Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
like what...that even when OV arent in a world all you can do in that wc is bag them. pity no one else really agrees or cares and after 2-3 comments the topic gets changed. OV kicked our and everyone elses asses in 121 whether you like it or not. their level dropped in 130 for sure, i for one am curious if or when they will drop again in a serious world.

Kosti

Phrourach
like what...that even when OV arent in a world all you can do in that wc is bag them. pity no one else really agrees or cares and after 2-3 comments the topic gets changed. OV kicked our and everyone elses asses in 121 whether you like it or not. their level dropped in 130 for sure, i for one am curious if or when they will drop again in a serious world.
cant wait for them to drop again :) just say hi

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
Pete's Top 12 get off this subject already nobody cares list.

Take into account I dont know if there is any diplo around, I will just assume their is not and take that as
a plus to all of the alliances in question.

Here we go:

1. Rampant Rimmers

Premade team, well known names, was not sure if they were here to stay, seems they just might.
Should be fun.

Verdict: SWIM

2. The Lost Circle:

They say it themselves, its a premade team, just not too many big names from what I see. Also, having a full second alliance this
early on does not show promise to me.
I would wait and see but it does not feel like a title contender to me.

Verdict: FLOAT

3. When Fat Kids Attack

This is my alliance, so it wouldnt be fair for me to comment on our status, due to most likely being biased.
I could call us a swim but then again, we are led by Wilsh.

4. The Old North

I have only seen a few names that are vaguely familiar here so I do not have high hopes.
I know you might wonder, so what if its not big names, well it matters whenn they have 4 ALLIANCES.
Right now fourth and I believe this will be the peak of it.

Verdict: Please take away the invite rights from everyone. Aside from that its a SINK.

5. Silly Rabbits

Silly/Killer/Pink/Fluffy are all of the prefixes to a name that ends with Rabbits and they usually happen every world.
Decent enough, I dont think I have ever seen them win one tho. Usually rim masters or products of alliances falling apart.
I think they might be decent, they are in 45 so I am guessing they should brawl with Valhalla Warriors.

Verdict: FLOAT with a note: did I miss the memo where everyone was sent that "bunny with a knife" image?

6. Valhalla Warriors

Similar to the above in all aspects. there is alway a "legion, valhalla, havoc" alliance in each world.
Some names here I recognize and are pretty decent atleast and they do have the current Rank 1 by points and rank 4 by BP player in their squad as well.
As mentioned above, they are in 45, so I am guessing they would battle it out with SR and we can reevaluate the position after that war.

7. KASO

This will be the last alliance on my top 12 as I am lazy and since the rest are sister alliances and I dont think its worth it,
atleast as of yet to go to the next alliances ranked from like 12 to 18 for the next verdicts.
That being said, I considered ending the list here as well as KASO showed a true MRA prowess from the very start and that is the rare
type of prowes you do not wish to have.
Lots of recruiting and lots of players who are already inactive and never use alarms. I dont expect much of them aside from the alarmed
players possibly making a name for themselves elsewhere later on.

Verdict: SINK

That its for now folks, have at it, Im always up for some Forum madness (just on subject if possible).

Last edited:

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Pretty decent job Pete. Your assessments are fair enough. The MRA groups as always look big, but have soft underbellies. We will see who can actually fight and build real cores, not just recruit everyone to make it look like they have a core.

Kosti

Phrourach

Take into account I dont know if there is any diplo around, I will just assume their is not and take that as

Here we go:

1. Rampant Rimmers

Premade team, well known names, was not sure if they were here to stay, seems they just might.
Should be fun.

2. The Lost Circle:

They say it themselves, its a premade team, just not too many big names from what I see. Also, having a full second alliance this

3. When Fat Kids Attack

This is my alliance, so it wouldnt be fair for me to comment on our status, due to most likely being biased.

4. The Old North

I have only seen a few names that are vaguely familiar here so I do not have high hopes.
I know you might wonder, so what if its not big names, well it matters whenn they have 4 ALLIANCES.

Verdict: Please take away the invite rights from everyone. Aside from that its a SINK.

5. Silly Rabbits

Silly/Killer/Pink/Fluffy are all of the prefixes to a name that ends with Rabbits and they usually happen every world.
Decent enough, I dont think I have ever seen them win one tho. Usually rim masters or products of alliances falling apart.
I think they might be decent, they are in 45 so I am guessing they should brawl with Valhalla Warriors.

Verdict: FLOAT with a note: did I miss the memo where everyone was sent that "bunny with a knife" image?

6. Valhalla Warriors

Similar to the above in all aspects. there is alway a "legion, valhalla, havoc" alliance in each world.
Some names here I recognize and are pretty decent atleast and they do have the current Rank 1 by points and rank 4 by BP player in their squad as well.
As mentioned above, they are in 45, so I am guessing they would battle it out with SR and we can reevaluate the position after that war.

7. KASO

This will be the last alliance on my top 12 as I am lazy and since the rest are sister alliances and I dont think its worth it,
atleast as of yet to go to the next alliances ranked from like 12 to 18 for the next verdicts.
That being said, I considered ending the list here as well as KASO showed a true MRA prowess from the very start and that is the rare
Lots of recruiting and lots of players who are already inactive and never use alarms. I dont expect much of them aside from the alarmed

That its for now folks, have at it, Im always up for some Forum madness (just on subject if possible).
i like the nr1

TheKanDawg

Peltast

Here we go:

1. Rampant Rimmers

Should be fun.

2. The Lost Circle:

3. When Fat Kids Attack

4. The Old North

5. Silly Rabbits

6. Valhalla Warriors

7. KASO

Thanks for the read, I enjoy reading others' criteria so that I can expand my own views to encompass some of theirs. I'd love it if more people made lists more often!

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
@MasterSpy kinda quiet :( any updates? :)
Thanks for waking me...yeah, seems that the rotten eggs are warming up in wc and the spam that isn't spam is starting too. Typical incapable, low skilled players to have to rely on 'hourly hc's' as they call it and relying on people being offline (or forcing them to turn alarm off) instead of planning a proper op. The two A's are famous for that type of behaviour...hint hint.

On other topics, i hear there is tension within Rampant due to recent recruits and players being kicked/quitting. Fat kids are to my liking and The Old North is a time bomb ticking to become 'The X North'.

NGL Masterspy. I thought you were bsing. But I have evidence suggesting that report is, in fact, accurate. Of course, among 70 players, of which many are randoms that may not be a massive secret.