Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

dazlerr said:
im more of a lover than a fighter anyways

haha, oh really? I know you LOVED saving all those city slots so you could FIGHT me and take all my cities. Sadly that never happened and never will now. Good luck to you daz :)

DeletedUser

. good to see KMD is dead once and for all, Now those dam huggers need to go :p
We sure are dead, oh wait, not quite, come back when gamma is over, we have a Halo clan, and the old Crew is still at large. Take a Quick look at the #1 defender. KMD till he dies.

DeletedUser3613

haha, oh really? I know you LOVED saving all those city slots so you could FIGHT me and take all my cities. Sadly that never happened and never will now. Good luck to you daz :)

Id have loved to stay in gamma a little longer but the fact is my time had to end, I think i had a decent run and made some awsome friends :)

DeletedUser

pfft

...Grepohugs, who then pretty much had a catastrophe when Eclipse quit...

Sereton - you were the only "pretty...catastrophe" from that time that quit the Hugs, even Eclipse came back for awhile after he cleared out TigerBear till TB quit (one sided & old but kinda true....from the age of the Titans).

'twas hard to make you feel special enough to stick it out, hope it worked out well for you...

DeletedUser2663

Just a random question, But who would you say is winning out of grepohugs and Fusion in their war? i just checked grepostats and i see fusion has 49 pages of conquests against grepohugs while grepohugs only has 28 against Fusion. I know well enough these stats alone wont tell me the full picture. Would appreciate feedback form both sides so i know whats happening as i still check gamma regulary

DeletedUser3613

Id say Fusion are winning :p

Its one of them wars that will run forever, Fusion gains ground in one ocean and loses some in another , then a week later gains some more ground and loses some again.

Since the KMD merge into huggs Fusion have had war in all oceans so we do not have the nice comfortable buffer oceans like huggs do. Its turned into a seige of fusion oceans we are surrounded on all sides and loving it ;)

DeletedUser2638

our AJ picking on the weaklinks again are we :p

btw not really up to date on all this anymore but gonna read up again and see where everyone stands i see there has been alot of changes since my day :p looks fun

DeletedUser7213

1. Grepohugs: *gushes*liekOMG|
2. Fusion: I think they make interesting choices, comparable to Grepohugs (which they deigned nooby, go figure)
3. Illuminati: Bleeding awesome. My personal favorite alliance. Held their own throughout the age of the MRA.
4. Praetorian Elite: I love them too :p :D
5. The Borg: Sad. :( Poor RdlM
6. Killer Bunnies are Awesome.

Bye Gamma. Congrats Grepohugs. Shame Fusion. Bye Graces AKA Mephadone. Bye Illuminati. Bye owen. Bye Mizriath. the rest.

DeletedUser

Well the fight is still continuing even with WW over there is still competition.

DeletedUser2140

To be honest the World Wonders were something they tried to bring some interest back to the game.

Unfortunately the way it was designed made it more sim city than a war game.
This suited some players but a lot of others it was the final nail in the coffin.

Kudos to Grepohugs for winning that race.

Thankfully we are back to what the game is really about. WAR.

Sorry to see some good players leave.

Also sorry to see The Covenant break up but I know they will find a great new home in The Illuminati.

DeletedUser

I find reading all this quite interesting, i know TC took on more than they could handle and got whipped but have been very quiet bout it, i also know that PE got battered by 1 man and ran away scared, now hes quit they all taking his cities and have become brave again, lmao.

Good luck to Fusion for taking on the Hugs and good luck to the Illuminati for taking in some poor old TC players who talk more than they walk.

and goodbye to LEEJG, i dont like you but RL important so all the best.

DeletedUser6635

I find reading all this quite interesting, i know TC took on more than they could handle and got whipped but have been very quiet bout it, i also know that PE got battered by 1 man and ran away scared, now hes quit they all taking his cities and have become brave again, lmao.

Good luck to Fusion for taking on the Hugs and good luck to the Illuminati for taking in some poor old TC players who talk more than they walk.

and goodbye to LEEJG, i dont like you but RL important so all the best.

If not for a car crash and then a dodgy dentist sending me into anyphalactic shock that 1 man might still have his account and be battering PE lol