Top 12 Alliance Discussions

DeletedUser5554

I think the forum needs to get back to grepo this needs an update mate ;)

i think after this weekend Chaos will look a lot different after we are done with them, its funny how they refuse to kick out xis5clov, yeah we get it, he has 8 cities but he got it by cheating and is not coming back so boot him you little pointwhores :p DefectedUnorthodox is back yay, ready for round two yet?

Great now I have to compliment you in the power rankings. :( Nah man jk it'll be a good fight to watch hopefully.

DeletedUser24785

The best thing about this world is an active forum for a change. Oh and meeting up with cabz and irishnino again, although they have slowed up since i last played with them. The rim is very lonely,lol.

DeletedUser5061

Black Legion 3788307 - congratz to Paul Regret and co, patience is a virtue as they say and your welcome for the inadvertent help.

Truculence 3526043 - Only alliance smart enough to realize LotD are better of as food than allies since they lost their founder. They will lose a lot of players in the next month and face internal problems at some stage as it always happens after mergers but I think will manage to stay above V2.

Venom 2.0 2840947 Lost a lot of players, most due to players
not having the time play at the level they want play and feel they are letting down the team, which is a shame because type of attitude we look for in players is hard to replace.

Victores 2789221 - Could have been where tru are but that's what happens when you make allies in your own ocean, you are unable to capitalize on opportunistic conquests and have to watch alliances from other oceans come in.

The Deadly Phalanx 2281287 - Less talk more action seems to be their way.

Chaos Hunters 2272722 - One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.

Dark Trilogy 2048086 - You pact with everyone around you and concentrate on Venom, I think I have seen a few alliances adapt this strategy, didn't work so well for them. There is one alliance you can trust to do what they say they will do and that is your enemy.

Foofies Unified Command 1542949 - You know Venom attack the number one alliance in your ocean, if your smart you take the opportunity to strengthen your own position and become the number one alliance in your ocean, this guys sent Chaos biremes instead.

Fight Club-USSR 1468487 - :)

League of Delos 1183815 don't share the same oceans, don't see us fighting them anytime soon so not gonna say nothing since I have nothing posetive to say.

Redwood Originals 1179882 - Not active enough, not serious enough but still better than PaS.

Villainy 1073571 - not sure what ocean they are in even.

ERYS 931092 - In caps so must be noobs

Point and Shoot 866351 - all talk no action

The Legion Of The Damned 306269 - <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

got to agree alot of simmers have been removed from this world, alot of the alliances left will either die soon or be here for a long time to come.
personaly i still think there maybe some dark horses left and also there are definatly some badly led noob fests but this world is stablizing and some more long term contenders maybe starting to show.

DeletedUser38652

I dont know why this guy wanna start a debate with us... You got a big mouth Daizan and I speak out of experience.

DeletedUser

Ticina what is your problem with Daizan, you are like obsessed with him, you speak of him in threads that doesn`t talk of Venom or our members at all. I think all this slander talk is not called for.

DeletedUser

considering daizan started from the beginning and ticina started relatively recently its no surprise that there that point difference

DeletedUser14167

Muahahhahahahaha

Chaos hunters has fallen.

GG WP. k one more war won. let the next begin xD foofies VS Venom and BL. god this is so great

DeletedUser14167

we dont. at all. we ride solo(punpunpun)

basically its BL to the west of foofies, and venom to the south. they are going to be fighting two alliances at one, hence, BL AND venom

DeletedUser

I thought Venom didn't do pacts? :)
we don`t, BL were at war against foofies for a long time we didn`t have nothing to do with them, but since they took in our targets . . . well I hope you understand so I do not text that much, I am lazy lol

DeletedUser39031

I understood from the beginning, the word sarcasm comes to mind :)

DeletedUser

I understood from the beginning, the word sarcasm comes to mind :)

yea I got that but there are people which are not so good with sarcasm and they could jump to a conclusion we do have pacts, and I just got a PM from I guy that struggles with sarcasm and he was messed up with your post, and he sent me his pic to *facepalm*

wasthatsarcasm.jpg

Do not with peoples heads
lol

DeletedUser39031

Hahah, I see. Well, I cant view the pic for some reason. Don't know how some people can't live without sarcasm :eek:

DeletedUser39031

tried it, didn't work, opened a new tab for it and it didn't work either

DeletedUser14786

Black Legion 3788307 - congratz to Paul Regret and co, patience is a virtue as they say and your welcome for the inadvertent help.

Cheers Daizan, we do recognize the special circumstances that got us where we are now... and Venom deserves a lot of credit for creating the conditions that allowed us to consolidate in the northwest. BL eagerly awaits the day when we may cross swords (or slingers) with Venom 2.0.

The story goes that CH once upon a time asked us to join in the Anti-Venom coalition and as much as we want to fight you guys (some day) it's rather pointless fighting from 2 oceans away, and everybody ganging up on a single alliance isn't that much fun anyhow. So after killing off Wanderers we turned our guns on foofies, who have thus far lost 13 cities to us without even a coordinated full-alliance OP.

Dirtygoon seems to have finally goaded Foofies into action against us, good for him. :D Most of their active players have just shifted over to foofies to fight us.

DeletedUser39031

yea I got that but there are people which are not so good with sarcasm and they could jump to a conclusion we do have pacts, and I just got a PM from I guy that struggles with sarcasm and he was messed up with your post, and he sent me his pic to *facepalm*

wasthatsarcasm.jpg

Do not with peoples heads
lol

I think i have encountered this guy, - rep saying "YOU CAN PACT WITH VENOM BUT IT WONT HELP YOU" also unsigned. I don't even know how he interpreted it that way

DeletedUser

I got -repped 3 times yesterday for saying someone is a good guy things are heating up though with chaos gone i think foofies will fall pretty quickly when JRE rage quits :)