A Project For Speed 2 Revolt With Morale Deactivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I thought I might use my immense charm :D to persuade him to let me join. muttzy won't let me in.

DeletedUser

I'll get rid of it if you let me join if its gone! Now I got rid of it. lol, I didn't need it anyway. Now I have a plan to take over Omicron. Its starts with getting as many cities as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well,i will be fair with u.if dai is not coming back,and i will lead this alliance,i will talk with dai.if he said yes,youre in.fair enough?

DeletedUser

i will still join, fan if you make it, as long as long as we have a good number of members that are good going in

DeletedUser

If we still have a good set of players then it might be worth a go. If fan turns out to be a lousy leader we could always revolt and get a new one ;)

DeletedUser345

Daizans fanclub could you tell me your non-alias name and experience please? After this thread i would like to check i'm not walking into something bad.

~Achilles

DeletedUser

Hi lord, Yeah i see, was just wondering if we were any closer to deciding to go ahead or not. Would be a shame not to.

DeletedUser

Daizans fanclub could you tell me your non-alias name and experience please? After this thread i would like to check i'm not walking into something bad.

~Achilles
ach,u know me very well.i was a dog,a rabbit,a legion and few others.dont thinl i must show u my stats.

DeletedUser5061

Whats happening with this alliance?

It wouldn't work half of the players wouldn't play with mods on the team anyway it's like being black and having friends in the KKK. 2.0 is still too buggy, too much lag makes makes it impossible snipe unless you have premium, tired of all the rules and mods making the forums a depressing place, I never was a big fan of the game just played it for the people but too many butt kissers not enough characters these days.

If you guys want to do the alliance you have my blessings, if you want use the code for the first post just quote then unquote it.

The game is constantly evolving/devolving at the moment it, my suggestions would be wait it out for few months see if they fix the things wrong with 2.0 or make it worse before committing to anything and wasting your time and money on it.

Peace Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.