Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

I know haha I have proof...

YdAdik7.png

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor that there is a second part to PQ, where artemisia attacks all surrounding oceans o_O

DeletedUser

I know haha I have proof...

YdAdik7.png

this was done probably by colonizing on the same island as the city and launching alu at it until you could knock the wall down this i why you revealed the harbor as if it wer a harbor check but still didnt reveal the units inside so it is no special feat really

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
They colonised 3 cities on that island obvious what they did kept hitting it with nukes till they made a dent, first attack what a load of bull.

DeletedUser

haha it was not... you work out the combination, and try it haha. Let me give you a tip.... find someone on a recent world that actually bothered counting exact kills and then use a multiplier...

DeletedUser

1 Nordic Warriors - Swim - Alliance has good leadership and alot of active fighters. while location might not be key they have made the most of it and are tight together. perfect for WW

2 Pull My Finger - Sink - Fighting both Nordic and Resurrected with little fight back.

3 TOTL Reborn - Swim - Good leadership active supply of players. But there recruitment leads to question. how long before the heads start bumping with in the alliance only 40 can win.

4 TOTL Reborn North - see above

5 - ANONYMOUS - - Float - Not sure why these guys are falling down the ladder so quickly. They seem to have a activity problem. with there location if they are able to keep things moving forward. They will stay in this world to the end.

6 Resurrected - Swim - steady flow of active players. Currently dominating war against PMF. Good location and strong leadership

7 Bad Wolf - sink - while these guys are moving up the ranks quickly they will soon face tougher enemies. total will only let them survive so long before they want full control of 44 and they may have taken couple cities from Anonymous but have yet to go head to head with them.

8 Itz so Fluffy - Float - divided location leaves something to be desired. understand the reasoning being friends from previous world. even with the split location they are growing along the rim which gives them good protection only having couple possible fronts.

9 TOTL Reborn Central - see above

10 The White Death - Swim - Great leadership already proven they can come back from what seemed like would be the end. if the leadership stays in this world they will also.

I did this on the fly and my first one don't be to hard on me :pro:

I wonder how many of these predictions came true. Seems as the world has changed quite a bit from these words!

DeletedUser

Nordic Warriors Float - Until Bad Wolf get there
Bad Wolf Swim - only alliance that came near us in PQ without affecting war efforts on the front lines.
Impunity Float - no secure borders
Resurrected Float - not much player depth when inactivity strikes
TOTL Boars of the North Sink - part of the past
TOTL Reborn Sink - See above
Crimson Empire Float - until totl sink
White Horsemen II Float - see above
Itz so Fluffy never heard of them
ANONYMOUS Sink - because....
Pink Bunny Slippers not heard of them either
The War Pigs Float - until totl sinks

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Thats because we kept an eye on anonymous efforts on it and finished the job and stole it from them, we were in 5hrs before they noticed and the attacks from their top players was shocking sending units in against 16,000 briemes defending the city

DeletedUser

well to be honest our score against totl is a bit of a walkover, and I hear similar things from bad wolf's direction too lol

DeletedUser28898

well to be honest our score against totl is a bit of a walkover, and I hear similar things from bad wolf's direction too lol

You can't possibly be counting those outlier cities in 74 as real conquests, are you? Its like city swaps with extra BP for us. We get rid of our cities on the rim, and replace them with cities that solidify our core, and get extra slots on top of it from the BP. Sometimes you're more interested in a specific player than his cities.

For instance, if you could drop a player like LegionC or QueenOfDark into your alliance, with 3 cities and 20 empty slots to fill, you'd take them in a minute... oh, wait, not a very good example, is that? :p But you should get the point. You'd take a quality player, even without his cities, because he'll always get more.

Back to the point. When you come up into 65 and go head to head with our better players, the way Crimson and WH have had to do, we'll see if you get the same results. There's a reason Caged, .aka, RotT, Elysium Guard, Red Phoenix, Dominion Rising and others are no longer around.