Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Jesus christ GrepoHugs got huge

Their standards have slipped, and thats saying something for the huggers. :D

A large number of those members are simmers. They've taken in many...less than quality recruits lately to keep themselves on top.

DeletedUser

Disbanded.

Some went to KB and others went to GH when they disbanded. Others got crucified by fusion :) Hello ammon long time no see

DeletedUser

Their standards have slipped, and thats saying something for the huggers. :D

A large number of those members are simmers. They've taken in many...less than quality recruits lately to keep themselves on top.

Standards? What does that mean? :p

DeletedUser

Disbanded.

Some went to KB and others went to GH when they disbanded. Others got crucified by fusion :) Hello ammon long time no see

TOMMY!!! long time no see :D hows things on your end? still safe on Gamma?

DeletedUser

He means GH has turned into the town bicycle i.e. everyone gets a ride lol :p

Not really safe lol back to war with KB again. Shame I don't have as much time as I did when we first went to war. I might have actually conquered more this time lol. Credit is given to where credit is due and bunnies are putting up hell of a fight.

DeletedUser

yeah noticed that KB are doing quite well for themselves. Yogesh still making things hard?

DeletedUser

When has yogesh ever been easy? lol. Yogesh is always himself. Great Player as with most of his team.

DeletedUser

we should try to stop the war between fusion (SW) killer bunnies

yes gamma world is a good world with brotherhood

:) if you are good then all are good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just like to point out that the PE cowards and simmers couldn't attack the old TDA/Smurfs guys in Oc26 area when we were all fighting still but soon as we start to delete accounts they all came out of the woodwork.

you guys are pathetic !!!!!!

glad to have left............

DeletedUser

Just like to point out that the PE cowards and simmers couldn't attack the old TDA/Smurfs guys in Oc26 area when we were all fighting still but soon as we start to delete accounts they all came out of the woodwork.

you guys are pathetic !!!!!!

glad to have left............

so much talk from someone that started a war and then restarted the account... pffff

yeah yeah yeah you will say that you are going for the hero world and so on, but whatever, your tipes are all the same, no matter the flag

DeletedUser

so much talk from someone that started a war and then restarted the account... pffff

yeah yeah yeah you will say that you are going for the hero world and so on, but whatever, your tipes are all the same, no matter the flag

well didn't see you once in all those months, yet here you are now, out of hiding now we gone, PE has the backbone of a jellyfish and the morals of an alleycat and your another loudmouth who talks but hides away...

DeletedUser

I have to disagree with you on that one...PE is one of the best alliances, and wouldn't be where they are if they didn't have 'backbone'
If you don't know circumstances behind the scenes then I don't think you should comment on them.

I'm gonna hand it to PE that they do know how to fight, as you can tell by checking The Borg/PE's grepostats.
I've fought along with them and against them and they have backbone enough for 3 alliances.
(although some of that may come from knowing they have their allies)

DeletedUser

We are all entitled to our opinion,

from where you are they may not be from where i was ...

a different story...

DeletedUser

well like I said, I've fought against and with them in multiple oceans..I don't know what alliance you were in, or what your diplomatic stance was against them..But really, you can't deny that they're good players.

DeletedUser

Yeah you should check grepo maps and see where I'm located before acusing me of hiding from you lol

and fact are still facts - you started a war, and then restarted your account.

DeletedUser

I know where you are,

i also know this started months ago and your players ran to vm once they started to be hit and for months i waited for the so called big guns to arrive but finally got bored like the rest of the team then as we all start to delete our accounts...

WAHEY the PE arrive to take our greys and attack the 1 or 2 players left...

i know the stats and the truth of it, why cant you guys just be honest for a change eh ????