Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser42103

For example i completely dont understand why you need pact with Wolfpack
This alliance can be easy food for you but you are pacted. Nonsense!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I somewhat agree with Fadiga here, Wolfpack? really? If this is even true..

BUT, due to their situation they must rely on help. They're getting attacked by top notch alliances, RA is being attacked by good alliances.

DeletedUser22343

sometimes I question your sanity...

DeletedUser

dude, come on. You know that's not true.

DeletedUser

DT is fighting LS(1), LoD(2), A Team(3), Ruthie Angels(4), SoD(5) - That's no more or less then anyone else including yourself :)

DeletedUser

DT is fighting LS(1), LoD(2), A Team(3), Ruthie Angels(4), SoD(5) - That's no more or less then anyone else including yourself :)

1 DT
2 LOD
3 A Team
4 BOOM
5 Malediction
6 Scorpions
7 Tree Huggers
8 Response Error

Just finished killing off Phoenixx

Pacts: One
DT pacts: Anyone they can come running to. Because you know, the 'server' is after them.

Given our position and the number of enemies, we just don't have the resources. If we get caught offline - it's game over.
Given our position and the number of enemies, we just don't have the resources. If we get caught offline - it's game over.

DeletedUser

I just remembered my dead parrot. It would fly around and repeat words after me. Then, it ate some cleaning product and died. It was not a very smart bird.

DeletedUser22343

lol you guys just started fighting LoD/A team.. welcome to the fun

DeletedUser42103

dude, come on. You know that's not true.

I m sorry bud I am not good in terminology
You and Wolfpack share same islands, change cities, expand in 1 direction, never attack each other.
How does it name?

DeletedUser22343

You and Wolfpack share same islands, change cities, expand in 1 direction, never attack each other.
How does it name?

lol i share a island with them and dik tator cus we originally started Rotd in O65 then left for DT early on in the world.. so they made wolf pack when we left... but far as a pact nope, O65 just isnt in our interest at the moment and they know better then to attack us or try to move into 55

DeletedUser

How does it name?

They are not marked green. We do not have a shared forum tab. We do not do OPs together. We do not even communicate as far as I know. There is no NAP in place.

The ones sharing islands are mostly me and Akelious. Ake attacks Wolfpack from time to time. I have not attacked them yet, mostly because gkassimis is my friend from our previous alliance and I actually helped him get on those islands. You can check colonization history. Moreover, I can't afford to attack him because all my resources are focused on SOD in this part of the ocean. Today me and Ake tried to take their city, but couldn't hold it.

As to exchanging cities - does not happen. Actually, it looks like Wolfpack took 1 city from Male.

Expanding in 1 direction and not attacking each other - also not true. DT is not expanding into 065. We are tying to take over o55, while they are securing their ocean.

DeletedUser42103

Ok. ok. Thats your business
just for me it looks very srange that you are loosing such easy opportunity to expand

DeletedUser

Fadiga if we're talking about pacts here, aren't you with the Crusaders I,II and III?