Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Should be interesting to see how Superium Legacy pan out.. what with me sharing an island with about 10-15 of their members :p

DeletedUser

forums looking good as always.hope to be seeing more post post soon as im SO enjoying this

DeletedUser

My alliance Scorpio Rising is doing well.

Maybe its better not to advertise on the forums.....

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Non-sense, advertising an alliance that has no right to claims of superiority is exactly what the forum is here for. If we didn't use it for that then it would be a boring place

DeletedUser14786

Yup I remember that my alliance mate was the guy who rimmed Nick.

I remember him too... not much fun sharing an island with the #2 guy on the server who has a 19 minute CS ride to your city in a conquest world.... especially when you know there's an outstanding warrant for your only city. :p

DeletedUser

I remember him too... not much fun sharing an island with the #2 guy on the server who has a 19 minute CS ride to your city in a conquest world.... especially when you know there's an outstanding warrant for your only city. :p

My excuse was that he kept supporting the conquest literally every few minutes. My name then was Jubier1.

DeletedUser

My excuse was that he kept supporting the conquest literally every few minutes. My name then was Jubier1.

He didn't support it on his own. Every member of the alliance sent as much biremes they can it reached to 200 (It was still not past the first month so 200 biremes was good). Well after that you guys merged into us and we dominated our ocean.

DeletedUser13495

This is my thoughts on who is going to be in the top 12 after a month not the current top 12:

1. Superium Legacy: Good Average, some prominent names, there looking like they will be very tough to play against. The only thing I am not sure of is there leadership not sure there skill, I do know one natural leader (Ituralde) but not sure if he's in the mix.

2. Deus ex Birema: Great average, one word to describe them elite. They should do great thing in this world.

3. The Empire: Should do good. 2nd best average? ShadowMelik is very capable of running a strong alliance.

4. Blood Thirst: My own alliance so will try not to be bias. Slobo.c has put together a good group here. His leadership has grown strong with his previous alliances. He has assembled so big names from other servers should be tough.

5. Val Di Compare: Looking like an MRA with a high average but with Oikos 72 leading fat will be trimmed and there true power will be revealed.

6-8: Up and comers. Will they ever hit it big? We'll see.

9-12: Will be MRA's that have yet to fall.

This is my first real top 12 so +rep if I did a recent job :D

DeletedUser23516

I like it overall, but I was thinking something big is going to happen like Supreme and Biremea merging

DeletedUser

This is my thoughts on who is going to be in the top 12 after a month not the current top 12:

1. Superium Legacy: Good Average, some prominent names, there looking like they will be very tough to play against. The only thing I am not sure of is there leadership not sure there skill, I do know one natural leader (Ituralde) but not sure if he's in the mix.

2. Deus ex Birema: Great average, one word to describe them elite. They should do great thing in this world.

3. The Empire: Should do good. 2nd best average? ShadowMelik is very capable of running a strong alliance.

4. Blood Thirst: My own alliance so will try not to be bias. Slobo.c has put together a good group here. His leadership has grown strong with his previous alliances. He has assembled so big names from other servers should be tough.

5. Val Di Compare: Looking like an MRA with a high average but with Oikos 72 leading fat will be trimmed and there true power will be revealed.

6-8: Up and comers. Will they ever hit it big? We'll see.

9-12: Will be MRA's that have yet to fall.

This is my first real top 12 so +rep if I did a recent job :D

well The empire is merging into us an we arent an mra.just not like black angles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

See! Big merge(well, semi-big) that will shake the rankings. I can see the future!

DeletedUser

well the empire had 23 members which is small but all experienced.most came from ephesus

DeletedUser

I think they will be on the 1st rank for over this 3 month,,I know their leaders(Ituralde & Ray93),,one of the best fighters on Lambda..they got a very good average point,,so I think they are doing well now..

Myriad also are a great alliance, most of them were came from 3 strong alliance of Lambda,,and with a very good leaders that they have there I'm sure it kind of difficult for others alliance in Ithaca to fight them..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If we're basing the opinion of who will be the top alliance on leadership and average alone I'd say Deus Ex Birema should be a top contender. Our average is over 100 points higher than SL's is and our members are equally as accomplished. I'll predict it right now that Deus Ex Birema and SL will be the top 2 alliances barring any odd circumstances such as leaders being abducted by aliens or someone in one of the alliances dividing by zero.

DeletedUser

If we're basing the opinion of who will be the top alliance on leadership and average alone I'd say Deus Ex Birema should be a top contender. Our average is over 100 points higher than SL's is and our members are equally as accomplished. I'll predict it right now that Deus Ex Birema and SL will be the top 2 alliances barring any odd circumstances such as leaders being abducted by aliens or someone in one of the alliances dividing by zero.

well i cant agree to this since i have an alliance there with a very good average comparing with most.we definitely have a chance because of everyone is experienced plus leadership.Both hadowMelik and myself do think very much alike and get along well

DeletedUser23516

I think we can all agree that once the MRAs are gone, it is between Legacy and Birema for first in points and BP