Pnp 24 Hour Notice For Members Of Chaos Hunters

DeletedUser

However, saying that you don't get jokes made by people a certain rank beneath you is arrogance. One person said that, not the whole alliance, but the whole alliance seems to have taken it personally that I don't just allow it without saying something back. Again, the assumption that you should be able to say whatever you like and nobody else can respond: a-r-r-o-g-a-n-c-e. So you can pule and whine all you like about it "being repeated over and over", but perhaps it wouldn't be if you would understand where it came from. Especially since the extremely rude and arrogant comment came "in retort to" a comment I was ACTUALLY making against a local alliance whose 4 most potent players went into VM to avoid being attacked.
lgt5c4c.png
-------> Just Ignore :)

DeletedUser

You don't seem to be ignoring... why not just not reply?

As arrogant V2 is, PAS is getting real irritating.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its funny that they call us irritating, but without us all you would have is V2 talking their selves up and a CH player that gets continually bashed. If that where the case the externals would be dead in a matter of days. At least we make things interesting.

DeletedUser20492

They sometimes write out of their mind and without thinking.

I always speak my mind, and why shouldn't I? If you want to think I'm stupid, that would be YOUR mistake, and not my problem. If you want to think I'm beneath notice because of some numbers, that would ALSO be YOUR mistake, and again not my problem. Neither of those things is going to stop me from saying what I'm thinking, and if you don't like it, well, I heard a rumour about a "block" function - use it, what do I care?

DeletedUser37948

Someone who didn't know the definition of arrogance but was trying to give Paros a grammar lesson on it I don't think would hold up well head to head with me zero sorry.

My bad it just slipped out I swear I can't control myself sometimes. ;)

Now avoiding the flame war. The thing is not all of them are allied. Again I know a lot of the people around here. Some of it is purely coincidental. Though I could point out who is with who it really isn't relevant or important for you to know. Again the point is V2 picked a ton of fights and now have to finish them out. If they do more power to them. If not life goes on right? Caring about who is pacted with who is like worry about who dates who in a high school. PS there's no shame or dishonor in hiding your pacts I hide mine personally. I know many people who hide theirs. It makes strategic sense. Just my view of it.

For some unknown reason...Hey billy we have to start talking about their obliviousness too...Then again they didn't see how maybe starting a bunch of fights may trigger a multi front war so we can't blame them I guess. And it's just PaS joking about V2 arrogance? Pretty sure even new comers are on the band wagon for this one heck a guy made an account just to make a PnP about you guys.

we did the arogance debate before an i won

also this part of your post im sure flys very close to being against forum rules (Someone who didn't know the definition of arrogance but was trying to give Paros a grammar lesson on it I don't think would hold up well head to head with me zero sorry.)

well my spelling and grammer are not so hot my mind works well enough to hold my own in any debate.

not so good when poster of the month cut fast and lose

DeletedUser

Again, we have an arrogance definition and don't get on to spelling/grammar. Swinging my hammer is tiring, you know.

Are there any signs of Venom slowing down and, possibly, CH having a window to recover?

DeletedUser

Who know pushty the future is clouded unless you have a special magnifying glass to have a look with.... i haven't got one of these though :(

DeletedUser20492

Mate your generalising please don't do that for one the entire alliance isn't on the forums and hasn't expressed an opinion some haven't even seen it. Second i am a leader in Venom and don't at all think we are all powerful blah blah blah. I just want a good war with anyone that wants one and everyone to get along too much to ask ?

sorry to go back here, but I missed this ... I am sorry for generalizing. What I MEANT was "all the members who have come on the forums" ... I further don't know that "a good war" and "everyone get along" really can go in the same sentence like that, it's hard on the old noggin LOL ... Thank-you for the attitude readjustment; info assimilated

DeletedUser

Righteo back on topic

Daizan, serious note, what was your reaction on Tuesdays OP from CH on Venom?

DeletedUser38652

Yuk, why are you so jealous of Venom? its kind of depressing how you can hold this personal vendetta against an alliance that has no contact with you or your alliance in-game.

No Daizan I'm not joking, this is you...

He was being nice with you guys and this is your response to him.

DeletedUser

Can we drop it now please everyone i think has made their views on it pretty clear

DeletedUser5061

Righteo back on topic

Daizan, serious note, what was your reaction on Tuesdays OP from CH on Venom?

Thought you guys were gonna surrender lol was gonna message you in-game trying to recruit you and stuff :) so you can imagine my surprise when.. we started getting attacked by CH/D3/JRE250.

DeletedUser

Thought you guys were gonna surrender lol was gonna message you in-game trying to recruit you and stuff :) so you can imagine my surprise when.. we started getting attacked by CH/D3/JRE250.

Hahahaha I just laughed out loud at you actually individualizing JRE there!! :p

Well I've said it and hopefully you'll take my word for it, it was indeed a convenient coincidence that Dark trilogy attacked at the same time.

I sure as hell am waiting for a counter attack soon though haha!

DeletedUser

Hahahaha I just laughed out loud at you actually individualizing JRE there!! :p

Well I've said it and hopefully you'll take my word for it, it was indeed a convenient coincidence that Dark trilogy attacked at the same time.

I sure as hell am waiting for a counter attack soon though haha!
You say coincidence I am like 'not again', Dude there s no shame to have pacts you know, there s also no shame in joined OPs.

But, there s a huge shame in denying it, you killed yourself to take 2 cities, you wanna brag about taking those 2 alone??? there s no difference, either alone or with your ally, just 2 cities.

Although if it wasn't for Dark Trilogy precise hits which very coincidentally happened exactly at the same time as your attacks (What a coincidence), you would have been dreaming of taking those 2 cities, so on the second thought, you have to be proud of it, you took 2 cities of VENOM after all.

DeletedUser

You say coincidence I am like 'not again', Dude there s no shame to have pacts you know, there s also no shame in joined OPs.

But, there s a huge shame in denying it, you killed yourself to take 2 cities, you wanna brag about taking those 2 alone??? there s no difference, either alone or with your ally, just 2 cities.

Although if it wasn't for Dark Trilogy precise hits which very coincidentally happened exactly at the same time as your attacks (What a coincidence), you would have been dreaming of taking those 2 cities, so on the second thought, you have to be proud of it, you took 2 cities of VENOM after all.

Darkcaver do me a favor. Don't reply to my posts, you seem to want a debate/argument with everything.

We did not have a joint op vs venom as far as I knew but it sure as hell helped. As I say. I asked Daizan their opinion. Not you. I already know yours, its been drummed in so much for the past week its old now.

DeletedUser20492

You say coincidence I am like 'not again'

It is seriously funny to see this here. I had this same discussion once, and I have to agree. When 3 or 4 (or 5) alliances suddenly attack you, in concert, with attacks all landing together, it means they are working together. Sorry, D3, but I ...ow... gotta ...ooh!... agree ...eee... with ...dah!... Venom ...OUCH... on this one.

Phew! That was hard to say, but I made it ;)