Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

u mad bro?

I think A Team/LoD should take this as a compliment because they're obviously better if the other 3 alliances need to gang up on them because they can't do it on their own. The number 1, 2 and 3 alliance ganging up on the number 4 and 8 alliance, really brave :)

I find it funny though, this is what's written on Lacking Sanity's profile:
Due to the high troop speed and low member cap i am open to 1 or 2 pacts with the right alliance.
Well Psychos, Syndicate of Destruction and Dogs Of War, i count 3 alliances there, better change the profile.

DeletedUser

nailed_it-s240x320-227191.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol we arent coordinating with LS or SoD thanks :p

But yeah, you got a siege, after the snipe you landed with 1 ls, bravo. Not going to give you guys easy bp.

DeletedUser23735

lol, look at you chumps getting riled up over a few mantis)))

You got it wrong bro. Its all good fun - we appreciate your kitties committing harakiri so far from home :).

As digital said, your ganging up on us is taken as a compliment. That said, from what we have seen over the last few months you guys dont bring much to the table. We hope Fadiga and co would change that

DeletedUser

lol, look at you chumps getting riled up over a few mantis)))

lol who is getting riled? We're just stating that you guys are coordinating. which you are denying, dunno why.

It's always good to fight more people. More BP comes in. :)

DeletedUser

LS has a shared forum with SoD & Psychos only. Stop assuming. You guys think everybody is "coordinating" against LoD / Ateam / Scorpions but were not. Its just that nobody likes or respects you guys. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LS has a shared forum with SoD & Psychos only. Stop assuming. You guys think everybody is "coordinating" against LoD / Ateam / Scorpions but were not.

Well if DoW attacks our seige on LS trying to break it, knowing exactly what is to be sent to break it, then it is not assumption. Lol, when are you coming outta VM? :p

Its just that nobody likes or respects you guys. :)

Haters keep hating, we're doing much much better than any of you guys in taking cities, so no wonder you don't like us. We've already send 5 players into VM, looking forward to sending more.

DeletedUser24626

LS has a shared forum with SoD & Psychos only. Stop assuming. You guys think everybody is "coordinating" against LoD / Ateam / Scorpions but were not. Its just that nobody likes or respects you guys. :)

How do you know what your alliance have in way of shared alliance forums? You have been in VM, so for all you know LS could have shared forums with every other alliance lol.

DeletedUser

How do you know what your alliance have in way of shared alliance forums? You have been in VM, so for all you know LS could have shared forums with every other alliance lol.

It's called Skype.

Thats unfairly biased and discriminating! :eek::p

Actually it's the truth, alliances don't gang up on other alliances without pacts for no reason. :)

DeletedUser24626

Its ok if other players don't like us, this is a war game anyway. We aren't into playing patty whack with other alliances, but you guys go ahead. It really does suit you all, and supports all the actions taken by some of these other alliances.

DeletedUser

It's called Skype.

Actually it's the truth, alliances don't gang up on other alliances without pacts for no reason. :)

Err, I was referring to the world wide poll.

Actually there are many reasons alliances gang up on one another, more than simple feelings of dislike or hatred, lol.

DeletedUser

Lol you guys don't have to believe me if you don't want to but the actions of the world speak louder than my words. :)

Get off your high horse and get out of vm, we'll settle this ingame ;)

High horse? I believe it was you and your homies who came unto this thread and started talking smack was it not? I'm just simply replying to your comments with my opinions and observations. Also I will come out of VM when I can, I have more important matters to attend to.

DeletedUser

if he has RL issues to tend to why wouldhe come out of VM over some little banter lol

RL always comes first.... after all its only a game :p