Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser26628

FE...!!! biggest joke Ive seen! cowards played their cards right...used a few alliances to shield them and now are standing good hiding behind other alliances while using their ladies in GT to sim their way to victory...lols
Avera - I appreciate you calling us ladies, I do like me some thongs. I know you look at stats so does it look like GT is hiding behind anyone? We are doing our own thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

Bod is one coward sitting in eod core....he also revolted one of my city or say,he sent his 1 attack in middle of several other perople attack.Le's see if you can take it.......others don't count.
+rep to you boop.

DeletedUser19260

Ashik say bod takes your city. What are you going to say then? Blame it on luck or some other excuse?

Way i see it is you badmouthing him non stop on here yet you haven brought any facts to prove your points.

Asking for his address aswell. Grow up man, Honestly its a game and if your sad enough to go down someones house and attack them cause you dont like them in a game then you need help. Thats just twisted buck. Like a child throwing his toys out the pram.

Wolfie is nothing but talk but at least he isnt sad enough to threaten people about going down their house to get at them.

DeletedUser

GT have not taken any active cities off us but that does not mean they are not doing well, if an alliance takes inactives from other alliances it's still again, so that's that.

DeletedUser

Man,he started the fight abusing me.He cursed me and group of people of my state.You guys call it racist.But we take it another way.Jimmy,bodnapa knows that we have a history and which doesn't look goods,so he comes everytime and abuses us.It's not the way game is played.I mean i have talked with half of person in en42.I haven't talked with anybody like that.I still respect you and many others.
i haven't abused anybody in grepolis except this person.I can't take him anymore.Being cocky is one thing and being **** is another.
I still play fair and don't want to talk like this.If you guys are successfull in breaching my defense,i will it your success not bod.
Thanks for the warning!!

Btw you made it personal when you threatened my life. I just twisted the fact that you are a bihari. do whatever you want but i am coming for you. IN GAME!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

Thanks for the warning!!

Btw you made it personal when you threatened my life. I just twisted the fact that you are a bihari. do whatever you want but i am coming for you. IN GAME!!

I see you are coming with one attack and i have 65 incomings now,that's not what i was exxcepting.

DeletedUser

65 huh!!! lets see what we can do about that. enjoy your hell sunday!!!

DeletedUser

ash post epic failed attack on here so I can laugh or send me the reports ingame...I like a good laugh.
No more racist comments or direct personal abuse or I will get a mod

DeletedUser

65 is nothing...I took 1 of scotia's cities and I got 200 attacks back on it haha, basterd defense is impossible to brake if we want the city

DeletedUser

lol i sent just 1 attack to revolt your city? thats funny wonder how i got my other battle reports then. hmm maybe its grepolis.

DeletedUser32029

65 huh!!! lets see what we can do about that. enjoy your hell sunday!!!

huh have 100 incomings now lol,i will be defender of the month now......It will not call as fail attack,but definetly it's entertaining.
Code:
[font=Courier New][b](2013-03-24 07:16) A6. Deadly Darts (James T Kirk) is attacking ashik city 04[/b]
[color=#0000ff]═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color]
[b]Attacker[/b]: [b]A6. Deadly Darts[/b] [b]James T Kirk[/b] [b]R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH[/b] Morale: 100 % [color=#b50307]Luck: -13 %[/color]
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/imgdyn.php?size=37&margin=5&type=f&list=C2.E2.B1.D1.G1[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/img/cap_of_invisibility_30x30.png[/img]
   48   104   983   442    15 
[color=#b50307]   48    87   983   442    15 [/color]
[color=#0000ff]─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/color]
[b]Defender[/b]: [b]ashik city 04[/b] [b]ashik01[/b] [b]Legion of Death[/b] City wall: 8 (-0) 
[i]Hidden[/i]
[color=#0000ff]─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/color]
   [img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fZ1Z2Z3Z4Z5.png[/img]   [b]Losses[/b]
   204065   163850   196820     2565        0 [b]Attacker[/b]
        0        0        0        0        0 [b]Defender[/b]
[color=#0000ff]═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color]
[url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter[/url] - ver. 2.1.20 created by Potusek[/font]

DeletedUser

why would i willingly want to do that? You literally threatened my life. i do not want to talk to you in game

DeletedUser

bod!!! what are you doing I gave all my cities away and you only just have more ABP then me... give ash a beat down !!!