Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29748

3- The Langoliers
When BP ended these guys got totally forced out of O55, and into O45. They are doing well there and are recovering well, i wonder what will happen when they come up against real opposition though.

What a load of rubbish !! - The langoliers did not not start in O55 but in O45 originally , so your comment of getting forced out of O55 is complete rubbish. We originated in O45 and through recruitment gained in O55 which even today we still have players which has never changed so this recovery u speak off is what ? - Don't comment on what u have no information on whatsoever and since we are now no1 in the world then what is this "real opposition" u speak off ? - we have just been sitting around playing checkers for the past month !! - oh wait its my turn ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

loads of changes again, splits, disbands and mergers theres actually some decent looking squads now instead of just the top few in each rolling properly but its still wide open with the low cap

1 The Langoliers...............Jumped to the top but through real war or recruitment?
2 Eight Equals D...............Added manpower raising these up which way will they aim it?
3 ESPRIT DE CORPS..........Quiet since beating DWC, because theres nobody else in range?
4 Two for Flinching...........More reshuffling drops them to 4th and has the wing reappeared?
5 EVOLUTION OF D3ATH....The last of what i now consider the 5 big core alliances looking tight on the map, any ambitions outside o44?.
6 P.O.G
7 Sleepy Sloths
8 ChAoS I
9 The Forgotten
10 The DawnGuards
11 We R EveryWhere
12 The 13th Legion

DeletedUser

It's not a wing but more like an equal alliance. Take it as you see it really :p

Bellorum I think your guys should merge with Weh Team, you're both small and awesome alliances.

DeletedUser

since we are now no1 in the world then what is this "real opposition" u speak off
Lol, real opposition like EED, EOD, 24f, or EDC. Who have you been fighting?? Some little rim alliances?? And another thing is you think you got to the no.1 spot by skill?? It took a 24f downsize to put you there :D

DeletedUser29748

Talk about being wound up to tight !! - is all humour lost :p

Well if u want to call SD a little rim alliance then im sure they will answer u , oh but wait they are now in one of ur "real" opposition alliances now !! & its very true , takes no skill whatsoever to build up a alliance , piece of pie and of course another alliance dropping players is what we have to thank !! We are so thankful they recruited "non-real" players to help us :p

DeletedUser

1 The Langoliers...............Looking pretty good, looks like they're squeezing into O55.
2 Eight Equals D...............Took me a while to get their name :p Yeah good bunch.
3 ESPRIT DE CORPS..........Haven't really come across them.
4 Two for Flinching...........Dropped down from #1 spot(finally) we're #1 abp so all good there.
5 EVOLUTION OF D3ATH....Looking like they're eating the whole O44 island by island, careful of Weh Team and co ;)

DeletedUser20688

EOD - One of the worst alliances I've seen on grepolis, they are almost as bad as Knights in Tights from Chi

The rest of them from what I've seen are average. There isn't really a alliance who I rate in this server.

DeletedUser

Lol, avera I thought Weh Team was the greatest alliance ever. Shouldnt they be getting respect? :p

DeletedUser

EOD - One of the worst alliances I've seen on grepolis, they are almost as bad as Knights in Tights from Chi

The rest of them from what I've seen are average. There isn't really a alliance who I rate in this server.
Singles, if I had half the talent you think you have, I'd be ten times better than you really are :)

DeletedUser20688

You and your MRA wouldn't know talent if it slapped you in the face. Its up to great alliances like Weh Team to clean up this server.

DeletedUser

This is what 100's look like, sorry you ain't ballin :)

singles.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Weh Team is just a bunch of chumps. We haven't even started on you noobs. Don't get ahead of yourselves now.

Status
Not open for further replies.