Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

To set the record straight, we, Nike, has only been on two worlds. To address the member of an alliance that we are in a pact with, it seems for you to bash us in a public forum is a little out of control in my eyes. You should follow your leaders lead, if we were that bad i doubt he would have entered into a pact with us. Sorry you don't see it that way maybe that is why your not the leader of an alliance.

Respectfully
crambone Nike

Just because my leader has some sort of ties to you doesn't mean I will respect you. Although I'll try my best.
I just wish we had pacted with an alliance with a little more potential.

DeletedUser

Just because my leader has some sort of ties to you doesn't mean I will respect you. Although I'll try my best.
I just wish we had pacted with an alliance with a little more potential.

I am sorry you feel that way my friend hopefully when the wars do start and we are able to show our potential you will change your opinion. But to be honest our alliance is full of potential and it will be seen soon enough. I am going to leave these forums to the rest of you have fun with it because words here mean nothing in Ithaca only actions. I bid you all farewell.

Respectfully
crambone Nike

DeletedUser20849

Myriad aren't an MRA mate - we've been planning the move from Lambda for a while - we had alot of members move over and some friends from other alliances too

can't stand MRA's and the mass invites - different if people contact you but we do not send out and never will send out invites to people randomly.
how come i got sent one haha :p randomly no mail or nothing and im going into vm with 328 points so wont be able to do much on this world ill probably delete account of here and sad to say it though as ive noticed a few of my favorites from athens :( but it happens

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18392

funny lad you, nobody sent you an invite but funny none the less.

only a few people have the right to invite and they're all from Myriad on Lambda and all mails went to me or torpkev :) so nice try but no dice.

DeletedUser

well i already see that alliances making enemies.should be very interesting

DeletedUser18705

Any alliance that already is at war before BP ends did/has one of these four things.
1.) They've got literally no diplomatic skill.
2.) They've got a bunch of noob enemies who go around declaring war on people.
3.) They said something they shouldn't have and some reacted.
4.) Someone said something they shouldn't have to them and they reacted.

DeletedUser18132

Well, BoA declared war on an alliance and beat it before BP ended.

DeletedUser

well even if someone said something wrong it could be resloved but again war always happens because a failure of diplomacy

DeletedUser20590

well even if someone said something wrong it could be resloved but again war always happens because a failure of diplomacy
sounds like people are scared to just fight. i thought this is a fightting game and not a meeting on how to not fight each other.

DeletedUser

sounds like people are scared to just fight. i thought this is a fightting game and not a meeting on how to not fight each other.

some are just not the type,they think this is sim city

DeletedUser

well im going to give this a shot so here goes.

*black angles*
well it look like they are starting to kick the dead weight but still a very low point average which damages their reputation.
i can see very poor leadership as they accept every pact request they receive.To me they wont be #1 for long which means they will fall in no time.

Val Di Compare
my own alliance and so far we are doing fairly well as most of us are experienced players from various worlds.we have a fair average as well as good leadership so i can see a good future for us.

mayraid
I dont know much about them but so far they are doing pretty well and so far i see they are kicking some.Well i dont know how good their leadership is since i hear that they are from lambda.i have played this world but dont see any players that i know so ill have to wait and see what they are made up of.

superium legacy
Do have a good average for the first few days and it looks like they will be dominating o45 however not sure about their members capability as i have a few friends in there and so i heard that someone already declared war on them so some early bp.

immortals
They look like an Mra recruiting in many oceans which wont pay off so most likely they will fall apart soon because they already have someone out for them and it seems they are (THE IMMORTAL SLAYERS) they are ranked 15 btw

Deus Ex Birema
Definitely seeing a future for them,excellent average,not sure about leadership yet and so i await until bp ends to see what they are made of in aggression however not very much to say but to wait and see.

-Anonymous-HACK-
The biggest mra so far and they are not looking good because of over recruitment and also they just invite players from several oceans so will be hard for them so help each other in time of war.specking of war i think they already have someone out for them which i think is the original (anonymous) and they are ranked 14.

BIOHAZARD
Never heard of them an i guess they will never have a record since they have no idea of what they are doing but just inviting from a side.

nike
Well it seems that they are different from the other nikes i know.i think they will be a tuff not to crack and however will most likely keep a rank in the top 10. leadership is fair enough so waiting to see when bp ends.

Inglorious Basterds
They arent the original and they are looking like an mra so far so let me not judge the book by the cover and wait and see

DeletedUser

1 *Black Angels* 68522
MRA, enough said.
2 Val Di Compare 68059
There are a lot of promising members, but also a lot of dead-weight that needs to be either trained or trimmed.
3 Superium Legacy 65841
Good average and don't seem in a hurry to recruit any more players unless they are worthwhile. I see them in the top 3 for the next couple months.
4 Myriad 62900
Same as Val di Compare but more dead-weight than good players
5 IMMORTALS 60436
Not filtering players enough. Soon enough lack of proper management will force them to make such significant cuts nobody will be loyal any longer...
6 Deus ex Birema 59141
Highest promise in the server thus far I believe. Needs some good contenders =P
7 Nike 52609
Pacted into survival, once their use expires I see them disbanding shortly after
8 BIOHAZARD 50476
All caps is annoying to me...MRA
9 -Anonymous-HACK- 50046
MRA
10 Inglorious Basterds 44963
Liked the movie but this alliance looks like feces. MRA
11 Dark Fleet Elite 44877
Catchy name--stats do not impress, at all.
12 Republica
Not an MRA but seems to be recruiting feces as well. No promise shown.

DeletedUser20590

you have no idea what you are talking about. just running the mouth

DeletedUser

-Anonymous-HACK-
The biggest mra so far and they are not looking good because of over recruitment and also they just invite players from several oceans so will be hard for them so help each other in time of war.specking of war i think they already have someone out for them which i think is the original (anonymous) and they are ranked 14.

yes -Anonymous-HACK- didn't has any relation with us,they are just biggest MRA that copy our name...

they really has make us off, we didn't like anyone copy our name..

We will declare a war with them, actually we just want to stay on our home in 056, but they has forced us to go after them in 055,..

We only has 6 members on 055 and didn't has any allies yet in Ithaca, so we are seeking for a potential alliance in 055 that can help us to beat these names steelers..bp almost end so it may be good for us to discuss about diplomacy now..