Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser36146

I like your view, but you aren't serious about Krypteia are you?

Why founding cities if you can conquer fully built out cities? There's no point in that. Krypteia aren't simmers, so we chose the fight over founding.

Nope Im totally serious - I just thought it would be harder to prove but hey-ho.

Right - look at it this way

1] When you found a city you get to pick the location which is good right. When you conquer a city you gotta go where the other guy has built it which is pretty dumb for starters cuz its usually right next to his friends which are your enemies now (you can tell cuz your enemies are red on the map - well not always sometimes they are brown too or green but they not supposed to be enemies but sometimes they are or arent - it a bit confusing really but the blue ones are your friends - unless you get kicked for conquering the wrong city then they kick you and they make you red too) but it not happen if you stick to founding. See simples

2] When you conquer you lose soooooo many troops and its all attack rebuild attack rebuild (them archers are rubbish)
makes it right hard to get your times close but I get cunning now. I send my cs from 48 hrs out so I get lots of time to attack and rebuild before it lands. It working a lot better - one nice guy even offered me his city cuz he said he couldnt take it anymore but I said Id better not in case it was a trap.

3] If you conquer a city it built for you - yes ok Ill give you that one but... It always freaking built wrong!!!

4] And they research stuff you dont need. I mean Im a defensive kinda guy cuz Im gonna found loadsa cities so I dont bother with the attacking stuff. It just a waste and everytime I have to unresearch loadsa stuff I dont need like them boats on fire - and why there two of them - Ive reported that as a bug so hopefully they sort it out soon. And unresearching cost me culture points so I have to spend more gold on olympics to catch up so maybe they do it deliberatly

5] Worse the god is always wrong too. See I like to build them green watery serpenty things (they right good but a bit scary looking) so I need poseidon all the time so i got fed up of conquering the wrong cities so I started to write to the owners and say
"Hello Is your city got poseidon as its god cuz if it has I gonna conquer it RRARR"
(you can C+P if you need to use it yourself)
and they write back "sorry mate - its Hera here"
It getting right hard to find one - no one seems to use poseidon anymore

6] When you conquer you make enemies and thats not nice really and they call their new cities name like KRYPTEIA ***** (which makes no sense but they do) if you found maybe they call them "We love KRYPT" or "YAY for KRYPT" etc

So thats why founding is sooo much better than conquering and thats why they dumb.
Logical really when you think about it

Sorry I didnt have time to write a short reply

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2&4] Order of Chaos and Global Legion of Chaos - Gotta lump these together. So whats with the "chaos" thing then huh? I mean it must be right messy on your RTs what with repos and being at war. Betcha right confused. Im actually wondering if thats why youre at war -"hey you copied our name" " No we had it first" - "Right then its war" Simple solution call yourselves Chaos 1 & Chaos 2 - see - far less confusing

This is very close to the story. Actually we already agreed on Naming ourselves Chaos 1 and Chaos 2, but wouldn't you know, those arrogant llamas thought they should be called Chaos 1, when we were clearly more worthy of the title Chaos 1. So we went to war over it. That was the first day the server started, have been at war ever since. But make no mistake, the true Chaos 1s will win the war of Chaos, not those poser Chaos 1s!!!!!!

Note: not one word of this post is true, so don't get your panties in a twist!

DeletedUser36146

See I knew it all along. Ok a suggestion as this thread is supposed to be about rankings etc
Why dont you changes your names to Chaos # where hash is your alliance ranking
So then it be Chaos 2 & Chaos 4 then whoever 2 can "lord" it over 4
Unless they grow so then it be Chaos2 and Chaos3
Unless 4 grows even more to become 2 then 2 have to become 3
and everyone know who is best and it easy to tell which chaos you are by looking up in the rankings
so there would be no confusion and everyone know who best

Who Chaos 1 ???? Four foot snake!! Dont tell me theres another one out there??
This like something out of Spartacus - Hey Im chaos No Im Chaos - No your not - Bish Bash Bosh.
Hey maybe thats where the bish in the Bish came from cuz they wanted to be a Chaos too

Right then so thats Chaos 1 & 2 & 3 (not counting The Bish cuz they just wannabe Chaos really) and you all swap numbers depending whos winning at the time yeah - that stop any confusion
Unless Krypteia want to change their name to Chaos cuz they No 1 so all other Chaos's have to move one down.
Yeah its workable and it make the tables easier to do too look

1] Chaos 1 Biggest and the baddest Chaos there is - these guys rock!!

2-9] Chaoses 2-9 Some growing some shrinking but these guys need to work on it more if the want to be Chaos 1

10] Chaos 10 Oh brother What a bunch of losers You need to start founding some cities guys!!

DeletedUser

Grep Rimmer got me laughing after a long day :D Good stuff.. I needed that lol

DeletedUser

I'm going to start a Grep Rimmer fan club, too, too funny :D

Whats with not being able to rep someone twice in a row?? I have to share the love? Is this like kids' sports day where every one is a winner? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser36146

Gosh – that weeks gone real quick but I been right busy writing messages and trying to sort stuff for the weekly tables but it all in a good cause. So without further delay here is this weeks top 12 alliances complete with analysis etc.

Weeeell OK see now that’s the first problem. When I say without delay I gotta explain some stuff first otherwise it make no sense.

So from here on in I shall refer to alliances previous weeks position in parents or whatever the word is – like this look Alliance A [was Alliance B] where A = this week and B= last week position. Of course the alliance might not have moved in position – then it be Alliance A [was Alliance A]. So it make it right simple for you to compare stuff. So onto the tables.

Weeeell OK see there’s another thing. I’ve got to say a quick word here about the moderators - they like the traffic wardens of Grepolis. Many of you may be wondering what they have to do with the alliance tables so I explain. First I never call them mods because that make me think of mods and rockers and then I get an image in my head of them as 18 yr olds on scooters (like harry peter or whatever his name) on wheelswith silly little hats and horn rimmed glasses on and big parka coats 2 sizes too big with a huuuuuge rule book in their pocket heading down to the library to use the internet so they can be seen to be in charge – so then I dont take them seriously then I end up in trouble (but not no more cuz it been 5 days now).
I know many of you don’t like them but that’s unfair cuz they gotta job to do. And they right nice and friendly when you get to know them and they write to me all the time. Yeah seriously they right nice but thicker than a centaurs hind leg. Let me explain how I know. The one guy write to me on behalf of the other moderators to ask me to please stop submitting anymore tickets – he say they right busy. So I write back to say they not answered the 749 tickets from last week yet!!! (nor some earlier ones but I lost count of them). Let alone the 450+ from this week mostly about “the guys who click the button first so they da boss” . Hmm you need to scroll down a bit there to see what I write about that then come back up here otherwise it make no sense. Hmm best not to scroll just yet cuz Ive not written it yet so best to wait here till I write it but when I do then you scroll down and back up OK. Hmmm how you know I write it or not – Zeus Bolt!! I not know everything Cmon work with me here guys.
So he reply that they trying to but they short on time cuz the library shuts early somedays (hah I knew it). Then he ask why I send so many in and I tell him it his fault (well maybe not his personally but you now what I mean).
When I go to put a ticket in I fill in all the details n stuff then up pops the message window and its right freaking tiny. Somedays I have to use 2 or 3 just to finish the sentence So they need to get it sorted pronto. Then I think maybe they not allowed to do it cuz no one complained yet so I sent in a ticket (OK 26 actually) about that to help him. So hope he sort it soon but I know he busy so may take a while. Then he say they not make sense!! But I tell him of course they do but I use Word to type them out then when I get a good paragraph I send it in on 4 or 5 tickets. Ok OK sometimes the first paragraph not always at the start but if he print them all out and spread them around library he can shuffle them around till it makes sense – see easy – he real thick that one but he nice cuz he not swear at me or nothing – not like the last one did but I think he gone now.
Hmmmmm something important got to go in here but I forget what. Is being dumb contage or whatever it is Nope it gone but it okay cuz it nothing to do with you scrolling so keep going down unless you going back up in which case don’t scroll down go up or unless its not written yet in which case don’t waste anymore time waiting – go found a city or something – yeah that prob best

“Yay” I remember now – how come the moderators don’t like being referred to as traffic wardens when all they doing is dealing with tickets ..hmmm I think about that one for a bit.

So that about concludes it for this weeks analysis of the top 12 Alliances in Gela.
Thanks for reading and Ill see you all next week

Eeeek!!! How that get in there!! It supposed to be at the end. This computer dumb.
Ok look save me typing it again just forget it for now then remember it at the end – yeah that so much easier.

Hydras Teeth - now there no space for the tables GRRRR I going to write to the moderators about this. Ill be back after I’ve told them a thing or 48.

Please dont post underneath as it confuse those scrolling down thanks

DeletedUser

What is going on with Order of Chaos???? We have been battling with them for a while (I am in Global Legion of Chaos) and they have been active and a big pain in our butt. But as of lately it seems activity has dropped off. A lot are in VM around us, others are not up to the challenge and not putting up the fight that the others were. I am not trying to make OoC look bad in any way I respect the heck out of them and their guys we have run into, I am just wondering whats going on.

DeletedUser36146

Combination of VM/Repos I would suspect. Always peaks in the summer :(

DeletedUser

No way, someone has already written a book about it. It has all the makings of a great tale. You name a key element of a great story and its in there somewhere, betrayal, dastardly doings and craven skullduggary pitched against loyalty, personal integrity hell there is a even a bit of romance kicking round in a few places. Of course, This is book one of the trilogy, so you would expect the good guys to get a bit of a kicking. There is an alternative version of events being penned by the former members of God's rejects, former members of Ocean Kingdom, Current members of Order of Chaos Planman and Oneman(formerly known as Alvins). Titled "ONE PLAN: a guide to destroying your own alliance in 24 hours". Planman and Oneman are busy boys and despite not finishing their first book, are already working on a sequel titled " Plan One: a guide to losing your cities"

Speaking of which, what just happened to The Bish? Implosion, looks like. Someone mentioned poor leadership in an impartial assessment recently?

DeletedUser

Hey planman which alliances have you been in again? So many players in Grepolis I just lose track of everybody sometimes. If I remember right it was Ocean Kingdom (Where are they at? I am looking and can't find them.) Then I believe, if I'm not mistaken it was Gods Rejects that you were one of the leaders of. (I keep flipping through the alliances in Gela and can't seem to find them either.) Idk I could be wrong this is Just an impartial assessment of that statement above.

Anyway glad to see more posting in the forum so +rep planman :)

DeletedUser

Hey planman which alliances have you been in again? So many players in Grepolis I just lose track of everybody sometimes. If I remember right it was Ocean Kingdom (Where are they at? I am looking and can't find them.) Then I believe, if I'm not mistaken it was Gods Rejects that you were one of the leaders of. (I keep flipping through the alliances in Gela and can't seem to find them either.) Idk I could be wrong this is Just an impartial assessment of that statement above.

Anyway glad to see more posting in the forum so +rep planman :)

lol you have a point. I will counterpoint (you judge the validity) that Ocean Kingdom fell apart only after I was booted and the fighters joined me. Gods Rejects was never more than a rallying point to gather all the good troops until we could formulate a plan. I cant take all the credit though. I had fantastic co-leads, whom I won't name to make any bigger targets than they already are.

Anyway, a part of me is sad to see TB withering. They were my dangerous enemy in 2 wars, and while some good players remain, I feel like a part of my identity goes with them. I am a yin without a yang, a Joker without a Batman.

I notice their new alliance in a new world made up of their core players. I submit that if they stick together and avoid politics, formulate a strategy early, and alter it as little as possible as a changing situations demand, they will go far. Best of luck to them.

DeletedUser

Fair enough. You kind of made it sound like OK fell apart because you left which is not the case as we both know. But the rest is pretty accurate. So I will leave you alone about it :p

DeletedUser19042

New analysis of the top-12 alliances

Ok..here's once again my opinion on the top 12.

RankNameABPDBPTBPOpinion
1Krypteia111Very strong alliance, very good leadership. They have a very good organisation. It seems that they are currently winning on all fronts.
2Gods of War233Still a solid group of fighters. Though I'm dissappointed that the biggest part of them seem to have no experience whatsoever. Their ABP must come from a few good players. They keep doing a lot of efforts to beat krypts, but it seems their minority can't win. Sad, because I like their attitude
3Order of Chaos555They climbed up in ranks in the last couple of weeks. I find it very disappointing though that they have such a low ABP (for a top-3 alliance). It shows they lack aggression (perhaps no significant wars? I don't know). Hopefully they will evolve a little more, they can become a very good alliance in future.
4Global Legion of Chaos666A strong opponent to Krypteia. They put up a nice fight, but seem to be struggling with some inactives. Yet, this is no reason for them to slow things down! They look promising, and I hope they'll stay a little longer so we can have a nice fight!
5OCEANS VETERANS322Against all my expectations they are still there. They still have a solid group of players, and (imo) the strongest enemy of Krypts (of all time, so not anymore but they certainly were the best enemy). They don't give up, even though they know they lost. I'm very suprised that every now and then they still launch magnificent attacks on Krypt. Congrats!
Though I'm very dissappointed that they have chosen to move south instead of taking the fight. They chose to move south to ocean 46, to avoid battle with Krypts. Come on guys! It's a war game, get your alliance moving north instead of south!
6Band of the Red Hand7119They are slowly advancing to fight Krypteia. They chose the side of Vengeance, which might get them killed. At this moment they are too far to have a real impact on Krypteia, but I'm looking forward to our fights, as they seem to have a few very good players. Certainly an alliance worth mentioning
7Dovahkiin Rising121812I don't know them, but I have been informed they are a pretty good alliance. We'll see if they live up to their reputation!
8Immortals111011Loyal allies of Krypteia, I love these guys. They took heavy beatings by OV and other Krypteia-enemies, but they still stand. They have a good leadership, and a very tight group of players. Keep it up!
9The Bish444The once very promising alliance is falling. As someone else said somewhere, they seem to have 'imploded'. They will be gone within a week I think.
10Vengeance977Still one of the best. They don't give up their fight with Krypteia, and certainly have some very good fighters! Keep it up.
11The Deadly Angels201921I still think they are a bunch of noobs. I heard they intended to merge with Vengeance, but it got aborted? They'll fall soon.
12Munze Konza142116I don't know them, but they look promising. We'll see what happens :)

Here it is...I hope you liked.
Comments and critique is always appreciated.

J

DeletedUser33690

Its lovely to see a new top 12 thankyou, however with your grace Jorisval, i would like to respond to to respond to Planman's comments. I was some what touched by these. One of the most curious experiences of my time in Gela, was an effective pnp post on the public forum when i was talking about Heros and Villains. Some folks were not to happy. Every war game needs expoused friends and enemies. How else are you going to get people up in the middle of the night to send 3 supprts and two attacks. Planman just made it easy.

They(plan man and one man) broke their word, because it was not expidient to them any more. Therefore they are the Villains. Whereas we at that time of their imminent demise let them live and offered the hand of genuine friendship. They stabbed us in the back, and gave us a mortal wound. Now im sure plan man or one man will use financially based alogorithms to come come up with a response. it seems to be his secret power. Netherless the emotive story does continue and im sorry but you cannot quantify that.. Incidently saintedstarr i am not being nasty, i would be pleased to say hi and have a cup of tea or a beer with anyone in gela. Its just that if planman or oneman come , round for tea. At this point in time In this point of apparent weakness; then i have certain pots of tea i would like to use

DeletedUser

Gal lets be honest. Planman and oneman they screwed you with the OK thing. But it was your guys choice to leave them alone and let them sim for 2 months. You built a monster by taking a blind eye. Then you talk to EVERY alliance in Gela and feel out what alliance would be your best option to win. You did that without being open and honest with your own alliance. You had GREAT people in The Bish but you got in over your head. You talked to us (GLoC you talked to GoW you talked to Krypt) and whatever was the best chance to win is the route you would have taken and left the other deals you made in the dust. 99% of the the Bish were good people and we had laughs and a good time but the 1% was no good and overthought things. You are the 1% and saintedstarr I am being nasty. Gal your overanalyzing and double deals got the bish where it was. The other guys formerly of the bish you are GREAT fighters and put up a heck of a fight but Matt you should have been the diplomat. Gal should have been rimmed months ago. I am sure an alliance will pick you up but GLoC is not one of them. You talked down to me from the day we started talking. I do not bring my ego into the game and the end result is the stronger alliance (the bish) is gone because I managed to keep my ego out of it. I wish you the best of luck and any alliance who picks him up.... my prayers are with you.

I must say it is sad to see so many REALLY good players leave this world because they made one wrong decision and picked the wrong diplomat.

DeletedUser

Wow! +1rep to Olive in my book, at least. :D Yeah, OK's older leaders made pacts with everyone so we had to break one. Guilty. Gotta say, Gal's attitude made it an easy choice.

And IM the one that uses financial algorithms. Oneman just yells a lot. :)

Onward and upward... Olive, can you tell your guys to stop attacking me? TB remnants are stubborn and skilled enough by themselves. ;)

Nice top 12. We appreciate your efforts.

DeletedUser41897

They(plan man and one man) broke their word, because it was not expidient to them any more. Therefore they are the Villains. Whereas we at that time of their imminent demise let them live and offered the hand of genuine friendship. They stabbed us in the back, and gave us a mortal wound. Now im sure plan man or one man will use financially based alogorithms to come come up with a response. it seems to be his secret power. Netherless the emotive story does continue and im sorry but you cannot quantify that.. Incidently saintedstarr i am not being nasty, i would be pleased to say hi and have a cup of tea or a beer with anyone in gela. Its just that if planman or oneman come , round for tea. At this point in time In this point of apparent weakness; then i have certain pots of tea i would like to use

I bet you could ask half of your EX alliance their opinions of us and they would say, " They play the game how it was meant to be played". At least that is the PMs I got from them. I kept my mouth shut during all your antics, but your getting more and more ridiculous in your vocabulary and assumptions. Pman has the algorithms, I just use a lot bad language that are normally 4 letter words.