Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

I was looking at ocean 55 and saw krypteia and phoenix had lots of city there. are they at war neutrual or pact becuase that could get interesting. Becuase i wonder if phoenix could put up a fight

DeletedUser19042

Phoenix is already in war with Krypteia. Together with OV and Vengeance, and nemesis.
4 VS 1. And still being hammered.

DeletedUser

Phoenix is already in war with Krypteia. Together with OV and Vengeance, and nemesis.

As a registered member of Phoenix, I can assure you that Phoenix is not officially at war with Krypteia. Does Krypteia conquer some of our cities? Sure, but that doesn't mean we are at war with them.

@portal9: Thanks for the bp, mon.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    57 KB · Views: 19

DeletedUser

Ahahah i like your ls i got 190 off that and tell your alliance leaders that attacking is a bad way to get someone to merge

DeletedUser

As a registered member of Phoenix, I can assure you that Phoenix is not officially at war with Krypteia. Does Krypteia conquer some of our cities? Sure, but that doesn't mean we are at war with them.

That crappy attack was out of desperation becuase you guys had so much birmes my ls nuke get wrecked

DeletedUser

That crappy attack was out of desperation becuase you guys had so much birmes my ls nuke get wrecked

With all due respect, 80-150 ls doesn't make a nuke. And to be honest, we aren't attacking you in hopes of forcing you to merge with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21356

I don't think you can talk much mate, as you jump fence so quickly. And they are not at war with krypt together with us. We are friends but we have never done an op together on a krypt city.

You should know you were once here, so don't turn like you are all krypt and know everything that's going on jorisva. Tell me if krypt had to lose ground would you jump ship again?

DeletedUser19042

I don't think you can talk much mate, as you jump fence so quickly. And they are not at war with krypt together with us. We are friends but we have never done an op together on a krypt city.

You should know you were once here, so don't turn like you are all krypt and know everything that's going on jorisva. Tell me if krypt had to lose ground would you jump ship again?

I didn't jump ship because of any losing grounds or whatever. Because perhaps you saw. But I'm making more losses after I changed sides than before. So your statement is a bit wrong there.
I changed sides because of the DISRESPECT OV council showed towards my friends, ex-AoE members AND my friends of Theta. Council behaved very disrepectful towards them, AND me. And not only us, but also others, that don't dare to change sides.

Because of THAT I left OV. Together with my friends. And I joined Krypteia. As they at least show a bit more respect.
They respect everyone, just as they are. No differences between leaders and regular members.

Or as your council would say (and I quote on official post at the time on OV forum) we don't have a "Chain of commands". Everyone has it's input.

You know, that's the reason why OV is currently falling. OV has some MAGNIFICENT players. I admit that. But because the leadership doesn't give them the chance to speak out, OV doesn't get new ideas.
Or wait...There was an idea...Move down south to ocean 46. And build a new core there to fight Krypteia. OMG. Defend your current core.

OV should show some more respect towards their regular members. And I know there are more like me, but only because they don't have enough time to defend they don't jump ship. I know, because I talked to them. And they prefer to stay a while. And there are a LOT!

And there are almost 10 players that left OV. 5 of them joined krypts. Yet, the one who jumped ship is me. lol. Not the others. No, just me.
Or shall I continue? After I left OV council spread the rumour that I was "Da spy". And don't deny that, I got a message proving it. Doing that to avoid that normal members would find out the real reason I left. But guess what, I PM'ed them already. They don't hate me anymore. Or not at much as before.

And don't call me mate. You were my "mate" once. As you were the only one I could talk to within OV leadership. Until even you got it high.

Shall I tell more stories? About the insults that were thrown around, not on the forum...nooo, in PM. BY COUNCIL MEMBERS. While I was STILL in the alliance...

Give me ONE good reason why I had to stay. To get more and more insults? To see my friends leaving?
You know, AoE was an alliance that 50% consisted out of ex-theta players. Was around 40 players. There are 4 left. That has a reason.

And another thing...Phoenix certainly doesn't work together with you. But they certainly attack krypts, and they certainly support sieges. Saw it with my own eyes. lol

So perhaps you should try to get your facts straight? As it seems I got all the facts at my side here...Gotto hurt doesn't it?

DeletedUser

if Phoenix are prepared to let another alliance take some of their cities and still don't go to war with them then they really won't last long.

DeletedUser

if Phoenix are prepared to let another alliance take some of their cities and still don't go to war with them then they really won't last long.

I disagree. If another alliance conquer the cities of Phoenix players that are either inactive or relatively inactive, that is not sufficient grounds for war. When an alliance goes to war, 100 percent of the time and effort expended by that alliance should go toward defeating the enemy. Are we upset that Krypteia conquered the cities of some of our weaker players? Sure, but should we waste our precious time and resources due to the relative laziness of a couple players? Heck no.

DeletedUser19042

I disagree. If another alliance conquer the cities of Phoenix players that are either inactive or relatively inactive, that is not sufficient grounds for war. When an alliance goes to war, 100 percent of the time and effort expended by that alliance should go toward defeating the enemy. Are we upset that Krypteia conquered the cities of some of our weaker players? Sure, but should we waste our precious time and resources due to the relative laziness of a couple players? Heck no.

This guy is smart. Giving him some rep for that. :D

DeletedUser33944

Shouldn't it be your alliances job to clean up your inactives and make your weaker players stronger? But instead you are letting the krypts do it for you whilst you sit there and let them. This is a war game, not a peaceful one. I suggest you adhere or you and your alliance will be erased. just a suggestion ;)

DeletedUser

I didn't jump ship because of any losing grounds or whatever. Because perhaps you saw. But I'm making more losses after I changed sides than before. So your statement is a bit wrong there.
I changed sides because of the DISRESPECT OV council showed towards my friends, ex-AoE members AND my friends of Theta. Council behaved very disrepectful towards them, AND me. And not only us, but also others, that don't dare to change sides.

Because of THAT I left OV. Together with my friends. And I joined Krypteia. As they at least show a bit more respect.
They respect everyone, just as they are. No differences between leaders and regular members.

Or as your council would say (and I quote on official post at the time on OV forum) we don't have a "Chain of commands". Everyone has it's input.

You know, that's the reason why OV is currently falling. OV has some MAGNIFICENT players. I admit that. But because the leadership doesn't give them the chance to speak out, OV doesn't get new ideas.
Or wait...There was an idea...Move down south to ocean 46. And build a new core there to fight Krypteia. OMG. Defend your current core.

OV should show some more respect towards their regular members. And I know there are more like me, but only because they don't have enough time to defend they don't jump ship. I know, because I talked to them. And they prefer to stay a while. And there are a LOT!

And there are almost 10 players that left OV. 5 of them joined krypts. Yet, the one who jumped ship is me. lol. Not the others. No, just me.
Or shall I continue? After I left OV council spread the rumour that I was "Da spy". And don't deny that, I got a message proving it. Doing that to avoid that normal members would find out the real reason I left. But guess what, I PM'ed them already. They don't hate me anymore. Or not at much as before.

And don't call me mate. You were my "mate" once. As you were the only one I could talk to within OV leadership. Until even you got it high.

Shall I tell more stories? About the insults that were thrown around, not on the forum...nooo, in PM. BY COUNCIL MEMBERS. While I was STILL in the alliance...

Give me ONE good reason why I had to stay. To get more and more insults? To see my friends leaving?
You know, AoE was an alliance that 50% consisted out of ex-theta players. Was around 40 players. There are 4 left. That has a reason.

And another thing...Phoenix certainly doesn't work together with you. But they certainly attack krypts, and they certainly support sieges. Saw it with my own eyes. lol

So perhaps you should try to get your facts straight? As it seems I got all the facts at my side here...Gotto hurt doesn't it?

owned.jpg

DeletedUser30490

hmmm RL man :/
dont worry guys i will be back this december and will start over in a new world :D
hope i could see you guys there
Good luck to everyone on this world.

and what the hell happened to OV,man i thought they would do good
so sad to see this :(

DeletedUser

Shouldn't it be your alliances job to clean up your inactives and make your weaker players stronger? But instead you are letting the krypts do it for you whilst you sit there and let them. This is a war game, not a peaceful one. I suggest you adhere or you and your alliance will be erased. just a suggestion ;)

Not trying to reproach you, but one should never make any allegations without firsthand knowledge of a situation. Your statement implies that Phoenix is just letting Krypteia walk over us. That is blatantly false and untrue. Ask any Krypteia member that has attempted a cs on a Phoenix city and a OV city*. I guarantee you that that member had a harder time trying to conquer the Phoenix city, and in all likelihood, probably expended more time and energy attempting the cs on Phoenix.
Just yesterday, we had a Krypteia member try to take over a 1200 point ghost city on a Phoenix island. 10 minutes after discovery, we had over 400 ls headed to the city. Literally 10 minutes after discovery. I don't care about your perception on how noobish or MRA-like Phoenix is. As a member of the Bish, you have absolutely no justification to argue. Once you have cities in the core with alliances such as OV and Krypteia, then we might heed your suggestion. That's just my opinion and you may or may not disagree. :pro:

*This statement is meant not disrespectfully toward OV. I just have so much faith in Phoenix.