Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser25249

If you find a thread or post that was created by a Mod or any other player and find that it breaches at least one of the Forum Rules then please report it.

And for the record, you are able to make posts without having a warning from a mod, you just have to

A. Follow the Forum Rules.

That's it, just gotta do one thing man.
why have you gone into hiding, your alliance needs you.

DeletedUser42076

OMG, LOD caught me offline and cleared a couple of my cities, but somehow managed to not land a CS in an empty city even though i was out the entire day. What am I gonna do now????

Wasnt LOD, it was me alone. Thx for the BP btw, and we have some things going on right now, so i wasnt able to fully concentrate on taking your citys. My attempt was a lame one just to see if the cs passed even thought i didnt had enough bs to hold it.

But dont worry, i shall find u afk more times, and hopefully next tim i shall have enough bs to hold the sieges :).

DeletedUser

Wasnt LOD, it was me alone. Thx for the BP btw, and we have some things going on right now, so i wasnt able to fully concentrate on taking your citys. My attempt was a lame one just to see if the cs passed even thought i didnt had enough bs to hold it.

But dont worry, i shall find u afk more times, and hopefully next tim i shall have enough bs to hold the sieges :).
don't do it bro

DeletedUser

is turtleacus here?

Why did you cry yet again? I didn't reply to your trash talk and so you blocked me? LOL

Btw I am fulfilling my promise. Let's see what you do. STOP taking inactive cities and show us how good you are by taking even 1 active city. :)

Also, what contradicting statements you've posted.

4IRUb.png

You call yourself Top player and then boast that you will take more inactives. Is that how top players are? Taking just inactives?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30967

I think the forums died cause us players cant even post without threats of bans etc etc, yet you go to a mods thread and they are way of topic.
As for folks quitting i have never seen so many players leaving when in strong positions, but we all move on :)

Well, I'm a member of The United Spammers forum group and clearly resemble that remark ;)

Although on an on-topic note...do you think maybe, having so many strong players from top alliances leaving, might affect their forum activity and them not posting here anymore? Just a thought ;)

DeletedUser

Well, I'm a member of The United Spammers forum group and clearly resemble that remark ;)

Although on an on-topic note...do you think maybe, having so many strong players from top alliances leaving, might affect their forum activity and them not posting here anymore? Just a thought ;)

Actually most of the bigger players don't have forum accounts. Or many of them at least. Out of the top 100s, maybe less than 20 do, or maybe more do have accounts, but never post anything. But, to be fair, kdaroks does have a point, deregulation always stirs up the market, while regulations slow it.

Ohh, forgot to add something, did you just hint that you're a spammer? No, you aren't, you barely have 260 posts. That's a good way to go, instead of having loads and loads of useless forum posts.

:p

DeletedUser

First time in this world where I'm actually excited to play, may even buy some gold lol

DeletedUser

The unit speed is killing people. I can land a CS to the otherside of the ocean while someone is sleeping. I see Dt/Boom merging soon and A Team/LoD maybe LS/SoD doing the same. I have heard that there are a few leaders with huge egos in some that will simply not merge so some internal drama would make this hella funny :p

Posts like these are why most people don't post on the forums. No one has a clue what they're talking about.

DeletedUser

Posts like these are why most people don't post on the forums. No one has a clue what they're talking about.
it seems fairly simple to understand,A cs can go a long way in a short time,and he figures some alliances will merge,plus some leaders have to big a heads and wont merge and cause internal strife

DeletedUser

it seems fairly simple to understand,A cs can go a long way in a short time,and he figures some alliances will merge,plus some leaders have to big a heads and wont merge and cause internal strife

spooky he was saying what that person quoted was COMPLETELY inaccurate. Basically saying that guy had no idea what was happening but decided to post anyway... Mark doesn't have a clue what is going on in the mains either though and that doesn't stop him from posting :p We still love him.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Core and war against LoD/Ateam! :)

4KGez.jpg

4KGfo.jpg

Let the Battle Begin!

Hope your Mindset still remains same. :)

Iy, that was not the first nor the last time that will happen ;) I had a good time except waking up to that xD he hit a few more than that actually.

DeletedUser

Hahaha! sorry I pointed out, imo the most the obvious choice for DT, its been a while since I've played :p
Also the post was 2 days before the merger.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Core and war against LoD/Ateam! :)

4KGez.jpg

4KGfo.jpg

Let the Battle Begin!

Hope your Mindset still remains same. :)

cant belive what my eyes are seeing.... your supposed to hide ls while your offline... guess no one taught you that lol ?