Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

LS has a shared forum with SoD & Psychos only. Stop assuming. You guys think everybody is "coordinating" against LoD / Ateam / Scorpions but were not. Its just that nobody likes or respects you guys. :)

Bingo.

LOD + Ateam gave us plenty of reasons to gang up on them. One was them taking in The Lucky Man and his crew + SW0RD, especially after all the smack they talked about TLM.

DeletedUser

One was them taking in The Lucky Man and his crew + SW0RD, especially after all the smack they talked about TLM.

oh get over lucky man already, man. It's not that he took 10 cities of yours. And his partner and him deserved what they got. Gone from WORLD!

DeletedUser

oh get over lucky man already, man. It's not that he took 10 cities of yours. And his partner and him deserved what they got. Gone from WORLD!

it's not about what he did, it's the intent that counts. Your wise leadership picked up our trash in attempt to screw us even after I warned everybody about what he was. You can try to sweep it under the rug and tell me to get over it, but any respect I had for your leaders was gone the moment they pulled that stunt. I heard about other low blows, but I'll let the parties involved speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

Also I will come out of VM when I can, I have more important matters to attend to.

I hope that comes soon, cause LS are dying very quickly. So many players in VM. :|

Someone take one of their city and they go into VM.

I miss those days when you used to sneak your LS killing my LS and CS lol.

DeletedUser

Don't worry kanishka, we cant all spend as much time online as you lot X-D

DeletedUser41897

This is about the most boring forum i have seen in Grepo.....

Somebody put out a top 5 or 10 or 100 ......do something.....

or is the mod in here just that bad?

DeletedUser37640

I am not haha, I am in cythera. Along with in premades for future worlds. You?

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity how many alliances has LoD offered an end game agreement with? I keep talking to top 10 alliances and everybody says almost word for word the same thing about their relationship with LoD. Don't worry I am not hating on you LoD I think the number 1 spot is hard fought and well deserved but the responses I get from alliances about their relationship with you is literally almost word for word the same so it seems weird.

DeletedUser25249

Out of curiosity how many alliances has LoD offered an end game agreement with? I keep talking to top 10 alliances and everybody says almost word for word the same thing about their relationship with LoD. Don't worry I am not hating on you LoD I think the number 1 spot is hard fought and well deserved but the responses I get from alliances about their relationship with you is literally almost word for word the same so it seems weird.
Endgame agreements?? wake up we fighting with anyone worth a damn..lol

DeletedUser

If I was Oblivion or Rampant Rabbits I might be offended by that statement :D