Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

You can't possibly be counting those outlier cities in 74 as real conquests, are you? Its like city swaps with extra BP for us. We get rid of our cities on the rim, and replace them with cities that solidify our core, and get extra slots on top of it from the BP. Sometimes you're more interested in a specific player than his cities.

For instance, if you could drop a player like LegionC or QueenOfDark into your alliance, with 3 cities and 20 empty slots to fill, you'd take them in a minute... oh, wait, not a very good example, is that? :p But you should get the point. You'd take a quality player, even without his cities, because he'll always get more.

Back to the point. When you come up into 65 and go head to head with our better players, the way Crimson and WH have had to do, we'll see if you get the same results. There's a reason Caged, .aka, RotT, Elysium Guard, Red Phoenix, Dominion Rising and others are no longer around.

you mean like oglala lakote? The players that have run once from us to you will eventually have nowhere deeper to run to.

DeletedUser

I hear things are about to get real interesting! Watch the rankings!!!!! :eek::);)

DeletedUser

well it was either that or bad wolf becoming another branch of ToTL, so there wasn't much choice lol

DeletedUser

not sure if can be called a merger as only 3 players joined Bad Wolf.
the big "winner" is Enigma who gained 10, i would rather call it the Final Demise of Anon, that's all

DeletedUser13315

You can't possibly be counting those outlier cities in 74 as real conquests, are you? Its like city swaps with extra BP for us. We get rid of our cities on the rim, and replace them with cities that solidify our core, and get extra slots on top of it from the BP. Sometimes you're more interested in a specific player than his cities.

For instance, if you could drop a player like LegionC or QueenOfDark into your alliance, with 3 cities and 20 empty slots to fill, you'd take them in a minute... oh, wait, not a very good example, is that? :p But you should get the point. You'd take a quality player, even without his cities, because he'll always get more.

Back to the point. When you come up into 65 and go head to head with our better players, the way Crimson and WH have had to do, we'll see if you get the same results. There's a reason Caged, .aka, RotT, Elysium Guard, Red Phoenix, Dominion Rising and others are no longer around.

Robert,please,remind me how or when did you beat or conquered Dominion Rising?

DeletedUser

Robert,please,remind me how or when did you beat or conquered Dominion Rising?

Reading is Fundamental..... He did not say that we beat or conquered Dominion Rising, just that they are no longer around. As I recall, when some of your players quit while fighting us, you just folded.

DeletedUser

well it was either that or bad wolf becoming another branch of ToTL, so there wasn't much choice lol

Well seeing as Totl and BW have been at war for quite sometime now that was not going to happen!

DeletedUser13315

Reading is Fundamental..... He did not say that we beat or conquered Dominion Rising, just that they are no longer around. As I recall, when some of your players quit while fighting us, you just folded.

Pardon me...my players quit fighting you?What players?I never had any players...please,explain,what did you mean?

DeletedUser28898

TOTL lives on spies sneaking into enemy alliances.

How do you figure that, Don? TOTL as an alliance doesn't use spies. I personally think they're stupid, and I don't trust any player that's willing to do it, for any side or reason. Are there some players that have contacts in other alliances? Sure, every alliance does. There's a bunch of players in TOTL that communicate constantly with players in Crimson and in Bad Wolf. But we don't actively try and put players into alliances to spy like some other alliances do.

Now, if you're talking about one specific player that just jumped ship to TOTL, he's been a Crimson since he was a one city, 1700 point player four months ago, before TOTL and Crimson ever started to fight, so how did we "sneak" him in there?

DeletedUser

Any player passing information out of their alliance to another player is classed as a spy. Many leaders try to use the friends excuse, and many "friends" do not realise they are being used to spy. The truth of the matter is they are spies, and since you are getting the information from them then you use spies. End of...

DeletedUser28898

Any player passing information out of their alliance to another player is classed as a spy. Many leaders try to use the friends excuse, and many "friends" do not realise they are being used to spy. The truth of the matter is they are spies, and since you are getting the information from them then you use spies. End of...

The individual player may get info from his friend, but "we" the alliance aren't getting the information. If your friend player X in a different alliance tells you a player is going into VM, and you don't pass that on to the alliance then its not spying. Its between you and your friend. Spying by definition means "actively seeking to gather information for some gain". That doesn't apply here.

Also, what technically is "passing information"? If A,B,C started in one alliance, and eventually A and B are in one alliance and C is in a different one. They talk back and forth. A tells C that B is thinking of quitting. Is he "passing information" or is it just two friends talking about a third friend?

DeletedUser

ummmm how about those Cowboys???? Where is the top 12 talk???? It is a lot going on in this world but few are talking about the top 12 just tossing a bunch of allegations. All I know is that Nordic is tightly built, ANON is gone, Totl is huge but in for a good fight, Ghost Riders are on shaky ground since APB cant stop getting banned. So much more cool stuff to talk about. Last I checked this is a game of war, and in war there are spies so what get over it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28898

well to be honest our score against totl is a bit of a walkover, and I hear similar things from bad wolf's direction too lol

Any comments on your "0"-fer op today? As I said, once you came closer and actually went head to head against our better players the results would be different. What was it? O for 4? And it wasn't even in our territory, it was in yours.

DeletedUser28898

ummmm how about those Cowboys???? Where is the top 12 talk???? It is a lot going on in this world but few are talking about the top 12 just tossing a bunch of allegations. All I know is that Nordic is tightly built, ANON is gone, Totl is huge but in for a good fight, Ghost Riders are on shaky ground since ABP cant stop getting banned. So much more cool stuff to talk about. Last I checked this is a game of war, and in war there are spies so what get over it!

Actually, I wonder if spies is really the correct word. Wouldn't traitors be a better one? Spies are those things you spend silver on in the game. Traitors are people who turn on their friends and allies. To be honest, I'm not really sure what satisfaction a player gets when they do that. Its not really helping you win, and you will be remembered in future worlds. I've known players like that who had to stop playing their account because their reputation followed them to other worlds.

DeletedUser42956

update of the top who as it seems there are now just a few but then again this would be my version of an update:

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”