Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Maybe he was online, and wanted you to think he was offline :eek: Jus sayin'

DeletedUser

Im sorry kyle, never ever have your ls hit? :) I sent them on a 3 hour trip before I had to leave for a few. Phone was on silent, just a lot of things I screwed up last night.

Im not mad and I could care less as resources are infinite. But thanks for your contribution oh mighty one :)

DeletedUser

Im sorry kyle, never ever have your ls hit? :) I sent them on a 3 hour trip before I had to leave for a few. Phone was on silent, just a lot of things I screwed up last night.

Im not mad and I could care less as resources are infinite. But thanks for your contribution oh mighty one :)

no cant say i have ever had that many ls killed maybe a few but no more than 70...

P.S never said i was mighty ? just simply stating a fact. its better to hide ls than give your enemy free bp, but guess you dont mind when hes getting bp to fill a slot with a city from your alliance

DeletedUser

He can found one if he likes, or try and take one his choice. But its just a game, Ive found many ls stashes in my day so I guess its his jackpot time. Messaged him to congratulate him but he never read my message :(

DeletedUser

[report]e4eb81d9b413f212e39ff5e889fa79b5[/report

If anyone is lazy his city name was 4.Magic :) Just cause you didnt scratch my city names either :)

DeletedUser

[report]e4eb81d9b413f212e39ff5e889fa79b5[/report

If anyone is lazy his city name was 4.Magic :) Just cause you didnt scratch my city names either :)

lol you shouldn't worry, how many people are on these forums? 5-6 people? Lol

On topic: What's with Evil's Apples renaming their alliance to sorry for your loss Rm? Who's rm?

DeletedUser

lol you shouldn't worry, how many people are on these forums? 5-6 people? Lol

On topic: What's with Evil's Apples renaming their alliance to sorry for your loss Rm? Who's rm?

i was just wondering the same... order of chaos have done the same, there top player is named RM has someone else unfortunately died ?

DeletedUser

Yea RM,s dad passed away peacfully the other day and I would like to thank those who have shown respect on his behalf

DeletedUser13405

Yea RM,s dad passed away peacfully the other day and I would like to thank those who have shown respect on his behalf

Please give rm our condolences as well. Our alliance name will be changed to honor his father until the end of the weekend.

DeletedUser

Really sad to hear this. Papa RM put up a hell of a fight. I am sure he is in a better place than any of us now. RM prayers and thoughts are with you and your family man.