Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser33690

I would just like to say that i think Griffin777's statement is a fair one. I suppose in normal circumstances this forum is for banter. A few bits of propogela thrown in for good measure, but otherwise its just banter. I think Phoenix are doing a good job on Krypt, its gutting when you lose cities, but it does happen. Krypt does not own the world and Phoenix are testimony to that. When a decent group of commited players can get some synergy....the game can change.

DeletedUser30490

Wow so krypteia actually did good eh
i always taught they would sink

DeletedUser21356

I didn't jump ship because of any losing grounds or whatever. Because perhaps you saw. But I'm making more losses after I changed sides than before. So your statement is a bit wrong there.
I changed sides because of the DISRESPECT OV council showed towards my friends, ex-AoE members AND my friends of Theta. Council behaved very disrepectful towards them, AND me. And not only us, but also others, that don't dare to change sides.

Because of THAT I left OV. Together with my friends. And I joined Krypteia. As they at least show a bit more respect.
They respect everyone, just as they are. No differences between leaders and regular members.

Or as your council would say (and I quote on official post at the time on OV forum) we don't have a "Chain of commands". Everyone has it's input.

You know, that's the reason why OV is currently falling. OV has some MAGNIFICENT players. I admit that. But because the leadership doesn't give them the chance to speak out, OV doesn't get new ideas.
Or wait...There was an idea...Move down south to ocean 46. And build a new core there to fight Krypteia. OMG. Defend your current core.

OV should show some more respect towards their regular members. And I know there are more like me, but only because they don't have enough time to defend they don't jump ship. I know, because I talked to them. And they prefer to stay a while. And there are a LOT!

And there are almost 10 players that left OV. 5 of them joined krypts. Yet, the one who jumped ship is me. lol. Not the others. No, just me.
Or shall I continue? After I left OV council spread the rumour that I was "Da spy". And don't deny that, I got a message proving it. Doing that to avoid that normal members would find out the real reason I left. But guess what, I PM'ed them already. They don't hate me anymore. Or not at much as before.

And don't call me mate. You were my "mate" once. As you were the only one I could talk to within OV leadership. Until even you got it high.

Shall I tell more stories? About the insults that were thrown around, not on the forum...nooo, in PM. BY COUNCIL MEMBERS. While I was STILL in the alliance...

Give me ONE good reason why I had to stay. To get more and more insults? To see my friends leaving?
You know, AoE was an alliance that 50% consisted out of ex-theta players. Was around 40 players. There are 4 left. That has a reason.

And another thing...Phoenix certainly doesn't work together with you. But they certainly attack krypts, and they certainly support sieges. Saw it with my own eyes. lol

So perhaps you should try to get your facts straight? As it seems I got all the facts at my side here...Gotto hurt doesn't it?

SO why did you merge AoE with OV then? Every player get's treated the same way and you left because your council rights got revoked after being banned and you said you wouldn't, which you knew you would as it happened to you before. They don't dare change sides because they don't have time to defend, please where do they get the time to defend against Krypt then? Ask the ones not with Krypt if we are attacking them MATE.

That's Bull, why is there a council then? we do however listen to what people have to say and those wanting to leave are more than welcome if they feel that is what they want. Know one left until you decided let me pack my friends and go. Yes they didn't like you because you wanted to run the show and change everything and they don't like change much. As far as me getting high, let me use the only words you know, get your facts straight, i haven't been online much because my father was in a car accident and needed my full attention. If you don't believe me i have proof, i'm still the same person just came back and saw you left and took a few players with you.

But i'm sorry, i forgot Jorisva the Belgian is never wrong. Get your facts straight about me before throwing around accusations MATE

Any case enjoy your time at Krypt;)

DeletedUser19042

lol..you have no idea about what messages I got, mensis. The real reason why I left.
Really...

DeletedUser

The Griffin777's Wiki Guide to Sniping Pointless and Stupid Cs Attempts from Krypteia Sponsored by Geico

Capture_zps8713d423.png

Capture1_zpsd2d50589.png

Capture2_zpscca626a4.png

And then, last but not least....wait for it.......

Drumroll please!

Capture5_zps7470c5ab.png

Five seconds later......
Capture3_zpsf291e7a0.png

Capture4_zps50e32cc5.png

Ladies and gents, that's how you snipe a cs! Please tune in to next week's episode of "Krypteia Fails".

*Note from the producers: Due to the lack of attacks on the city which happens to be right smack-dab in the middle of Krypteia territory, production might be cancelled! **gasp**

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    469.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

hahah...Way to go bro...
"Removed banned content". Perhaps follow the rules a bit more.

And another thing. This is a CS attempt from a single player. So don't reflect that on the entire alliance. Or we shall do the same with the lame attacks from your alliance. ;)

DeletedUser

Apparently memes that say c'mon son you can do better are banned content. I didn't know that.

*edit: I was wrong, just read the rules. Apparently no animations allowed. That makes me sad.

DeletedUser

Thought I would do a new top 12, been a lot of changes recently and hopefully it will help make the forum a bit more active again.

1 Krypteia
Been in the top spot for a long time so they obviously deserve it can't see them being pushed out of the spot anytime soon. Strong alliance in command of there area.

2 The Myrmidons

These guys are obviously tough basically destroyed UKS and not afraid of any alliance. They have consistently proven themselves to be a tough alliance. Deserve the position they are in and they will be around until the very end.
3 The Bish
Another strong alliance that seem to have great spirit will be interesting to see which direction they head into seem to be destroying Ocean Kingdom will have to see where they turn their attention next, think they will last but may struggle to get into top 2.
4 OCEANS VETERANS

I think these guys were a strong alliance with a lot of potential unfortunately for them they were positioned near Krypteia, anywhere else on the map and they would likely be higher but I don't think they can turn the tide in the war now.

5 Alpha Wolves
My Alliance Can't give an impartial opinion I obviously think we will last! Already outperformed most peoples expectations, 5th in ABP as well as points table so I would say we deserve top 5 place.

6 Ocean Kingdom

These guys have been around a while but I don't think they can handle The Bish, think they will be gone soon.

7 Phoenix

An MRA alliance in a tough position on the map, they actually seem to be holding their own at the min, will have to see if they can keep it up. I think they will last for a while yet.

8 No.BS
Dominate O73 now, it will be difficult for anyone to take it from them, their problem is where do they go from there? I think they will last a while but may end up merging at some point with another alliance.

9 Boatmen of STYX

I don't know much about them, they are still developing and I think they will get time to do that so could last a while.

10 Band of the Red Hand

I really know nothing about this alliance so can't say anything.

11 Order of Chaos
These guys are tough and they like to attack everyone, which is good. I don't know if they can get much higher but i get the impresion they will stick together till the end playing under same name in several worlds. good ABP for player numbers as well. In a long term war with the Alpha Wolves so I don't wanna say anything to nice about them:p

12 Vengeance
I don't think they will get the time they need to develop as an alliance in a tough position on the map. Done well to get into top 12 though

DeletedUser

haha OOC has clawed its way to number 1 in 2 worlds ( xi and achiles ) and with our home world about to close ( Xi ) there is a good chance of some really good team members joining us in gela :)

DeletedUser

Thought I would do a new top 12, been a lot of changes recently and hopefully it will help make the forum a bit more active again.

1 Krypteia
Been in the top spot for a long time so they obviously deserve it can't see them being pushed out of the spot anytime soon. Strong alliance in command of there area.

2 The Myrmidons

These guys are obviously tough basically destroyed UKS and not afraid of any alliance. They have consistently proven themselves to be a tough alliance. Deserve the position they are in and they will be around until the very end.
3 The Bish
Another strong alliance that seem to have great spirit will be interesting to see which direction they head into seem to be destroying Ocean Kingdom will have to see where they turn their attention next, think they will last but may struggle to get into top 2.
4 OCEANS VETERANS

I think these guys were a strong alliance with a lot of potential unfortunately for them they were positioned near Krypteia, anywhere else on the map and they would likely be higher but I don't think they can turn the tide in the war now.

5 Alpha Wolves
My Alliance Can't give an impartial opinion I obviously think we will last! Already outperformed most peoples expectations, 5th in ABP as well as points table so I would say we deserve top 5 place.

6 Ocean Kingdom

These guys have been around a while but I don't think they can handle The Bish, think they will be gone soon.

7 Phoenix

An MRA alliance in a tough position on the map, they actually seem to be holding their own at the min, will have to see if they can keep it up. I think they will last for a while yet.

8 No.BS
Dominate O73 now, it will be difficult for anyone to take it from them, their problem is where do they go from there? I think they will last a while but may end up merging at some point with another alliance.

9 Boatmen of STYX

I don't know much about them, they are still developing and I think they will get time to do that so could last a while.

10 Band of the Red Hand

I really know nothing about this alliance so can't say anything.

11 Order of Chaos
These guys are tough and they like to attack everyone, which is good. I don't know if they can get much higher but i get the impresion they will stick together till the end playing under same name in several worlds. good ABP for player numbers as well. In a long term war with the Alpha Wolves so I don't wanna say anything to nice about them:p

12 Vengeance
I don't think they will get the time they need to develop as an alliance in a tough position on the map. Done well to get into top 12 though

Well done :) +rep

haha OOC has clawed its way to number 1 in 2 worlds ( xi and achiles ) and with our home world about to close ( Xi ) there is a good chance of some really good team members joining us in gela :)

Can't wait to see the rest of OoC over here!

DeletedUser

Is a shame that the true Spook name along with the true RM name not there ;) however I believe they are there somewhere :cool:

DeletedUser19042

New update

Ok..here's once again my opinion on the top 12.

RankNameABPDBPTBPOpinion
1Krypteia121Very strong alliance, very good leadership. They have a very good organisation. Won't say more as it's my alliance.
2The Myrmidons344Strong core alliance, but I'm very dissappointed that I don't see any conquests in the stats that show that a war is going on. Very sad. I hope they stop simming soon and get up north. Battle will need to begin! Show you skills. Raise your BP! A rank 2 alliance does not have a rank 4 BP! Prove yourselves!
3The Bish253Very remarkable alliance. Very aggressive as you can see in ABP ranks. They seem to be in a minor war with Ocean Kingdom. But if they continue like this they'll bring it far! Congrats!
4OCEANS VETERANS412Very strong alliance, but I see them fall anytime soon. They lack strong leadership, and good organisation. 2 of their founders are in VM, of which already 1 quit for good. Not a good example for their members. They were doing good in the beginning though, and they held against some major attacks of Krypts which makes them certainly an alliance to be in the top-5. To bad that leadership is not at it's finest!
5Alpha Wolves566They look like a strong alliance.But a bit devided over oceans 83 and south 84. A large gap in between which may cause troubles in the future! They have good ABP, fits their general rank. They yet have to prove themselves worthy on the battlefield.
6OCEAN KINGDOM635The are a strong alliance, but they are surrounded by some major, aggressive alliances. They are about to make a tough choice. Move up north and take the fight with No. BS, move west to fight The Bish, move south to become simmers, or move east to test their skills first. DBP shows they are being attacked heavily, by The Bish. But I'm sure they'll last a litle longer
7Phoenix787I predict them to fall soon. They recently picked the side of OV and Vengeance in their war against Krypteia. They are way to spread out to have a real impact, and they send some real noobish attacks to break sieges. Unless the reorganize, they'll fall soon. Nothing more to say.
8No. BS91312They look promising, they are a small alliance, but it seems experienced. They'll have to work a bit harder though or they'll lose control over their main ocean, with all those other alliances spreading out. Their DBP shows they aren't really being attacked, so no wars going on. Time will tell what happens with these guys
9Boatman of Styx101111Don't know much about them, but they surely worked up very fast as they joined very late. We'll see
10Band of the Red Hand112812Look like a bunch of noob. But they can evolve fast.
11Order of Chaos8109I like these guys. Don't know what to say though, but I've a good feeling about them. They seem to be in war with Alpha Wolves. I would say, keep it up!
12Vengeance1278Very strong alliance, consisting of old TTS members. They weren't so smart however to change sides from Krypteia side to OV side. They are strong, but still getting a lot of attacks by Krypteia, but they seem to handle it all fine. We'll see, once again!

Here it is...I hope you liked.

J

DeletedUser

They recently picked the side of OV and Vengeance in their war against Krypteia

That's not true. We didn't pick sides; Krypteia basically just started to mass-attack Phoenix cities. I'm not complaining about it, just stating the plain truth. In all honesty, we don't even have a pact with OV.

DeletedUser

Every single one of them are inactives. If they don't ask for support, well, they sure aren't receiving any support. Within Phoenix, there has been discussion of getting rid of the dead weight. Also, why did you leave the Boatmen loser alliance?

DeletedUser15581

griffin, your dude akiapina1 did ask and receive tremendous amounts of supports. And you needn't be proud that the ones we are taking are "inactives". You have been branded as a MRA because you recruit players without looking at their stats and end up with red dots on the colonization page :)

You need to be marked green for us if you wish to survive in Ocean 66. Come on, we need just 1 small ocean in the corner of the world, let us have it!.

DeletedUser19042

That's not true. We didn't pick sides; Krypteia basically just started to mass-attack Phoenix cities. I'm not complaining about it, just stating the plain truth. In all honesty, we don't even have a pact with OV.

Woops..no, not a pact. That's true. But you do have a NAP. (or at least you're marked "Friends" in OV internal announcement) Which makes it for me quite easy to say that this does count as a pact. ;)

DeletedUser

Ok..here's once again my opinion on the top 12.

RankNameABPDBPTBPOpinion
1Krypteia121Very strong alliance, very good leadership. They have a very good organisation. Won't say more as it's my alliance.
2The Myrmidons344Strong core alliance, but I'm very dissappointed that I don't see any conquests in the stats that show that a war is going on. Very sad. I hope they stop simming soon and get up north. Battle will need to begin! Show you skills. Raise your BP! A rank 2 alliance does not have a rank 4 BP! Prove yourselves!
3The Bish253Very remarkable alliance. Very aggressive as you can see in ABP ranks. They seem to be in a minor war with Ocean Kingdom. But if they continue like this they'll bring it far! Congrats!
4OCEANS VETERANS412Very strong alliance, but I see them fall anytime soon. They lack strong leadership, and good organisation. 2 of their founders are in VM, of which already 1 quit for good. Not a good example for their members. They were doing good in the beginning though, and they held against some major attacks of Krypts which makes them certainly an alliance to be in the top-5. To bad that leadership is not at it's finest!
5Alpha Wolves566They look like a strong alliance.But a bit devided over oceans 83 and south 84. A large gap in between which may cause troubles in the future! They have good ABP, fits their general rank. They yet have to prove themselves worthy on the battlefield.
6OCEAN KINGDOM635The are a strong alliance, but they are surrounded by some major, aggressive alliances. They are about to make a tough choice. Move up north and take the fight with No. BS, move west to fight The Bish, move south to become simmers, or move east to test their skills first. DBP shows they are being attacked heavily, by The Bish. But I'm sure they'll last a litle longer
7Phoenix787I predict them to fall soon. They recently picked the side of OV and Vengeance in their war against Krypteia. They are way to spread out to have a real impact, and they send some real noobish attacks to break sieges. Unless the reorganize, they'll fall soon. Nothing more to say.
8No. BS91312They look promising, they are a small alliance, but it seems experienced. They'll have to work a bit harder though or they'll lose control over their main ocean, with all those other alliances spreading out. Their DBP shows they aren't really being attacked, so no wars going on. Time will tell what happens with these guys
9Boatman of Styx101111Don't know much about them, but they surely worked up very fast as they joined very late. We'll see
10Band of the Red Hand112812Look like a bunch of noob. But they can evolve fast.
11Order of Chaos8109I like these guys. Don't know what to say though, but I've a good feeling about them. They seem to be in war with Alpha Wolves. I would say, keep it up!
12Vengeance1278Very strong alliance, consisting of old TTS members. They weren't so smart however to change sides from Krypteia side to OV side. They are strong, but still getting a lot of attacks by Krypteia, but they seem to handle it all fine. We'll see, once again!

Here it is...I hope you liked.

J

Best Top 12 analysis yet :)

Well done bro