Top 12 Alliances of Zacynthus

DeletedUser

Yeah, it annoys me when alliances think they are hard whilst they aren't set on the water (after BP).

As soon as they touch that water, they sink like a stone.

And I am sure we will see this happen quite quickly.

Exactly! All this bragging doesn't mean anything right now. Everyone who does, I'm silently putting them on my hit list.

DeletedUser

I'm curious to see how hard the top 100 player or top 500 even (even tho I don't pay attention past the #100 mark) is going to fluctuate tomorrow.

DeletedUser

I'm curious to see how hard the top 100 player or top 500 even (even tho I don't pay attention past the #100 mark) is going to fluctuate tomorrow.

I don't think too much. Most of this world seems to be simmers thus far, and I'm not expecting to many ABP's or troops.

DeletedUser

Keep an eye on my island then. ;)

I didn't fall behind in points for no reason ..It's about to go down

All the farmvillers and sim citiers are going to have an hard time... I didn't come to Zacynthus to plant crops. I came to chew bubble gum and woop some... you know.

Come tomorrow, my stock of bubble gum will run out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keep an eye on my island then. ;)

I didn't fall behind in points for no reason ..It's about to go down

All the farmvillers and sim citiers are going to have an hard time... I didn't come to Zacynthus to plant crops. I came to chew bubble gum and woop some... you know.

Come tomorrow, my stock of bubble gum will run out.

I've come to believe the majority of the top 100 are using gold. It annoys me to say the least.

DeletedUser

Alas I still have 23 hours to go before I put my island buddies in a pickle :(

DeletedUser

Sucks to be a late joiner, can only sit on the side and watch others have fun for 12 hours or so :/

DeletedUser

16 hours, tic tac, tic tac...

Also, Sedai, A LOT of people in your alliance blatantly gold spam.

DeletedUser

BadLlama is definitely capable of holding his own, fully expect big things from him :D

DeletedUser

Good, would not be funny if all the apparently good players started disappearing.