Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

once more, i have decided to list the top 20 alliances and my opinions.

1 Semper Fidelis - are they still up here? shouldnt they start to fall to pieces now?
2 Serpentine Medea - the alliance everyone fears and wishes it would fall apart.
3 SWAT - they still exist?
4 GrepoHugs - good alliance. expect them to be around for a while yet.
5 The Illuminati - no comment until they either stop attacking my allies, or we have an NAP.
6 420s - declining MRA. lost 23 members so far today.
7 Carpe Jugulum - who are these guys?
8 Justice - hmmmmm, large alliance.
9 Southern Cross - pretty sure these guys are an MRA.
10 Achaean League - meh, dont know much about them. except their daughter alliance the Achaean League academy has stopped recruiting in 46 'cus of the Dark Union. We feel quite proud.
11 Nightmares Of Elysium - no idea who they are.
12 Sands of Time - again, no idea.
13 League of Erinyes - one of the best alliances out there. Very few members yet they are still very powerful.
14 Blue and Maize Legion - who the hell are they?
15 Knights of Freedom - again, who?
16 Cynocephaly - not a very good alliance. plus, they have this on their alliance profile:
Act Of War
Attacking Our Members
Attacking Our Allies

Current Allies:
DreadLords
Olympians of Zissou
Semper Fidelis

so they are at war with the rest of the world?
17 The Slade Empire - an alliance in disarray it seems. wonder if they have gotten organized yet?
18 The Vigilante Pirates - heard a few things about them. cant remember what they were though.
19 The Dark Union - the best alliance, should be in the top 12 :Smirk:
20 Olympians of Zissou - and these guys are...?

DeletedUser

This thread makes me laugh out loud

Why may I ask, does it make you laugh? Oh and by the way congrats on becoming a new Justice leader. I was wondering why you are leader? Because you are out of reach from the League of Erinyes? Just watch out, Justice leaders don't do so well with The League of Erinyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why may I ask, does it make you laugh? Oh and by the way congrats on becoming a new Justice leader. I was wondering why you are leader? Because you are out of reach from the League of Erinyes? Just watch out, Justice leaders don't do so well with The League of Erinyes.

lol you tell um new stone!

DeletedUser

1 Semper Fidelis - Considering they are picking a fight with sm by mass bolting thier players they arent doing that bad. They arent taking cities but lets be honest bolt is really thier primary weapon. Prolly need better leadership to maximize its use. Merging again with another alliance. Normally thatd be a bad move but if your only weapon is bolt? i dunno maybe.
2 Serpentine Medea - always good :)
3 SWAT - Now they are an mra that is ding badly. Have one core group of players but thats it no resistance in other areas.
4 GrepoHugs - always good
5 The Illuminati - prolly good
6 420s - dunno only saw one 420 the entire game
7 Carpe Jugulum - <3 zerase :D
8 Justice - dunno
9 Southern Cross - dunno
10 Achaean League - dunno
11 Nightmares Of Elysium - i know some of them from epsilon. good bunch
12 Sands of Time - dunno. should find out more since i see them in k53

DeletedUser

1 Semper Fidelis - strong enough core. 1 player above SM's average. It is safe to assume that they suck.
2 Serpentine Medea - Can anyone really doubt these guys?
3 GrepoHugs - Losing superiority to SM. Easily the 2nd best. And possibly the best alliance out there
4 SWAT - "lol"
5 The Illuminati - Can't wait to take these guys on. Look's like a good fight. Im in for some BPD :)
6 420s - need more members to stay in top 10.
7 Carpe Jugulum - new on the seen. maybe good, maybe not.
8 Justice - "lol"
9 Achaean League - Doing surprisingly well. They are of course getting hammered in O55 by SM, but no longer an MRA.
10 Southern Cross - Who?
11 Nightmares Of Elysium - seem ok. They are winning the fight for there k. Though if they can expand outside that remains to be seen.
12 Sands of Time - they just suck

DeletedUser

Sorry for going off topic

@thegreatpl We are doing much better, but we still have work to do.

We are no longer going to called an MRA, i have removed invitation privileges from all the members and are removing the low-pointers. We are now going to have a member limit.

Drak,

Sorry for going off topic!!

DeletedUser

Sorry for going off topic

@thegreatpl We are doing much better, but we still have work to do.

We are no longer going to called an MRA, i have removed invitation privileges from all the members and are removing the low-pointers. We are now going to have a member limit.

Drak,

Sorry for going off topic!!

Maybe we should team up :O

Dak and Drak differences?

Dak has a kool siggeh:) (thx becca!)

DeletedUser

1 Semper Fidelis - still an MRA, still every bodies chew toy.
2 Serpentine Medea - i can no longer be bothered to beg them to disband already.
3 GrepoHugs really good alliance. the 2nd best there is.
4 SWAT - an MRA which i still ask, are they not dead yet?
5 The Illuminati - powerful alliance, but are they in decline?
6 420s - 420 targets still.
7 Carpe Jugulum - looks like a rising power.
8 Justice - meh, looks like an MRA. wonder if they are worth anything in a fight.
9 Orions Elite - where did these guys come from? is this the old Achaean league?
10 Nightmares Of Elysium - looks a good alliance
11 Southern Cross - MRA.
12 Blue and Maize Legion - powerful in their area, i think. dont know much about them.
13 League of Erinyes - good alliance. probably one of the best there is.
14 Orion - again, who? is this sands of time? it isnt achaean league academy, i know that much.
15 The Dark Union - the best alliance there is. then again, of course i would say that.
16 Knights of Freedom - good alliance for so few members.
17 The Vigilante Pirates - dont know much about them, but i have heard good things.
18 Spiritus Raptor - same as above.
19 Cynocephaly - these are the guys who made an alliance with SF. definitely points down in my book.
20 Praetorian Elite - hmmmm, looks interesting, and good, until i see "points are not important". makes me suspicious.

DeletedUser

I think it might have been our drop in two ranks.

DeletedUser

1 Semper Fidelis - Love the name but they seem so disorganized, it saddens me.
2 Serpentine Medea - I tremble at the name.
3 GrepoHugs - I giggle while trembling.
4 SWAT - Good folks that just need some administrative overhauling.
5 The Illuminati - Don't know enough to comment.
6 420s - Everything I've seen, heard, and read has been negative about them. Don't see them lasting long.
7 Carpe Jugulum - Fast rising, the future rival to SM in my opinion.
8 Justice - They'd be the underdog in Vegas.
9 Orions Elite - Stats look good, but again, not enough to judge.
10 Southern Cross - All the hallmarks of a MRA.
11 Nightmares Of Elysium - Again, stats look good, but again, not enough to judge.
12 Blue and Maize Legion - They have a good administration and they are regionally strong. I like them and think they will go far.

DeletedUser

I think it might have been our drop in two ranks.

Who gives a toss. SF are no1 in rank, does that mean they are the no1 alliance?

Make your own conclusion's. Go Illuminati! You guys are definitely good.

DeletedUser

Much appreciated Dak. Unfortunately it could be a while before i see any SM action since i am on the outer rim of the alliance :( Why do so many people hate on SM and GH? They play the game the way its supposed to be played. Good luck to you guys even though you probably dont need it.

DeletedUser

meh, i dont really know if they are decline or not. it just seems to be falling in the ranks. then again, it's two MRAs that are making it fall, so perhaps they still are the 3rd best alliance. But i also notice fewer people making remarks on them to this effect. Dakkar mentioned that GH and League of Erinyes looked like they might be a good fight recently, but completely did not mention Illuminati.

DeletedUser

Much appreciated Dak. Unfortunately it could be a while before i see any SM action since i am on the outer rim of the alliance :( Why do so many people hate on SM and GH? They play the game the way its supposed to be played. Good luck to you guys even though you probably dont need it.

Envy is best defined as an emotion that "occurs when a person lacks another's (perceived) superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it.

DeletedUser

Well, if the new morale system stays active I think alliances like SM and GH are basically toast.

Having 25 cities means your troops from any one of them are powerless.