Pnp 24 Hour Notice For Members Of Chaos Hunters

DeletedUser

Darkcaver do me a favor. Don't reply to my posts, you seem to want a debate/argument with everything.

We did not have a joint op vs venom as far as I knew but it sure as hell helped. As I say. I asked Daizan their opinion. Not you. I already know yours, its been drummed in so much for the past week its old now.
Sorry, but you are in no position to ask anyone who to reply to or not.

You ask Daizan, you ask Venom, you'll get your reply from venom. debate? nah, telling the truth, I am a bit of idealist :)

DeletedUser20492

Haha.. You will get through this :)

best part is, it's the nicest thing anyone outside of venom has said to him yet in Paros, and he can't even see it, he has me blocked LOL

and fwmarta: honestly, I would rather darkcaver's opinion than Dai's - DC seems to have a more levelheaded auto-response.....

DeletedUser16429

Yeah, I got my city taken from JRE. He is the only reason I think ya'll will even have an attempt to survive. If he leaves ya'll get conquered.

My opinion, so now start the beating.

DeletedUser5554

Thats just a silly comment mate, no one player can defeat a whole world on their own

Robbyn44 ;)

Personally I like that Dark wants a debate he doesn't really trash anyone or insult them and is one of the few V2 people who makes the banter fun.

DeletedUser33530

*Cough* loser *Cough* *Cough*

Man my allergies! Pushty you will even agree with me!

Please I'm far better than zues and I don't even play in this world. I'm sure pushy would agree with that.

DeletedUser5554

No really though i'm calling for a refund now this was the worst product ever. Those Chaos Hunters are doing just fine. Then when I asked about the problem with my product everyone promptly began debating! :(

DeletedUser38652

Everybody knows CH will survive Venom....

Please I joined yesterday and got conquest already.. That makes me better than Zeus and Cheater, Pushty agree's

DeletedUser

Pushty must be the best player if you'll want his opinion so bad :p

DeletedUser5554

i think you all forget there is no best player this is a team game and without our alliance we would all fail. (i love team work)

Thank you none of us would be where we are with out a little help. V2, CH, or PaS.

Czar I think CH can survive for sometime.

DeletedUser38128

So it seems while CH and V2 were kicking their butts off while the other alliances just grew and grew . If the war continues like this no matter who wins , he will be a looser too because it wont be hard task for BL to finish off CH or Tr to finish of V2 when the war finally comes to his end.

DeletedUser37948

So it seems while CH and V2 were kicking their butts off while the other alliances just grew and grew . If the war continues like this no matter who wins , he will be a looser too because it wont be hard task for BL to finish off CH or Tr to finish of V2 when the war finally comes to his end.

that is one way of looking at it but war makes alliances stronger it gains them more bp so the players involved can grow larger and more effective.
while venom has droped in rank due to less players our effectiveness has not been reduced.

we have been waring since day 1 we have just had battles with alliances were this was there first real test on this server they had all that def built up from day one. now its a more even playing feild you may well see a big change. ranking is allmost erelivant and ammount of players is only relivant to particpating players in an alliance.

there are still alot of players who are leading in rankings due to gold you can see that by checking there fighter bp stats compared to there city total as the game progresses it gets harder and more costly to buy cities with gold it get to expesive to spam troops for gold to take cities at this point the truely skilled players on this server will start to dominate and the gold whores will start to disapere when there presious ranking fails.