Pnp 3k birs at chills place....It takes only 18 manties

DeletedUser

Maybe you did have options my friend, but the truth is you DID join the coalition and the shared def tab WAS full of threads from HME players who were revolted and the ONLY reason your guys kept a hold of their cities at the time was because CS and Alpha DID send support. And if you try to deny that then your new name IS going to be "liar, liar, pants on fire" :p

My name will be whatever I decide.

Putting words in capitals doesn't change matters. If we had asked to join the coalition to fight TUS and you said no then we had options. The fact we did and a coalition fought together doesn't make you guys anything special. As Tea city says, you guys are an O65 alliance so how much input did you really have against an O45 alliance attempting to move into O44 (where we were between them, AeO & BL hence us receiving the brunt of attacks).

You can't have it both ways that you saved us but were too far away to be important.

You also realise that BL picked the fight with us (twice), CS took in BL players in revolt and AeO dropped the pact with us. You guys picked the fight with us.

DeletedUser

you realise I'm in Alpha not CS.

And that's not what I'm saying at all, what I'm saying is that if it wasn't for CS and Alpha you guys wouldn't have lasted a week when TUS attacked you. I mean, lets be honest here, half your guys didn't even know how to call for support properly but they got it when they needed it.

You didn't get any support from me personally though, I saw HME for what it was, a bunch of nothings that should really have been food for decent players. Luckily for you the leadership of the 2 alliances thought differently, bet they're regretting helping you now that the good players in the west have saved you. Seems you've spent the whole server being rescued, gonna call you princess Yumil i think, a proper little damsel in distress. :p

DeletedUser

you realise I'm in Alpha not CS.

And that's not what I'm saying at all, what I'm saying is that if it wasn't for CS and Alpha you guys wouldn't have lasted a week when TUS attacked you. I mean, lets be honest here, half your guys didn't even know how to call for support properly but they got it when they needed it.

You didn't get any support from me personally though, I saw HME for what it was, a bunch of nothings that should really have been food for decent players. Luckily for you the leadership of the 2 alliances thought differently, bet they're regretting helping you now that the good players in the west have saved you. Seems you've spent the whole server being rescued, gonna call you princess Yumil i think, a proper little damsel in distress. :p

Is there a difference?

And I'm saying they wouldn't have attacked us if we didn't join your coalition. We would have merged with mayhem, had TUS as a NAP and what's happening to you guys now would have happened earlier.

This is all these forums are though. Players like yourself talking about how people are 'food' while your alliance is losing cities left right and centre, and players are leaving or asking every alliance possible to take them in.

I mean look at the very first post in this thread? Gloating that someone had 3k birs in their city when their first attack landed. It's just dumb that people even do that.

DeletedUser

I won't disagree with what your saying about the first post, and the only reason I've even voiced my opinion about what HME were like is because of you guys refusal to admit that you got support when you needed it.

Shooting your mouths off, acting like you're these great armchair warriors when the truth is you wouldn't even be still playing this server if it wasn't for the people you're now fighting.

And remember, I'm very anti CS, I'd like nothing more than to see them lose, but even I am forced to admit that they tried to help you when you asked. Ok, maybe the idea of a merge was a step too far but they didn't hesitate to send their birs and troops when you were asking for help.

It's only good manners to acknowledge that fact.

PS

There better be a difference or I'm in for a helluva disappointment in roughly 3 months. ;)

DeletedUser

Prince Yumil,you are either misinformed or deliberately lying.
1. You did not end up at war with Suspects out of love for us.
2. HME tried to reach a deal with Suspects but fell out with Scipio.
3. The reason why Suspects refused to sign the kind of deal Chill wanted is because Suspects did not want to start a fight with us at that moment.
4. Suspects instead recruited several HME players,Chill angry mailed Erik after falling out with the other Dutch:d
5. Suspects started to hit you in order to finish you while morale of HME was really down.
6. HME was saved from Project Mayhem,the close ally of Suspects:d
7. Chill explained himself in external forum all this:d
be informed better please:d

DeletedUser48572

Damn "all quiet on the Archon Front"

Shots fired by ZP ...what you gonna do son!

DeletedUser37948

Damn "all quiet on the Archon Front"

Shots fired by ZP ...what you gonna do son!

got a private mail seems AOC is still a coward but seems very proud of his devious zen like nature

the unkown master reminds me of hong kong phooey (is it Penry the mild mannerd janitor! ) he was a joke super hero as well

Yes of course I do Zero Point. I have decided to reply by mail because this sort of communication doesn't really belong on the forums.

I have watched your posts with interest up to an including the start of Sinope. I have to say that I did not generally like what I read, but I always, set that to one side when gaming.

I generally play for fun and don't hold personal grudges nor do I make personal friends online. I am sorry, but "jealousy" never comes into it

As for meeting toe to toe in a grepolis world. We already have. On Sinope" ! You still have much to learn Zero

Anyone who wants lessons in talking rubbish and running from a challenge please contact AOC

DeletedUser

got a private mail seems AOC is still a coward but seems very proud of his devious zen like nature

the unkown master reminds me of hong kong phooey (is it Penry the mild mannerd janitor! ) he was a joke super hero as well

Yes of course I do Zero Point. I have decided to reply by mail because this sort of communication doesn't really belong on the forums.

I have watched your posts with interest up to an including the start of Sinope. I have to say that I did not generally like what I read, but I always, set that to one side when gaming.

I generally play for fun and don't hold personal grudges nor do I make personal friends online. I am sorry, but "jealousy" never comes into it

As for meeting toe to toe in a grepolis world. We already have. On Sinope" ! You still have much to learn Zero

Anyone who wants lessons in talking rubbish and running from a challenge please contact AOC

I tried to resolve this by personal mail but Zero Point insists on keeping this little trollfest of his on the externals.

Zero had real life issue, every of his friends knew that. Trolling upon his health problem is not nice, mate.

Maybe Leolis is right and Zero really does have RL issues. Either way I don't want to be part of them. I play Grepolis for fun not for taking out personal issues on others. Zero Point. Take a break

DeletedUser37948

COA you have repeatedly trolled me please dont make me get every post, i can find loads of examples if needed

leo is correct i did have a health scare was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack, lots of people are aware of this not just leo

ive offerd to sort this properly you verses me in open battle but i think the thing your afraid of most maybe more than fighting me even is losing your anonimaty

you trade in the shadows with lies twisting the truth come out in the open ill be there in the sunlight ready for battle

DeletedUser

As I have said before, I usually play this game for fun, but you have made me very angry now.

I also had recent "issues" in RL but I won't go into detail here because:
  • I don't disclose personal info on the internet
  • As a gamer, I don't use personal info, to garner favour from other players!!!
I might have accepted your challenge if I respected you as a player but I do not! There is no honour in your challenge. There is only a pathetic attempt to somehow make up for you being unable to maintain your position as joint founder of TUS on Sinope. You wish to gain credibility in the eyes of others especially those on Zancle who belong to your new alliance on that world.

You say that you have "loads of examples" of me trolling you. Well I and others can see countless posts from you on the Sinope forums and elsewhere which involve YOU smearing, flaming and just being plain arrogant to other players. What really galls me is that you tend to pick on new and younger players.

By the time you took part in the establishment of TUS on Sinope there were many who wanted give you a lesson, including myself. Your alliance had all the possible advantages;
  • core postion
  • flanked by the Froot Loop Troop
  • some of the most technically proficient players in Grep
  • a propaganda team selling TUS as the superior alliance
Veteran players started to flock to you in their droves sensing good thing and yet... you still blew it. Simply because you guys started to believe your own propaganda. It wasn't until it was too late did realise that Grep is international game and "TheUsualSuspectsCrew" were not the best organised. nor were they the most capable players.

When are you going to learn your lesson Zero Point! This game may be competitive but it is not about success. It is not about being number one. It is about having fun! Now go away have some

DeletedUser

It seems archon of Corinth has shed his trollike nature because he got butthurt by someone.

DeletedUser

You are talking different than erik. He said that BL was in your family. Wanted HME and then HM to merge into them. You guys keep changing the story... and to the contrary, my group is the epitome of class. We have not lied, backstabbed, or double dealt with anyone. we have not tried to win this world with skullduggery and shady deals (like offering to give the enemy cities for a break from fighting). We are straightforward here doing our thing. It might not be enough to win... but it is called doing things the right way.

Meanwhile, you are giving cities away. Are you bailing on this world? Or just winnowing down so you can spend more time trying to cut deals with us, the fluffs, the butters, and the armies? Slimy diplo takes time I guess.

Well, since you can't hear my voice, and the option for me saying it slow is out the window, one can only hope you can read between the lines. BL was NEVER a part of our alliance. They were composed of friends from prior worlds, so naturally we aligned due to a trust factor. An understanding & outlook was the only thing shared between the two groups initially. They were their own separate entity up until HME decided they didn't want to share the sandbox. Then, and only then, they became part of Comings. If you think your alliance are doing things the "right way", I'm afraid your perception of "right" is skewed. We showed a certain amount of respect to HME, and it was not reciprocated. Never in my years have I witnessed an alliance that was so in need of help, take it, only to bite the hand that fed them once they became strong enough. The words Honor, Loyalty, Respect have no bearing under your banner. Your group never messaged Comings about the dropping of our NAP (We at least would expect that). Then to top it off, you take to the forums to brag about kicking players while they were down (By that I mean those in 44 getting hit from every angle). So no. As far as doing things the right way, you have not.

Lastly, I handed cities over because I announced a retirement from ALL my worlds nit just this one. This coming after discussions with my G/F about a future. Moving forward with purchasing a house, plus issues with my job have brought my stress levels to a breaking point. Coming on Grepo every day to deal with mongoloids such as yourself was just adding insult to injury. So I made a judgement call. One where I unplug from this virtual reality and enjoy the splendid life I have, with my significant other. I don't expect you to understand.

Prae out.

DeletedUser23971

Praehelios - I would - rep you if I could be bothered to find out how to.

There is no need to highlight the fact I haven't seen sunshine or any other warm things you mention for 4 years since I started playing Grepo.

I wonder if quitting would get me some action - then again I never got much before I found this game.

DeletedUser41868

Well, since you can't hear my voice, and the option for me saying it slow is out the window, one can only hope you can read between the lines. BL was NEVER a part of our alliance. They were composed of friends from prior worlds, so naturally we aligned due to a trust factor. An understanding & outlook was the only thing shared between the two groups initially. They were their own separate entity up until HME decided they didn't want to share the sandbox. Then, and only then, they became part of Comings. If you think your alliance are doing things the "right way", I'm afraid your perception of "right" is skewed. We showed a certain amount of respect to HME, and it was not reciprocated. Never in my years have I witnessed an alliance that was so in need of help, take it, only to bite the hand that fed them once they became strong enough. The words Honor, Loyalty, Respect have no bearing under your banner. Your group never messaged Comings about the dropping of our NAP (We at least would expect that). Then to top it off, you take to the forums to brag about kicking players while they were down (By that I mean those in 44 getting hit from every angle). So no. As far as doing things the right way, you have not.

Lastly, I handed cities over because I announced a retirement from ALL my worlds nit just this one. This coming after discussions with my G/F about a future. Moving forward with purchasing a house, plus issues with my job have brought my stress levels to a breaking point. Coming on Grepo every day to deal with mongoloids such as yourself was just adding insult to injury. So I made a judgement call. One where I unplug from this virtual reality and enjoy the splendid life I have, with my significant other. I don't expect you to understand. However one day, when you find your hand off your keyboard, and in the vacinity of a vagina, you might understand that sniping a CS is far less important than a BJ. Perhaps one day you will get that elusive crown, but Sinope won't be the server you do it on. You know, unless you "use skulldraggery or shady deals"...

Prae out.

Even with your crybaby mongoloid insults I wish you luck in RL, be it house-buying or whatever. All your blather about honor and respect is just that, blather. You have rose-colored glasses. All that comes from you and your team is "good" and those not on board are "bad" and not honorable. Funny how everyone is so serious, but then calls out me for being too serious.

Who knows, I might never get a crown, but it is not an elusive thing. This is a game. crybaby, blowhard, excuse makers like yourself make it a bigger deal than it is.

Like I said, good luck in RL...

DeletedUser38465

Even with your crybaby mongoloid insults I wish you luck in RL, be it house-buying or whatever. All your blather about honor and respect is just that, blather. You have rose-colored glasses. All that comes from you and your team is "good" and those not on board are "bad" and not honorable. Funny how everyone is so serious, but then calls out me for being too serious.

Who knows, I might never get a crown, but it is not an elusive thing. This is a game. crybaby, blowhard, excuse makers like yourself make it a bigger deal than it is.

Like I said, good luck in RL...

Praehelios is probably one of those neckbeard fedora trolls who puts out this persona of a "cool guy". You know the types "I get laid every night" Im knee deep in " etc etc. Pseudo intellectual as well. He even quoted himself, probably off some blog he found surfing the web lol. Vanity and decadence is obviously something he holds highly, and what it boils down to. He doesn't like hearing that he is actually quite the lame grepolis player, and he doesn't like hearing it.

The difference between Praehelios and Erik is Erik can take jokes, and usually is joking around. Praehelios tries hard to insult, as you can tell.

DeletedUser36743

Praehelios - I would - rep you if I could be bothered to find out how to.

There is no need to highlight the fact I haven't seen sunshine or any other warm things you mention for 4 years since I started playing Grepo.

I wonder if quitting would get me some action - then again I never got much before I found this game.

You my friend deserve a +Rep for an awesome sense of humor !!

DeletedUser40223

I'd like to know what is Archon of Trollsvilles ingame name.. :D

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Praehelios is probably one of those neckbeard fedora trolls who puts out this persona of a "cool guy". You know the types "I get laid every night" Im knee deep in " etc etc. Pseudo intellectual as well. He even quoted himself, probably off some blog he found surfing the web lol. Vanity and decadence is obviously something he holds highly, and what it boils down to. He doesn't like hearing that he is actually quite the lame grepolis player, and he doesn't like hearing it.

The difference between Praehelios and Erik is Erik can take jokes, and usually is joking around. Praehelios tries hard to insult, as you can tell.

Cant speak for others but i do get my action in bed, i also was the stand in stuntman at fifty shades thats how flexiable i am.