Alliance's Cities Lost

DeletedUser43007

For me the score is still 0-0 you never took a real active and the same with us ... yet ;)

just a question how much gold did exit strategy spent to build the cat that fast :p

DeletedUser49069

For me the score is still 0-0 you never took a real active and the same with us ... yet ;)

just a question how much gold did exit strategy spent to build the cat that fast :p

haha who knows! we did take one truly active this morning! lol

+Rep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

La Famiglia della Morte have started hitting Charon tonight, we are going for there biggest most active guy though, Not like you guys :p

cough cough inactives! ;) (please let us get at least one now)

It is not going to great at the moment, had a good few sieges broken, (Bloody Manti tokens) anyway think we have now nearly eaten them. just the harpies and light ships left.

Charon have MK on there side, helping break the sieges will give you all an update 24 hours from now, or check grepostats you lazy people

edit and the swarm are also on the side of Charon, this could be embarrassing for us :(

DeletedUser48131

La Famiglia della Morte have started hitting Charon tonight, we are going for there biggest most active guy though, Not like you guys :p

It is not going to great at the moment, had a good few sieges broken, (Bloody Manti tokens) anyway think we have now nearly eaten them. just the harpies and light ships left.

Charon have MK on there side, helping break the sieges will give you all an update 24 hours from now, or check grepostats you lazy people

edit and the swarm are also on the side of Charon, this could be embarrassing for us :(

hmmm lets see if understood it well. La famiglia with 99 players, with an academy / sister of 49 players - and still in bed with apex (which has 59) sends out more than 400 attacks against a single player from an alliance with 38 members (and almost half of these members have only one city yet). the most targeted player from CHARON kills several CS from the beloved family every day, destroys your troops often and is one of the best attackers in Dimale. I would also like to mention that the dear family sent - landing at the same time - a large number of colony ships to several CHARON members (two dozen?) and you managed to land just 4 CS.
Oh btw, MK and The Swarm were not informed that there was an operation going on against CHARON, they were informed about this after you managed to land the only four CS.

Still you think of yourselves as the best of the best in that world... a single word occurs to my mind after all this: wow

DeletedUser

haha ,

you think that you killed a few troops you going to see the end of this world , i guess not , it took two alliances to put four cities in siege , well done , wait till you meet the numbers my friend , tbh you should not say a word , because you put other alliances to shame , you a putty cat ,

DeletedUser

let's say 20 cs died and 4 landed... that's 4 cities gone on one side, and 160k of each res lost on the other side. One of those is a lot more important than the other, and it's not the resources.

DeletedUser50592

It only counts if the "lost" resources are well spent - we will see at the end the "real results" of this action and i don't doubt that they will be positive in any way, depending of course on the perception of the viewer... :D

DeletedUser49069

Someone just gave me neg rep saying "Inactives do Count" people are so stupid. Obliviously people cant read...

DeletedUser

I mean I think anything should count but I don't care enough to make my own separate thread, Head's thread, Head's rules, who cares.

DeletedUser49069

This wasn't for just ANY cites lost... It was for ACTIVE fighters cities lost... Once again EVERYONE is harping on Sims/Inactives... This thread is getting abused by simmers that cant fight... So Leave it alone! If you are a fighter... Please post and lets do this! If not then we can go head and claim the 6 players BN has kicked after we landed our CSs in them... 2 with 6 cities or more to save face. Or the player we basically rimmed today... Or i could go on and on and on...

Your simmer takes need to go under Wars... Not here... IF not... Fig please delete thread as no one can read lol

Edit... chalna id give you one plus Rep if it would let me lol

DeletedUser

hmmm lets see if understood it well. La famiglia with 99 players, with an academy / sister of 49 players - and still in bed with apex (which has 59) sends out more than 400 attacks against a single player from an alliance with 38 members (and almost half of these members have only one city yet). the most targeted player from CHARON kills several CS from the beloved family every day, destroys your troops often and is one of the best attackers in Dimale. I would also like to mention that the dear family sent - landing at the same time - a large number of colony ships to several CHARON members (two dozen?) and you managed to land just 4 CS.
Oh btw, MK and The Swarm were not informed that there was an operation going on against CHARON, they were informed about this after you managed to land the only four CS.

Still you think of yourselves as the best of the best in that world... a single word occurs to my mind after all this: wow

"the most beloved" player from Charon with his 58 Mantis and his 108 Harpies flying every where, is going to kill a lot of sieges, landing sieges is the easiest thing, keeping them with the number of flying beasties is the hard thing.

The reason we targetted said guy was for that reason only. also he told me he knew nothing prior to you guys ending the pact also said you did not cancel the shared reservations, which you did! allowing him easy BPs to attack our known sieges but with the pretense of saying "sorry mate I did not know it was reserved" I think about 5 got broken by him in the first 2 hours (after reservations cancelled and pact still being on) some people like the easy BP hunt, but he caused your problems.

there is no reason to get so upset, Sharon cancelled the pact without getting the full story, Apex will not be joining us, some members will, others I believe will either ghost of join another alliance.

I could show you the plan if you like the large numbers of colonies where purely distractions to get your Manti mans flyers out and away, the early ones took out 50+Mantis making the main missions land, with a bit of time to get some major defence in there.

not sure what you mean by this but surely that is your problem why not inform your allies prior to the colony ships landing rather than after they landed

now lets go through the figures la family 149 members against MK Elite 122,charon 38 members, The Swarm 88 members

I do not think we are the best in the world, I do believe we are one of the better ones, but there are some good alliances and players here.

don''t take it so personal, did you not think when you broke the pact and your main man was breaking our sieges for fun (possibly bragging about it in your forums) that we would have to fight you.
Action of one guy can be the demise of one team!

I posted here to keep the forum updated before I knew the results, if they had all got broken I would have stated how well Charon did, will wait to post the results

it is a war game break pacts and attack known sieges you get attacked back, deal with it!

EDIT LAST NIGHT MY WALL GOT AN EXTRA 69 MANTIS AND 122 HARPIES JUST FROM LAST NIGHTS OPP
total 272 Mantis 443 harpies, these events need to be controlled more please

klskr

Phrourach
Breaking news -Demons 0-1
Just after my CS land and the attempt of CS snipe by the player if failed breaking news kicked the player

DeletedUser

Nah, BN has been sending out MM telling everyone to demolish their walls for 4 days. This guy was sieged today, and had a lvl 20 wall so they kicked him and told him he could join again when he had proof he destroyed his wall

DeletedUser

instead of editing the above... ill just post something else... For big bad BN to be so elite... After they flipped out and destroyed their own pact... attacking their OWN pact mates... Now they are searching far and wide for new recruits and pacts. They are recruiting in 45... Which is where our buddies from AoH are... Prob not the best for them... They already have pact with the Order if im told right... Something you dont get is you are surrounded. Yes both sides will lose cities as in 55 we are literally brothers and sisters on islands... But its the end game that matters. Not many people will pact with a alliance that disproved their honor with only what??? 10 days of being a pact then attacking them during the night while pact was STILL in place and deleting the shared reservations and forum?... So NO ONE COULD POST WHATS GOING ON!! Sounds like you need a better team mate...

as always, we go for open policy.

1. Pacts.
http://i.imgur.com/jIzUocK.png

2. Recruitment
we are not recruiting. Top Full Metal Jacket came, after a long consideration some were approved. Recruitment is close. exception can be made for people we "import" to this world or to those few who look promising. we don't need new people nor desperate pacts.

good luck.
and the next time ask Andrej what he really thinks about his name using in externals. Then talk more carefully.

DeletedUser49069

O god... Who gave Vaz a forum name???

One. When i said our buddies.... I meant everyone was scared of them. Not they were OUR friends. Like they are infamous, like everyone knows them type thing. Never meant like our pacts or anything.

Two. You cant recruit much more. As when our war started you swore up and down you'd not recruit. Then when war broke you all of a sudden had 120 people! about 30 more than you had and ALL not in your ocean!

Three. Once again this tab is for game fighters... Not people who only like to fight with their mouths and have been here from day one with still only 3 cities...

Four. Might want to return to game and break the 5 sieges that we have you in ;)

Six. This is for big boys and Girls. Not people vindictive. Not my fault you attack your own pact mates and then broke the pact while everyone was sleeping.

#NoHonor

DeletedUser

Same pact mates that broke the dividing line. Why even try propaganda?