Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

Thank you. :D

Not saying this is indicative of your whole alliance, but darn, some of your players are real jerks

Capture1_zps6e0e7b73.png

He didn't even let me respond! He blocked me!

DeletedUser

looks like there was more to that message

could we see the full context before we take it out of same?

DeletedUser19042

Not saying this is indicative of your whole alliance, but darn, some of your players are real jerks

Capture1_zps6e0e7b73.png

He didn't even let me respond! He blocked me!
lol...Seeing it my way...You were the ......(won't use the word for ban risk).

Plus, you always reflect the actions of one player against the entire alliance. Or shall we mention all the cities Phoenix lost to us? And their WEAK counter attacks. Or even attacks with biremes and swords. No, we don't. Because we don't reflect the actions of one, on your entire alliance.

You better do the same.
Grow up. It's just a game.

DeletedUser33944

looks like there was more to that message

could we see the full context before we take it out of same?

Ya it seems like you cut it off, theres more to see, can we see it?

DeletedUser

Oops, sorry, should've included the entire message

Capture2_zps9c237f19.png

lol...Seeing it my way...You were the ......(won't use the word for ban risk).

Plus, you always reflect the actions of one player against the entire alliance. Or shall we mention all the cities Phoenix lost to us? And their WEAK counter attacks. Or even attacks with biremes and swords. No, we don't. Because we don't reflect the actions of one, on your entire alliance.

Oh, no, I think you missed my intent. By no means was I trying to imply that every single person in Krypteia is a (insert whatever word comes to mind). That's not true at all. To be honest, every single person I've messaged with in Krypteia (well besides that Danificent) has been nothing but respectfully to me. I just thought the message from Danificent was kinda funny. Really didn't offend me all. That's all.

But going back to the Grepolis aspect, do you really want me to mention that cs you guys sent to my city yesterday, which I managed to defeat without any alliance support whatsoever?

*Edit: word removed for ban risk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Well, that wasn't very difficult. There was a time gap of a minute!
Come back here when you snipe a CS with a time gap of 5 seconds or less. Like Krypteia and OCEANS VETERANS are constantly doing.

Dani just didn't time his attacks well, and I'm sure he'll learn it.

Plus, you shouldn't have sent that mass mail to entire Krypteia. That's just weak.

DeletedUser

Well, that wasn't very difficult. There was a time gap of a minute!
Come back here when you snipe a CS with a time gap of 5 seconds or less. Like Krypteia and OCEANS VETERANS are constantly doing.

Dani just didn't time his attacks well, and I'm sure he'll learn it.

Plus, you shouldn't have sent that mass mail to entire Krypteia. That's just weak.

What mass mail? I only sent a message with the attack reports to you.

And also, the last six attacks were in a seven second gap, the last seven in a 30 second gap. Ask Danificent and kaelome

DeletedUser19042

lol...Only to me? Very nice of you. :)

Anyway..you just lost your city. ;)

PS: even a 30 sec gap is a sea of time to snipe. ;)

DeletedUser19042

Well for you maybe but not me :)

lol...For me it gets difficult once 10 seconds. But some people, in krypteia, know to snipe in 5 sec to 1 sec.

And in OV, th3kindr3d. I have to give him that, that dude is a MAGNIFICENT sniper. lol

DeletedUser

The second cs I sniped the Danificent sent had a four second gap. I was just saying that the last seven attacks were within a 30 second gap, and the last six attacks in a 7 second gap. Anyway, you guys finally conquered the city. Gotta give credit when credit is due. Really impressive. Not only the timing but the sheer load of troops you managed you use. I still gotta say I think I did pretty well considering the fact that I only received alliance support on that last attack, and that support was like 60 biremes and 200 troops.

DeletedUser15581

I don't really understand whether griffin is trying to glorify his work or crying out against the lack of team spirit in the alliance. :p

DeletedUser19042

Not sure either.

But anyhow, personally I think Griffin is a very good player. I saw his work in some reports and they are pretty good.
He certainly deserves a better alliance, and with the right support and with some help of experienced players, he can certainly become a major player in this world.

J

DeletedUser

11 Order of Chaos
These guys are tough and they like to attack everyone, which is good. I don't know if they can get much higher but i get the impresion they will stick together till the end playing under same name in several worlds. good ABP for player numbers as well. In a long term war with the Alpha Wolves so I don't wanna say anything to nice about them to develop as an alliance in a tough position on the map. Done well to get into top 12 though

We are at war???? I thought we were just repossessing the cities the alpha wolves could no longer make their mortgage payments on...

DeletedUser32412

I read the externals here for Gela every day and it has been dead silent here for more than a week now :( weird coz in game it is far from silent..

From what I know of OoC is they seem to be a descent bunch of ppl as much as descent players. They have that double AA rating you want and look for in any alliance, active and aggressive. What I like though about them is they play with a social compass, they play with respect for other players. I say this because there are to many players on grepo these days who act like nasty people and I cant stand it and I dont think this is the case with these guys..