A Project For Speed 2 Revolt With Morale Deactivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14385

i take them as i find them unless im gonna turtle them up so i build the wall or theyre not up to conquest and i need it there....very rarely i have enough res to put a random building in the queue rather than troops

DeletedUser17088

Sorry guys, I was in an alliance with czar in Xi and it wasn't a pleasant experience, needless to say if he is in then I am out. As he is the better player I will completely understand if you take him on

DeletedUser15581

uh oh... I actually have true fan following ! :p
what was your in game name in Xi?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am out...to much of titans,giants, heroes ,whatever they call themselves so thank you for your time

DeletedUser5061

i am out...to much of titans,giants, heroes ,whatever they call themselves so thank you for your time

Doesn't matter anyway, I am not going to be starting on a 2.0 world and just don't have the will to build up on a 1.26x all over again just coz I don't like conquest. I have my reasons why, they are obvious reasons if you are in the know, like most of the top players on servers like Chi do, (finger) the lot of you btw if you know. Don't worry I won't spoil your party because I hate the the geniuses at inno more than you lot, anything that sticks it to them is cool with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is that it? 51 pages weeks of waiting and we are not even gonna give it a go?

We had such a good list aswell :( Would anyone else be interested in running it?

DeletedUser13936

I would but daizan would never let me take this over and half of our members would leave xD but i guess i'm better then firelord.

DeletedUser

I was greatly looking forwad for this, trying to be patient, but growing restless.
Its a real shame it won´t happen, I am sure it would be an allaince thatwas going to be remembered per secula seculorum .

As for any onther taking over, it would not work

DeletedUser

I would but daizan would never let me take this over and half of our members would leave xD but i guess i'm better then firelord.
its a shame that dai is not making this alliance.i know his reasons and agree with him.i will stick in chi,but no other world.its too bad that too many good players r leaving,replaced by players with gold and other skills.

DeletedUser13936

I know, for once i agree with you. Some of the new top players are just premium addicts with way to much gold for there own good, like honesty how can you reach 5k points in 5 days.

DeletedUser

I've been meaning to ask this for ages but haven't gotten around to it. Why was I Blacklisted?

DeletedUser13936

No idea, Sometime i don't agree with Dai because he BLs some great players.

DeletedUser

You realise not all of the players are blacklisted because Dai wanted them to be, right? He asked the joining members who they do not wish to play with so that there is no drama, hissy fits or dummy spits and the alliance can focus on what really matters.

DeletedUser

right, the blacklist is a list of all the players blacklisted by every member of the alliance, so it might just be 1 random person who blacklisted you (or any other person for that matter)

DeletedUser13936

Thanks for correcting me guys. I didn't really notice that.

DeletedUser

ok.i might lead this alliance.if few of the peoples i like will agree with that,i can do it.ofc,only if dai will not play.and i know that will be some who will be against,but i dont really care.

DeletedUser

I was looking forward to somehow getting in. :( now theres no possible chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.