in-game moderators could possibly help me, I would greatly...
  8. Thrillology

Grepolis: do most players role-play?

It can't be just me, but I noticed that a lot of players, if not most, role-play on Grepolis and possibly some without even realizing they're doing it. Has anyone else noticed that? I just think it's neat that this happens, and fun. :cool:
  9. Thrillology

Upsilon is still open?

Upsilon has been at 0 days remaining for a while now, over 24 hours as far as I know. Does that mean I have a shot at founding another city? I'm trying to have a 30th city (this excludes cities I've lost), do you think I have a shot at getting 30 cities? I've asked a lot of players to send...
  10. Thrillology

One day left/thanks-to/question

For the sake of posting in the Upsilon forum, I will also post a semi-on topic question. I have had a good time in Upsilon, it was my first Grepolis world. From July 1, 2011 (well, July 2, 2011 GMT) to July 26, this world has been a good way to pass the time for me. I was a little bit...
  11. Thrillology

Inactive Topic War declaration report

Proposal: To have a report/notification when an alliance has marked your alliance as an enemy. Reason: A lot of people nowadays aren't very courteous or polite and will just randomly mark you as an enemy and attack, and the next thing you know is there's chaos running rampant in your...
  12. Thrillology

"These are men, America's best" - Ballad of the Green Beret

Ballad of the Green Beret Fighting soldiers from the sky Fearless men who jump and die Men who mean just what they say The brave men of the Green Beret Silver wings upon their chest These are men, America's best One hundred men we'lll test today But only three win the Green Beret Trained to...
  13. Thrillology

Inactive Topic Show "New" Total Culture Points

Proposal: To be able to see what our culture level will be when the victory processions, theater plays, Olympic Games, City Festivals, or other cp-gaining activities, are over. Reason: Sometimes we wake up and find that we have a lot of battle points, so we go to our Agora and start the...
  14. Thrillology

Inactive Topic Faster Merchants/traders from Lighthouse

Proposal: For in the future updates, to make merchants faster from the lighthouse. Reason: Currently there is no way to make merchants/traders faster, and it would make sense for the lighthouse to allow merchants to move faster. Details: In the next update, or whenever, merchants should be...
  15. Thrillology

Newspaper Upsilon After Action Report (AAR)

Here begins the Upsilon After Action Report! This report starts from the first days of the United City-States. Why UCS? They're the only alliance who still has its original founder and never changed its name since it was founded, and that's also where my story begins. Table of Contents: Post...
  16. Thrillology

Fixed Accepting an alliance invitation makes the menu bar go tiny.

In Actium, on Google Chrome, I accepted an alliance invitation. My menu bar went tiny, it's a very similar problem to my other thread, except that it's from accepting an alliance invitation and not just from logging out. So, just letting the forum know just in case it's been missed. :rolleyes:
  17. Thrillology

Not a Bug Silver storage in cave not updating

I'm in the espionage tab to spy on a city and whenever I click to store more silver and then store more silver, the cave doesn't automatically update, instead when I'm storing more silver it doesn't say anything, in which I have to close the cave's window and reopen it to make sure that the...
  18. Thrillology

Fixed Grepolis' bottom panel keeps going small

Ever since the new update (the inventory update), the bar keeps shrinking after I've adjusted it to a larger size. This happens every time I log off then back on. I did clear my cache (well, my system maintenance did just a few minutes ago) and it's still happening. I am using the latest...
  19. Thrillology

Fixed Market offer merging with barracks bug

Hello, when I switched city while in "Create Offer" view from City1 (I won't tell the actual names) to City2, the barracks screen popped up with the marketplace tabs still there. I didn't even open the barracks, or get to see city view. It looked like this: I was creating an offer from...
  20. Thrillology

Sam Spam

Sam likes Spam in his Grepolis alliance forum Sam likes Spam inside of his house Sam likes Spam anywhere else Sam likes Spam In the basement Sam likes Spam Mystery meat (No, I haven't tried it, I don't want to) Sam likes Spam in his ham Sam likes Spam In his food Sam likes Spam IN HIS TATERS...