Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

Update please?I see some changes in ranks.

P.S. Pls don't - rep me for asking,but i want to be too a part in this conversation :)

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

245auxf.png

PB is now the first alliance to reack 300k points and currently the highest member average. LFN and Protogenoi are still looking strong as well.

DeletedUser8969

one of the top points guys for LFN colonized an anchor point. i think i'd like to downgrade my assessment of that alliance. :eek:

DeletedUser

fail

one of the top points guys for LFN colonized an anchor point. i think i'd like to downgrade my assessment of that alliance. :eek:
Yup...i thought you were the point whore :p I can't imagine doing anything stupider then colonizing on an island w/o farming villages

DeletedUser8969

no, these were anchor points on a regular island. not one of the interstitial ones without farms. still if it was my alliance he'd have been booted. different strokes for different folks. :p

DeletedUser

i agree too, another day would have had conquest, still alot of players good average. they got potential

DeletedUser8969

no, he was farther away yesterday then i am. he'd have to burn a ton of gold like you did yesterday to get there in one day.

DeletedUser

Congrats on the second city nick. How much gold did you have to spend? :p
EDIT: don't take this post the wrong way nick, i really want gold myself but im too poor :)

DeletedUser

lol hey trying to keep up with you guys, is like trying to keep up with a steaming train on steroids... i got where i need to be now to feel comfortable to strengthen my alliance, the gold can back in its cave where it belongs and can build up steady again lol... not everyone can do understand those surveys like you ;) lol. Much respect

DeletedUser

Well, the Olympians, formerly the Roman Republic, is now out of the running because they rather suddenly disbanded a couple of hours ago.:eek:

DeletedUser

Haha, I was talking to one of their ex-members on my island just a second ago - he has no clue what happened!

DeletedUser

I suspect that many of them wouldn't.

Not many people know what happened, and those of us who do know aren't looking to spread the news. It was, though, very interesting.

And, fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your opinion, it actually prevented a full scale war between 4 of the bigger alliances in O55.

DeletedUser15240

And, fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your opinion, it actually prevented a full scale war between 4 of the bigger alliances in O55.

erm, I doubt it would be full scale somehow

DeletedUser

This is the entire story:

During day 5 of the game, ocean 55 was a mess. We had 4 large alliances trying to struggle to gain a dominant hold in it, Bullets, MRA, Roman Republic aka The Olympians and Last Fallen Nation. The founder of Roman Republic came to me and set up a deal which would ensure that Bullets, Roman and Fallen would gain control of O55 and join forces with Perm Ban to then take control of CORE.

I asked him a simple question, How are we all going to control O55 in truth only 2 alliances should control an entire ocean in order to be considered dominant? His response was, we will just betray Bullets and Perm Ban. I asked how hes planning on doing it. He stated simple since we would share tabs he would monitor them and figure out when they are at their weakest and then strike.

I brought my objections to betraying players/alliances because that is not honorable to do and makes you an untrustworthy player.

I saved the message to use in a time when The Olympians tried to turn on me. Then one day a player stated they wanted to join us due to problems with leadership in Olympians. Stating that he feels the founder will destroy the alliance from the inside. My Co leader spoke with him about getting the leaders from that alliance to jump ship, the other player said he doesn't have prove just a feeling that their founder was leading them a path of failure and destruction. My Co leader then fwd the message I had and he used it as proof. Everyone jumped ship and one of the leaders kicked everyone from the alliance.

The founder of Roman Republic AKA The Olympians. Is kayfon aka untrustworthy player of the year.

DeletedUser

Idk maybe it is just me but I think he is watching to much TV!
He has some ideas that might only come true in his dreams!

Last edited by a moderator: