Pnp 3k birs at chills place....It takes only 18 manties

DeletedUser33675

We might lose some cities, but we didn't lose our honor like some did.

Keep telling how good you're. It's very entertaining! :cool:

DeletedUser29916

We're did we say that? You should read more carefully I thin we've proven that. And about that dignity comment, it seems like you are looking at things in a very subjective way. We know what we know so keep repeating it if it makes you feel better in the end of the day.

Like some others I could start posting PMs from your so called leadership and proof my point... but I have my dignity to up hold ;)

DeletedUser38465

I thought lilithka was a staunch adversary to Praehelios. Now she just stenches of Praehelios.

:D

DeletedUser41868

Chad, we had no such thing. BL was not "Our alliance". They were there own separate entity. BL was wiped due to every alliance hitting them at once without so much as a heads up. Your alliance, Alphas, Barbs, Old School, Moloch, and every other "Being" in 44 hit them at once. No courtesy message that they would terminate a pact. Nothing. & they still did not give up, but relocated to safer surroundings. Says more about them then you. So don't speak on class, as your group isn't exactly a prime example of it. I also stand by my comment. If it was just CS vs Holy, we would drag you to the beachhead and drown you.

You are talking different than erik. He said that BL was in your family. Wanted HME and then HM to merge into them. You guys keep changing the story... and to the contrary, my group is the epitome of class. We have not lied, backstabbed, or double dealt with anyone. we have not tried to win this world with skullduggery and shady deals (like offering to give the enemy cities for a break from fighting). We are straightforward here doing our thing. It might not be enough to win... but it is called doing things the right way.

Meanwhile, you are giving cities away. Are you bailing on this world? Or just winnowing down so you can spend more time trying to cut deals with us, the fluffs, the butters, and the armies? Slimy diplo takes time I guess.

DeletedUser41868

We might lose some cities, but we didn't lose our honor like some did.

Keep telling how good you're. It's very entertaining! :cool:

I dont know you, but you were pretty much hung out to dry by your leadership and they were in CS's back pocket the whole time, with the promise of a crown as CS members. Chill doesn't have to tell you we are good... the fact that BL does not exist anymore should tell you that.

DeletedUser

Same could be told for you;)
you were in Chill's pocket while refreshing zarun and zero?:d
see?your "arguments" may well turn against you;)

DeletedUser41868

Same could be told for you;)
you were in Chill's pocket while refreshing zarun and zero?:d
see?your "arguments" may well turn against you;)

You talking to me? LOL. I was never in anyone's pocket. I am friends with zarun and zero and will be after sinope. Our crew always made their own decisions. zarun and zero knew that and respected it. Me and the other leaders here never sold our guys out though... like BL leaders did. I was no more "in Chill's pocket" than he in mine.

You are a silly troll... tea sipper.

DeletedUser23413

Not only BL leaders, it's rumored that many other alliance leaders are promised to be brought into CS and they would jump as soon as their alliances are in sh*t. We will see :cool:

DeletedUser

You talking to me? LOL. I was never in anyone's pocket. I am friends with zarun and zero and will be after sinope. Our crew always made their own decisions. zarun and zero knew that and respected it. Me and the other leaders here never sold our guys out though... like BL leaders did. I was no more "in Chill's pocket" than he in mine.

I must admit that you write like Zero. So I believe you, but if you truly admire him then have no choice but to adopt his style of leadership.
... so the next time that your alliance is attacked you must immediately go into VM and not tell any of your teamates... ;)
...Only then will you become a true friend of Zero Point.

ps I am not a troll either ... but I do sip tea. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are talking different than erik. He said that BL was in your family. Wanted HME and then HM to merge into them. You guys keep changing the story... and to the contrary, my group is the epitome of class. We have not lied, backstabbed, or double dealt with anyone. we have not tried to win this world with skullduggery and shady deals (like offering to give the enemy cities for a break from fighting). We are straightforward here doing our thing. It might not be enough to win... but it is called doing things the right way.

Meanwhile, you are giving cities away. Are you bailing on this world? Or just winnowing down so you can spend more time trying to cut deals with us, the fluffs, the butters, and the armies? Slimy diplo takes time I guess.
I can confirm this. I keep suggesting skullduggery and everyone turns me down :(

Btw just to also clarify this "CS save HME" myth. CS were not our only option. We had the option to merge with Project Mayhem at the time and only didn't because we wanted to fight TUS.

If we had not joined "the coalition" we would have merged with Mayhem then, had a NAP with TUS and taken out BL, just a month or so earlier than we actually did.

Anymore myths to debunk?

DeletedUser

If I got it right you based your comment on Lilithka on the fact that BL lost a war and part of them merged in CS,right?
Change the BL name with Project Mayhem and CS with HME and you may not see anything different:D
But still you call it differently:D
To say that Chad Chill has double standarts according to the momentary need is perhaps excessive so let us hope you will give it a name yourself:D

DeletedUser

I can confirm this. I keep suggesting skullduggery and everyone turns me down :(

Btw just to also clarify this "CS save HME" myth. CS were not our only option. We had the option to merge with Project Mayhem at the time and only didn't because we wanted to fight TUS.

If we had not joined "the coalition" we would have merged with Mayhem then, had a NAP with TUS and taken out BL, just a month or so earlier than we actually did.

Anymore myths to debunk?

Of course not,now the need is gone,so of course we did nothing to help you;)
The biggest help came from ChadChills who had a NAP and did not attack you,not those who actually sent support:D
Think this is fully clarified mate!!!!

DeletedUser23413

You sent support, you earnt battle points while HME stayed awake to defend. You fought TUS to the last swordman of your allies. It was a win win cooperation. Dont sound like you helped innocently. In that coalition you were benefited the most.
Now you are doing the same, running to the rim and let your friends Alpha to fight your enemies.
Your propaganda might work with naive ones but not the wise ones.

DeletedUser340

damn, when was this game full of such hardasses, none of this matters, tough luck if you lose, tough luck RL if you want to win.

DeletedUser

Anymore myths to debunk?

Maybe you did have options my friend, but the truth is you DID join the coalition and the shared def tab WAS full of threads from HME players who were revolted and the ONLY reason your guys kept a hold of their cities at the time was because CS and Alpha DID send support. And if you try to deny that then your new name IS going to be "liar, liar, pants on fire" :p

DeletedUser

You sent support, you earnt battle points while HME stayed awake to defend. You fought TUS to the last swordman of your allies. It was a win win cooperation. Dont sound like you helped innocently. In that coalition you were benefited the most.
Now you are doing the same, running to the rim and let your friends Alpha to fight your enemies.
Your propaganda might work with naive ones but not the wise ones.

lol,we,based in ocean 65 benefited the most from the fall of an alliance based in ocean 45 who was conducting a strategic move toward ocean 44 via recruiting/captures?
Mate,please make a minimal effort to think before writting:d
We could have easily made a pact with them and screw you all but we did not!
Not our style.
I can show original mails of mine insisting to delay intervention in the West and deal with some lads close to our core first and you can see replies of the type-but our allies may not hold until then!
Now that we are doing just this to secure our back you interpret it as running away:d
maybe we should ask you about our strategy:d

The benefitters from the fall of one power go to those close under threat of extinction first and foremost,not to those based 2 oceans away.
And we did not think for the amount of dbp we would get,but for the fact the destruction of 44 based alliances would strengthen Suspects.
At times I really think it would have been best to strike a deal with TUS rather then with you and fluffies;)
Scipio was right:d
but the sicker did not tell me he was the leader at that time:d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zero had real life issue, every of his friends knew that. Trolling upon his health problem is not nice, mate.

Leolis. This is a game. I don't like people who try to twist things to their advantage. I will mail you about Zero but I will say here that you are just using that here , in the open forum, to score points and that is pretty low! :Angry:

DeletedUser37948

I must admit that you write like Zero. So I believe you, but if you truly admire him then have no choice but to adopt his style of leadership.
... so the next time that your alliance is attacked you must immediately go into VM and not tell any of your teamates... ;)
...Only then will you become a true friend of Zero Point.

ps I am not a troll either ... but I do sip tea. :p

anchon your a loser you never reveal your ingame name and just troll your betters out of jelousy

any time you want to go toe to toe with me in game just let me know and ill happily give you a lesson

any type of server any speed any time now put up or shut up :)