Pnp 24 Hour Notice For Members Of Chaos Hunters

DeletedUser38128

that is one way of looking at it but war makes alliances stronger it gains them more bp so the players involved can grow larger and more effective.
while venom has droped in rank due to less players our effectiveness has not been reduced.

we have been waring since day 1 we have just had battles with alliances were this was there first real test on this server they had all that def built up from day one. now its a more even playing feild you may well see a big change. ranking is allmost erelivant and ammount of players is only relivant to particpating players in an alliance.

there are still alot of players who are leading in rankings due to gold you can see that by checking there fighter bp stats compared to there city total as the game progresses it gets harder and more costly to buy cities with gold it get to expesive to spam troops for gold to take cities at this point the truely skilled players on this server will start to dominate and the gold whores will start to disapere when there presious ranking fails.

Yes but you have to admit that the V2 has changed a lot since the war with CH began , now I am a CH and my alliance has changed . I dont want to argue I just want to have a normal discussion and my opinion is that we both will be eaten by the alliances that I already mentioned if it continues this way . While we fight they stack their troops and eat smaller alliances ... I think that V2 have bitten more than they can chew , and by that I dont think about CH but on the number of wars that they are involved with.

DeletedUser5554

Let me put it this way guys. The longevity of any alliance isn't set in stone at this point. Anything can happen in our line of work. We've all seen it.

DeletedUser37948

im not a big fan of argueing either though i can end up being a muppet at times lolz

personaly im not worried, venom are recieving lots of bp and all our city slots are being filled so we are as indiviuals growing as fast as is possible, our player losses are normal and due to drop outs as grepo is very demanding. if we had a big exodus of good layers to say the rank 2 alliance then i would be more concernd but for us that has not happend ;)

DeletedUser15581

Venom's average points are 47k, second highest is 37k. 1 million on ABP when 2nd highest is less than 0.8 million, total BP close to 1.5 times the rank 2 on it.

Only a noob will say we are being weakened by the war. Yes we are low on member count, but that is our strength! We freely kick out those who don't benefit the alliance in anyway except adding points, while other alliances just look big with silly simmers who'll break down when we go for them.

DeletedUser

If you dont destroy them fast enough, they'll get the perfect chance to destroy you.

like the time when CH coordinated their attacks with Dark Trilogy and 2 more alliance, hmmmm what happened then . . . oh yes the OP that was week or two in making took just 5 our cities then we counter and took even more lol, their chance is long gone and with all this shifts that are taking place in CH I think that chance will never happen

DeletedUser38652

like the time when CH coordinated their attacks with Dark Trilogy and 2 more alliance, hmmmm what happened then . . . oh yes the OP that was week or two in making took just 5 our cities then we counter and took even more lol, their chance is long gone and with all this shifts that are taking place in CH I think that chance will never happen

Yeah, so your saying that if they add a few other alliances they will still take 5 cities? Lol

DeletedUser

That was a wake up call ticina we would respond much better to something like that happening again

DeletedUser340

They won't comeback, a few good players have left and joined BL; that is the start of a collapse maybe...

DeletedUser14167

Fwmarta left their alliance, and imho he was one of their best players. the collapse of CH has begun

DeletedUser5554

But V2 didn't absorb them...Doesn't matter if CH falls if another alliance takes their place.

DeletedUser14167

yeah but hows that going to fare for them? we will still take their cities. it dont matter nodcrush.

DeletedUser30490

doesnt looks like you guys are at war anymore
very few cities V2 has taken from them this week

DeletedUser13240

Aye,
We took very few towns from them 'cause there are very few o' them left.
Me targets keep disappearin'.

Frustratin' it be.

yer consternated

unit

Last edited by a moderator: