Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser14058

The Covenant is here

Covies are merging into Illums after a major whooping to GH :D

Nope, The Covenant is still here..
I have to admit, loosing more than 20 cities in O57 to GH players (which some of them was TC's) was a big hurricane for me..
But i still proud standing there defending my Banner... :)

DeletedUser

Looking at the stats i think you big yourself up a little too much for a simmer Rags, was Smurfs who did more damage to TC than the Hugs did, you can add up i take it ?

DeletedUser7213

I find reading all this quite interesting, i know TC took on more than they could handle and got whipped but have been very quiet bout it, i also know that PE got battered by 1 man and ran away scared, now hes quit they all taking his cities and have become brave again, lmao.

Good luck to Fusion for taking on the Hugs and good luck to the Illuminati for taking in some poor old TC players who talk more than they walk.

and goodbye to LEEJG, i dont like you but RL important so all the best.

Goodbye. All the best.

DeletedUser14058

Looking at the stats i think you big yourself up a little too much for a simmer Rags, was Smurfs who did more damage to TC than the Hugs did, you can add up i take it ?

Prabably Smurfs did,.. i don't know.. too lazy to open the stats and never met the Smurfs on battlefield..
It was me who lost those cities to GH players.

But i wrote the context based on quote...
TC is here and still alive ignoring the facts of who we are.. simmer, looser, fighter, winner or whatever.
And i'm still proud defending my alliance.

Big my self a little too much..??
Which part of the arrogance did you see from a man who just admitted that he lost so many cities (and brothers)..?

DeletedUser

My apologies Noodor seems we have a communication breakdown, it was not directed at you, was directed at Raggy !!

Never met you but you deserve a medal for sticking with the losers of TC, good luck :)

DeletedUser14058

My apologies Noodor seems we have a communication breakdown, it was not directed at you, was directed at Raggy !!

Never met you but you deserve a medal for sticking with the losers of TC, good luck :)

HAHAHAHAHA..
There are no looooosers here in Cove..
They already ran to bigger alliance for "protection" and better "politics".
(whoops.. i didn't say that..)

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHA..
There are no looooosers here in Cove..
They already ran to bigger alliance for "protection" and better "politics".
(whoops.. i didn't say that..)

lmao, you get in ya self in trouble... but probably right :)

please accept my apologies and i redirect the comment at the losers who ran away, do i need to list them ?

and Leo your still very quiet ...

DeletedUser14058

lmao, you get in ya self in trouble... but probably right :)

please accept my apologies and i redirect the comment at the losers who ran away, do i need to list them ?

and Leo your still very quiet ...

Leo have Internet Connection troubles lately.
But if you have a list.... you may erase his name... he is one of the Cove original gang who i would die to protect.
Guess he have different reason.

DeletedUser

Leo have Internet Connection troubles lately.
But if you have a list.... you may erase his name... he is one of the Cove original gang who i would die to protect.
Guess he have different reason.

Considering he led you into a war, talked TC up ( as many did may i add ) continued while they took all the inactive cities and players then soon as they started to lose cities and get a slap they ran away...

and you want to defend a guy like that, good luck to you m8.

Hats off to Charch and co who are still there and fighting not hiding like little girls with pigtails in Hugs !!!

And while im here, why did they all run to Hugs ? seems to me that a once great alliance has become a haven for poor players and simmers who just to remain big will take anyone with a pulse, lordy me lol

P.S. I see TC have taken in Kostas, not sure who recruits the worst players now, TC, Hugs or PE take ya pick !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20212

Nice Wran we love you...always out there making new friends...... our "Charming Smurf"

well those who know grepostats will see who took TC cities and how many...
respect to those TC players who stand firm like charchabil, eddie...and did not run away even when loosing cities

Smurfs dont talk much -> we conquer
Smurfs dont recruit much -> we conquer
Smurfs dont pact much -> we conquer

It's Smurftime...who's next ?
warrior_smurf_1.jpeg

DeletedUser

TC have also now taken in Saltheesh4c, (another BGB simmer )
is there no end to the desperation of putting points on the table by recruiting noobs and numptys ?

with no replies i assume there all to ashamed to comment on it, yee ha !!!!

P.S. P.E. are crying again, more tissues required !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6691

Hey Wranth,
Good to see you still post here. First of all, let me say you have a few things wrong. I didn't run away after sending TC into war, Charch led them into war as I always allowed my ocean leaders to do what they felt was right. He was in charge of a few oceans and led us into a few wars. He then left, the charch that has the account now was gifted that account and is a differant person. Guys like eddie, and Noodor are true TC warriors for sure though. That is true, really great guys as were most of TC. The reason I went to GH is my own and not for public airing but as you can see in stats, I've only lost two cities EVER and I gave those two away (True story) so I was running nowhere or from anybody, just personal reasons is all. As far as never being able to meet you half way, well..There were more pressing issues closer to home so to speak, But maybe someday we'll be able to get a chance to do some work together ;)

DeletedUser

Ah Leo,

i may not be entirely accurate but i say it as i see it and so your telling me that Charch led them to war and when they started getting there asses kicked by Smurfs he quit and the numptys ran to Hugs ...

As for yourself, you did talk a lot about how TC were taking cities ( inactive guys i may add) then you disappeared so you can see my point i hope, you may not have lost any cities but if you run to another alliance when yours is getting whipped then your not likely too :D

Im glad to see your still around even if you are simming away in Hugs the more the merrier in Gamma as its losing its players , it needs all it can get !!!