Alliance Sign up for the 24 hour cease fire in honor of Amanda Todd and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So far we have TDU, Atomic, Enigma, Paragon, Warpath, .9., Hell Knights. Thats a power bunch and i hope all folow as I am hoping the date will be October 31. Please say if this is a good date.

DeletedUser

Halloween, Wednesday, Oct. 31st in the U.S., will work for us. I would like the specific server hours posted as well.

DeletedUser

31st American time Pacific sounds fair to me. No reason Europeans get to enjoy their Halloween, & the Americans don't :p

KHAL DROGO is in on the cease fire.

DeletedUser

we still havent heard from SM. They are kinda one that needs to be involved for this to work.

DeletedUser29371

31st American time Pacific sounds fair to me. No reason Europeans get to enjoy their Halloween, & the Americans don't :p

KHAL DROGO is in on the cease fire.

Well i think that ''day'' should be a little longer so it covers EU and USA halloween So probably best is to start the timer at 16:00 UTC+2 (halloween evening) and let it last until 20:00 UTC+2 the other day

we still havent heard from SM. They are kinda one that needs to be involved for this to work.

Ill talk to joe

DeletedUser25074

Sure ill pass the message about to my members there will be no attack launched from us as long as atomic can agree to this.

be warned though nap any underhanded tactics this time and i wont just take cities form your alliance i will begin rimming players.

DeletedUser32565

Sure ill pass the message about to my members there will be no attack launched from us as long as atomic can agree to this.

be warned though nap any underhanded tactics this time and i wont just take cities form your alliance i will begin rimming players.

no need for that remark JOE, if any of our guys break the agreement, we will gladly kick them. and I will HELP you rim them.

DeletedUser

I have one issue, and please dont be offended:
Why do we cease fire for one day for a girl, that killed herself because of >> cyber bullying<< ??
As there are many parents under us players,
does that mean, i use that ONE day to play with my children and the rest of the time i play Grepolis and dont give a d..??
My child sells crack on the corner, is a gang member or kills the old man next door,
but i cease fire in an ONLINE GAME for one day> look what a good parent iam!!!
I even stopped a simulated war for a single day in an online game!
Does that not show how dedicated i am?
Why dont we all just stop playing war games at all,
because all over the world, every second somebody dies in a war??

DeletedUser29371

Why do we cease fire for one day for a girl, that killed herself because of >> cyber bullying<< ??
does that mean, i use that ONE day to play with my children and the rest of the time i play Grepolis and dont give a d..??
My child sells crack on the corner, is a gang member or kills the old man next door,

its a gesture... you can stop war game all you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's out of respect, it isn't meant to 'prove' that anyone is a good parent.. Not sure where you got that idea from.

For me personally , the reason for the ceasefire will be on my mind everytime I log into the game on that day, and many of us will remember the death of this girl better because of this. Things like this are meant to pass on the memory of things.

In the UK here we have a minute's silence, it doesn't do anything but it's out of respect. Also so each year the memory of the deaths of the people of WW2 will be remembered. I'm sure this wont carry on each year, but it has the same reasoning in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.