Top 12 Alliance Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16429

I'm stalking you mister rank 99:O. That city looks sexy

DeletedUser

They found the conquests - And give the player the boot. Everyone should flood with applications to join you guys.

So when you find players under conquest, so far you are either so selfish you don't send a single attack to break it and watch him get rimmed OR you kick them so they don't stain your colonization history.

Why don't you go ahead and count those for us while we're making tallies ;)

SCORE

KaIlistei: -3 CS

Depraved Tendencies / BOOM: 4

DeletedUser41523

DW come on man "We clearly don't understand the circumstances!".

I mean I'm sure -Achilles- has a logical explanation....It wasn't him in siege. Told you it was logical.:D

DeletedUser16429

They found the conquests - And give the player the boot. Everyone should flood with applications to join you guys.

So when you find players under conquest, so far you are either so selfish you don't send a single attack to break it and watch him get rimmed OR you kick them so they don't stain your colonization history​

Darren had already basically told us he'd quitting, and leftovers found the cses and told Alex to kick him. We knew you guys had it stacked so no reason to waste troops

Edit:DW you should know why he quit, you and Boom cut a deal to take his cities and the only reason he had those cs land was because he acted like a "defensive quest" was coming at him and didn't want us to lost trips over that. That rat and you made a deal to take his cities so those will not count as you didn't take them in real war.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Darren had already basically told us he'd quitting, and leftovers found the cses and told Alex to kick him. We knew you guys had it stacked so no reason to waste troops

Edit:DW you should know why he quit, you and Boom cut a deal to take his cities and the only reason he had those cs land was because he acted like a "defensive quest" was coming at him and didn't want us to lost trips over that. That rat and you made a deal to take his cities so those will not count as you didn't take them in real war.

Being fair even if your trips went off you wouldn't have done anything. Offensively...You seem to like to retrip cities were conquering for some reason....Yes H3kz left mostly because he didn't like the direction and lack of effort Kallistei was taking. Nor did he like -Achilles-'s antics I believe. As we all have warned there is a price to pay. If he had stayed he would have played in DT. Either way Kallistei didn't come out a winner today. And it doesn't really change the fact that you don't support your own recalling Drac.

For the record i'd want to kill someone's defense even if the cities were stacked. I'd have tried fighting my way out. Especially over the conquest ready city. :D

DeletedUser41523

We would have sniped the cs

If a trip went off? You're fully aware that last time this happened it took until Drac woke up and spelled it out for you to realize right? Until then some of you decided it was a random attack and simply retripped the city. I'm assuming no spies were sent or you would have possibly sent something.

What you're communicating doesn't add up really when you look at the actions your alliance took instead.

DeletedUser25249

You know before bp ended i was a little worried for dt as i know they have fighters, but kal was making such big noises i became to believe the hype.
first drac now h3kz...wow im really shocked tbh

DeletedUser41523

You know before bp ended i was a little worried for dt as i know they have fighters, but kal was making such big noises i became to believe the hype.
first drac now h3kz...wow im really shocked tbh
In fairness to Kali H3kz was just fed up with leadership and decided to quit Thebes rather than join us. Drac was a clean conquest though.

DeletedUser41523

Mhhhm. Doesn't change the fact that they're voiding cities instead of trying to stop the bleeding. That'll still come back to haunt them up front.

DeletedUser345

In fairness to Kali H3kz was just fed up with leadership and decided to quit Thebes rather than join us. Drac was a clean conquest though.

That translates as:

'Despite being warned not too, darren was stupid enough to waste seventy ls trying to break a siege on a relatively small ghost down by a player from an alliance we have no qualms with. He then got mad and claimed that no one else pulled their weight, its a lesson learnt about what happens when you don't follow the leadership's advice and thinking you can go off and do our own thing.'

As for DT trying to claim a few cities which were given to them in spite, that's not too impressive i'm afraid. He sent our tripwires home under the pretense of an island quest so that we wouldn't know he was under siege.

DeletedUser41523

That translates as:

'Despite being warned not too, darren was stupid enough to waste seventy ls trying to break a siege on a relatively small ghost down by a player from an alliance we have no qualms with. He then got mad and claimed that no one else pulled their weight, its a lesson learnt about what happens when you don't follow the leadership's advice and thinking you can go off and do our own thing.'

As for DT trying to claim a few cities which were given to them in spite, that's not too impressive i'm afraid. He sent our tripwires home under the pretense of an island quest so that we wouldn't know he was under siege.

Didn't know about the LS. When DW attacked he had tons of them left though so either he restocks fast or you held him back for nothing. H3kz cited that the reason he wanted out is because all you guys seem to do is target your own inactives, and fail, or rush ops, and fail. He also cited things as the constant alliance changing names. If you'll refer to my thread that pokes fun at you you'll see a picture of a person complaining about the name. That person was H3kz.

But even if why would you deny someone BP? And gee achilles considering how beat up the last few people who followed your advice got. Who could blame the guy who wanting to try something different? I mean you guys really haven't been pulling your weight to stop DT. If I was h3kz i'd have probably not listened to you either. That's if you're even giving any directive to begin with. Considering you seem to sleep at important times. :)

I already admitted that taking h3kz wasn't a feat. But I wouldn't talk about not being impressed mr. "I drove my top player from my alliance and haven't tried to break any of the four sieges on us". I mean buddy at least fight for some conquest ready towns on your core islands. If that's not worth using some LS what is?

And didn't you say you wanted nothing to do with arguing with me anymore? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.