Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Oh yeah thats why the score is 71 to 59 in favor of EOD. Can't say the same for your war against FE and GT. LOL they are kicking your butt.. haha

GT v/s LOB : 39 : 3 -> LOL

Before you point fingers at EOD take a look at your precious alliance and then comment on us.

Thanks for playing.. Bye Bye!!!

DeletedUser

we have not lost a city we have defended.
and yes I will admit that we still have 1-2 players that we are getting rid of without making a bad name for ourselves, forum inactive are the one's who have been losing cities... GT will even admit when they hit an active city they don't get it.

DeletedUser

um no, but yeah their doing good... we're not stubborn stuck up people like EOD, the rest of the world has social standerds

DeletedUser

Yes you are right. WE are Stubborn and STUCK at Number 1. You said it yourself. Rest of the world has standards where as EOD dictates standards!!! :p

DeletedUser26628

Bod than you for the nice words. We will continue to do what we can

DeletedUser

Bod than you for the nice words. We will continue to do what we can

i must have missed the part where EOD was beating us in anything besides being here longer than us lol. i mean rally you had a good start but all stats point to you all giving and getting nothing. you have 10 out of the top 20 player in all categories and you all just sit there and watch the game. any alliance that wants to call us turtles while they stack 6000 biremes into one city that no one even wants is deluded and we can clearly see where they fall on the list of shameful acts of grepolis. bet bet you keyboard huggers spend more time pushing the enter button than you do pushing any others

DeletedUser

Mattjuju, I don't think anyone playing in this world has a right to call the other a stacker.

I've seen 10k of bi's in our cities, and I've seen 10-30k of Bi's in your cities.

However, your statement that we are not beating you is a very weird on. You seem to have skimmed by the fact that at least five or more alliance are fighting EOD/ROD. 60 members VS. 180 members, and we have lost a few cities, which is expected fighting that many people, however we still own 044 and in general most of the world. We are the top and I do not see us leaving for a while.

mm

DeletedUser

Mattjuju, I don't think anyone playing in this world has a right to call the other a stacker.

I've seen 10k of bi's in our cities, and I've seen 10-30k of Bi's in your cities.

However, your statement that we are not beating you is a very weird on. You seem to have skimmed by the fact that at least five or more alliance are fighting EOD/ROD. 60 members VS. 180 members, and we have lost a few cities, which is expected fighting that many people, however we still own 044 and in general most of the world. We are the top and I do not see us leaving for a while.

mm

yes we have more players many of which are inactive as im sure you know you all have a little inactivity sometimes try that times 5 or how ever many you claim are against you together. just cause everyone hates you doesnt meant we all work together in it at all times lol. but really you guys had over 600 cities before we even started in this world and like i told jimmy before he ran maelstrom into the ground. your greater than all attitude in this game will be your undoing. even your own friends get tired of hearing that . just ask anyone that has had to listen to jimmy for an extended period of time.

oh and by the way we havent even started on O44 yet except a little to mess with you. so just sit back and hug your keyboard for comfort and know that we will come for you when we see fit whether anyone wants to help or not :p

DeletedUser

mm

30k bri good effort

EOD are scared of badgers??? hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so juju. another maelstrom defector i see!!! i will say the same thing which i keep telling all other who point fingers at EOD.

You take Rim cities and then you boast saying we take cities from EOD. Fine congratulations you guys know how to attack and take cities which are very near to you and further away from us. What are you going to do when you do not find yourself those types of cities anymore? I have seen you guys run behind your allies for help when we start attacking. Oh man... you should see some of your support requests. haha seems funny!!

@Boop
Scared? seriously? we are all alone in this server. we are not scared of anyone. If we were scared then we would have hid behind coward coalition. Like your alliance is doing now. Instead of supporting your allies you bad mouth them. Keep doing that and your so called new allies will runaway too.

DeletedUser

Defector from mael yeah i dont think so. i have been in this alliance since its foundation which was long before mael was run into the ground by its less than capable leader. hey bod you really have a lot to say yet you dont really do anything relevant in this world before here i havent even heard your name you are nobody to anyone. im sure if you quit no one would even know you are gone

bodnappa has never even taken a city from a enemy player i doubt he has ever even attacked one. (hint: you push the blue button that says attack.)

DeletedUser19260

Still trying to get a rise out of me matt?

Continue to blame me all you want. Its easy to do when you have no idea what happened.

Wonder what you will say about Wolfie and Artbychris when they jump ship to LOD for WW, Or maybe your going with them?

DeletedUser

Scared? If we were scared of you we would have asked for something called a "pact". However, I think you guys forgot to mention that we have not contacted any of you guys for a pact or ceasefire.

Furthermore, Has there been one city in 044 you've taken that was not colonized, conquered from an ally, or ghost?

mm

DeletedUser32029

so juju. another maelstrom defector i see!!! i will say the same thing which i keep telling all other who point fingers at EOD.

You take Rim cities and then you boast saying we take cities from EOD. Fine congratulations you guys know how to attack and take cities which are very near to you and further away from us. What are you going to do when you do not find yourself those types of cities anymore? I have seen you guys run behind your allies for help when we start attacking. Oh man... you should see some of your support requests. haha seems funny!!

@Boop
Scared? seriously? we are all alone in this server. we are not scared of anyone. If we were scared then we would have hid behind coward coalition. Like your alliance is doing now. Instead of supporting your allies you bad mouth them. Keep doing that and your so called new allies will runaway too.
You have no right to boast at forum.You have 146,887 in offense and 207,670 in defense even when you are from start of the world.Bod-I have told you before come near me,don't sit in eod couch.
bodnappa has never even taken a city from a enemy player i doubt he has ever even attacked one. (hint: you push the blue button that says attack.)
Yup last week he attacked me,i think not more than 7 waves even though there was more than 400 attacks on my 3 cities lol.He are miserable.I suggest you don't say any offensive words here,he will report you lol,Pathetic.

DeletedUser

your time will come. you can't do anything to me even if i come closer to you. Btw watchout the next time i attack you. the city which i target i will take it. So it has been a while since i have taken a target from an enemy but that does not mean that i never attack.

Now as for you juju.. What i do is none of your concern. What i do will always benefit my alliance. And you are right if i quit nothing matters to anyone. same case as yours. If you quit does your ally mates care. no they conquer you internally and move on. I am not here to play princess fame. i am here to win the world.

I do not have to prove anything to any of my enemies as long as i prove it to EOD. Which i have been doing that from the start of this world. You or anyother enemy can say all you want. At the end of the day We are still at Number 1 and We will WIN THIS WORLD.

DeletedUser32029

Lol he is here to win his world,you guys are not going to win this world and even if there is 10% chance of eod winning this world,only some players of eod are responsible for that not a simmer like you.

And if lod or hb win this world,we both knew that we have contributed enough to our alliance to be called a real winner.

And saying that i can't do anything even if you are near me,give it a try.I will colonize a city on your island and you colonize a city on mine.I will make clear nobody attacks you except me and you make clear that nobody attacks me except you.This will be a real one on one and this will be enough to shut your mouth.

And as far as eod is concerned we have shown them how to take a city.Don't you looked ar the number of lod conquest vs eod which boop figured out in previous posts.So we are way ahead in terms of teamwork.Let's do a one on one.

DeletedUser

:eek:I've obviously been missing all the fun here:(

Ashik, no one is doubting albino is an active player...and no one is doubting he is a good defender...but look at the stats, we have taken cities from him....is it hard of course....we are fighting the whole server practically so we are not running into only chaos defense we are running into CC defense (coward coalition)...and we are not complaining...as Ive said before...i like the odds. Its seems to me like you guys are doing all the crying.

The loud mouth (wolfie) has nothing good to say about us....all you do is run your mouth here and in-game pms.....but I have yet to see u do anything but take inactives. Why dont you get some testosterone and get at me? u say me and JTS went after you.....I hit you with 3-4 attacks....I would hardly consider that a hit....when I come for you, u will knw because U WILL LOSE the city....then again....maybe not since you are selfish and you force your minions to support u over others....then again u do have your boyfriends in LOD (Legion of Dummies) helping u too;) stop ur yapping and get at me in game noob!

Dont remember who....but someone said it best....this coalition got old....you didnt do a thing against us...you didnt beat us and u wont. You guys are just holding each others hands into the WW's.

FE....lmao!!! biggest joke Ive seen! cowards played their cards right...used a few alliances to shield them and now are standing good hiding behind other alliances while using their ladies in GT to sim their way to victory...lol

The sad thing about WW's is that even though we are #1 in all categories.....a punk simming alliance like GT, FE, or HB can actually win simply because they spent most of the time using knee-pads and vultureing off others...

Someone called us MRA...lol.....we are MRA?....yet u gits have a coalition against us...lol......MRA......

Avera you never stop talking do you? lol

actually try understanding what i wrote, YOU tried to take my city, but you were such a waste of space you told everybody else to do the dirty work for you by trying to clear my city on EOD island, you only sent 3 or 4 attacks, knowing fine well you had NO chance of the take, but you still USED all your flunkys to unload on me hoping if they did clear the city youd swoop and grab the glory,

I hear you calling us simmers, yet i dont see any action from your mob, hit part timers and steal a few easy takes if you have a city totaly surrounded,

And on top of that whats with all the dead accounts you creeps keep alive to support active members citys ?

you say i dont do anything ?? i hit killons citys and they stacked all your dead accoubnts support into them,

we hit Mantix knores city he stole off ashik who was prepared to let the city go, given its location, and i spent over 2k ls clearing biremes not to mention all the other ls the rest threw at the same city,

but given the fact theres at least 7 accounts i can think of that are 100% defense, biremes and pegs because you or someone else keeps rotating accounts to build support to protect your actives, what are you expecting from a shrimp alliance our size against RoD/EoD, MUERTE, ATALANTE, and whoever else you big heads use as support alliances,.........You slate the rest of the server for standing up together against a chump alliance like EoD who are that pathetic they try and say were all against you, in actual fact you made every weak alliance thats got no balls to fight your academys and tell them just to keep colonizing and send lots of support when its needed, aswell as keep your inactive dead accounts around for a few extra thousand biremes,

AT least HB play fair and we work with what we have to work with, if i do get a city off you chumps with your turtle power youl be a laughing stock because its against all odds, so take your own advice chump shut the hell up you are nothing but a big head and another ego trip player hiding behind decent players and cheating to win because you want to feel important lol

Coalition = in size to your clown camps RoD/MUERTE/EoD/ATALANTE and theres others im sure, so stop your talking , and just try and play the game, your doing nothing these days but take inactives aswell, I would actually rather see Grepo mods just remove every inactive account not Ghost them but actually remove all their citys altogether then the game wouldnt get boring with inactive grabbers capitalizing on easy takes,

if you really were any good youd no be cheating to win youd play fair, enough said! back to buisness, (ps can deny it all you want, but we all see its happening, over 78 spy reports on dead accounts showing totaly empty support citys, and keeping a trip wire in them for when they get hit, BUT its always nice to know my teams that good that chumps like you need to cheat to survive against us. ;)

whatever floats your boat Avey, i know your a useless player, and you still have done nothing to prove me wrong mate.

so keepo barking orders to your underlings, because it massages that FAT ego of yours to feel important and be the big boss, you run a tatorship over there, HB have everybody with an equal say and we have a laugh as we play, you dont even do your own dirty work, probably have never even took a city on your own without others clearing the way for you am I right ? lol and inactives dont count ;) lol

Enjoy the game :pro:

DeletedUser

Avera you never stop talking do you? lol

You're one to talk. :p

so take your own advice chump shut the hell up you are nothing but a big head and another ego trip player hiding behind decent players and cheating to win because you want to feel important lol

Again, you're one to talk.

Coalition = in size to your clown camps RoD/MUERTE/EoD/ATALANTE and theres others im sure, so stop your talking , and just try and play the game, your doing nothing these days but take inactives aswell,

I think you're starting to get a little confused...

I would actually rather see Grepo mods just remove every inactive account not Ghost them but actually remove all their citys altogether then the game wouldnt get boring with inactive grabbers capitalizing on easy takes,

Oh look, someone that's complaining about us taking inactive cities in our alliance again. I don't think you'd be stupid enough to leave your inactive's cities for other alliances either. :)

if you really were any good youd no be cheating to win youd play fair, enough said!

If you are really any good, you should be doing to same. Stop complaining, dude. Life isn't always fair.

(ps can deny it all you want, but we all see its happening, over 78 spy reports on dead accounts showing totaly empty support citys, and keeping a trip wire in them for when they get hit, BUT its always nice to know my teams that good that chumps like you need to cheat to survive against us.

78, huh? You must be keeping a close count.

whatever floats your boat Avey, i know your a useless player, and you still have done nothing to prove me wrong mate.

so keepo barking orders to your underlings, because it massages that FAT ego of yours to feel important and be the big boss, you run a tatorship over there, HB have everybody with an equal say and we have a laugh as we play, you dont even do your own dirty work, probably have never even took a city on your own without others clearing the way for you am I right ? lol and inactives dont count lol

Hey, looks like you have a "FAT" ego too, with all that talk. Also, please don't accuse someone about something without any proof. It makes you look all whiny...

(also, before anyone says anything, I just posted this because I wanted to. XD)

*goes back to forum lurking*

DeletedUser

Wolf i know both you and art-by-chris and have seen your gameplay on Bellephron which was short of spectacular i wont say either of you are bad players but i do know how you both operate. i dont ever come on the externals cause all people do is banter each other and that doesnt interest me. We have nothing to do with alantee so wherever you are getting your info there is wrong you may want to revist your supplier. As far as Ashkik ill visit you soon