Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser20547

I would not call it world war. World War is when every alliance and their respective academies are fighting eachother.

You ladies need 8 to come after us....yeah your right it is fun:pro: but you guys are still cowards;)

Honestly me and my team are flattered....its takes 8 alliances to take cities from us:)....where is the glory in that? roughly 230 players vs 60+ 30(in the other ocean assisting our remote players). But a city taken is a city taken, so kudos on that....

Still you ladies are cowards, and lack the testosterone for a match up......

Side Note: You ladies still wont beat us;)

DeletedUser12667

I would not call it world war. World War is when every alliance and their respective academies are fighting eachother.

You ladies need 8 to come after us....yeah your right it is fun:pro: but you guys are still cowards;)

Honestly me and my team are flattered....its takes 8 alliances to take cities from us:)....where is the glory in that? roughly 230 players vs 60+ 30(in the other ocean assisting our remote players). But a city taken is a city taken, so kudos on that....

Sorry but I gotta add my opinion here. You are not a stand alone alliance. So the big talk is actually kinda worthless. I know I am not one to be talking on how great I am, that is not me. But I can say if I beat a revolt it is not thanks to another alliance. But back to the point I am going for here, it is cool to talk big if the alliance is winning alone, but when you are #1 and have pacts/sister alliances then it really takes away from the achievement. Well at least in my opinion, which is just that. My opinion. But my opinion is also that building the WW is a waste. An alliance can be dominating the core, while a rim alliance sims on the rim and builds the WW without a fight since the WW islands they have are way on the rim.

Maybe there should be more involved in the WW than what is currently involved. For example, one world an alliance controlled the core, but an MRA on the rim simmed and built the WW on islands that the alliance that ruled the core couldnt reach. So it seems that the way to be on a winning team is to join the rim and sim, not join the core and fight.

DeletedUser

Sorry bud.. Thats Grepo for you. If you have a problem deal with authorities. stop complaining here no one will do anything here. even i am frustrated at this but no point is whining about that over here.

DeletedUser

stop complaining 4 VS 8 i like our odds

DeletedUser20547

;) your right.....i'll stop complaining:) I do like the odds myself

DeletedUser20547

@hilop, I agree mate WW killed it..but what can we do:( I also think its a waste.

DeletedUser

yeah sure can we will take a loss of 3 cities since we took 14+ from chaos

DeletedUser12667

If you have a problem deal with authorities.

LOL like that will work. You know that management only acts when it is effecting them personally.

But you are right, I have allowed the over all ora of the externals to alter my thoughts to the negative side:( I guess the grepo I found fun and addictive is just a memory. I may as well accept that the new grepo is based on profits, and if the overall attitude is more negative than positive.

So I say cheers to the top alliance, and also to all rheth players. I have yet to encounter a player in rheth that is not friendly. Actually I have found my ingame chats in rheth more enjoyable than any other world I have played. But that is just my opinion.

DeletedUser

i like rethy everyone is nice that i've spoke too and don't rage over losing

could someone update please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No reason to lol. Not much has changed recently. EoD, RoD, Mael, Basterds VS Chaos Alliances, LoD, FEV, UV, Trolls, Honey Badgers

Basically trading cities with each other right now but I would like to think we are winning :)

DeletedUser12667

1- Evolution of Death: An alliance that holds the #1 spot, but it is not totally earned by just the 30 members in the alliance. Pacts and sister alliances have taken the abundance of threats out of the picture and allowed the #1 cancer to grow:eek:

2- Legion of Death: Another alliance that deals in diplomacy to gain stats. The lack of enemies allows for members to build super sim cities without worry of enemies.

3- Legion of Bastrds: Well, guess the diplomacy that FE decided to take was too much for those who jumped from LOB to FE. So hats off to LOB for jumping from FE due to the diplo. That is truly music to my ears:D

4- Fully Equipped V: Well due to the departure of members from the FE clan due to diplo, I say that FE's diplo and the end result speaks for itself:eek:

5- Retribution of Death: A sister alliance to the #1 alliance. Guess they feel that being under the #1 alliance is acceptable instead of fighting for the #1 spot. Shame to see the worry of possibly loosing cities warrants the lack of initiative to actually wanna try to be #1:rolleyes:

6- Chaos 1: Well these dudes/dudettes have had multiple sister alliances since the start, but now the profile says no more pacts. I say that is awesome, unless it is due to the fact that there are no other alliances to PACT:p

7- Grumpy Trools: Well shame to see an alliance that promotes being unhappy:( Maybe the allaince needs to be called Super Trolls, grumpy trolls is just unhappy:cool: Actually, looking at the stats they seem to be taking more cities from other alliances than internals. But they dont show PACT's so it may not be an accomplishment that was well earned:heh:

8- Uprising Vendetta: Had quite a few players jump ship, but taking cities from other alliances:eek: But again they fail to show PACT's so is it earned or easy takings cause they have no enemies close by:D

I am gonna stop there, the next 4 are either sister alliances or have sister alliances so I dont feel that the rankings the have are actually earned from being strategic players, but moreso players who see a possible threat and befriend them:(

This is just my opinion on the world, it may be totally wrong but it is how I see it. Way too many alliances choose ranking stats over actual battle stats. I know I am a turtle and I have no foot to stand on as far as battles are concerned, but I can say for sure I have not asked another alliance to keep me safe. But I have been at the top of the rankings in other worlds and when I was at the top we had 0 PACT's in our alliance so I know it can be done if the effort is applied. But also this is a game that should be played to have fun, so if PACT'ing is how the game is made enjoyable, then thats cool. But those who PACT should be humble to others since their rankings were not earned from them being a strategic alliance, but an alliance that be-friended possible threats.

DeletedUser

great thanks heaps killy
you say pacts aren't strategic?

DeletedUser12667

I feel that if an alliance chooses to PACT and that alliance is #1 then the alliance really isnt #1 due to the achievements of that alliance. Or actually it doesnt matter what rank, the rank is due to having another alliance helping, or not being a threat to the alliance. So if I have a member of another alliance on one of my islands and my alliance is PACT'd with that alliance then I am not threatened by that player, whereas if that player was an enemy then I would have a threat to deal with.

I can see how a PACT could be strategic, but too many alliances abuse the PACT'ing so they can safely keep the top ranks. I can say my rankings are not due to me befriending another alliance that is a possible threat, I do chat with players from many alliances and I find that the players of Rheth friendly. Though there has been one or two that choose not to be chatty, but they were not rude so that is still cool imo. But I have stated to any I chat with that just cause we chat in a friendly way that they still are welcome to attack me and I will not be upset or treat them any different. Just like when I play a game of chess, it is usually against a buddy. And I want to beat him, but at the same time I know that even if he wins that doesnt effect how we treat each other. Well sorta, if he beats me I am sure to hear the trash talk, but that is all in fun.

I see grepo the same way, it is a game played by actual people. And every player that plays has a common goal of wanting to enjoy a game. But it seems that too many take it way too seriously and forget that the player who is attacking them or the player that they are attacking is just another person that in RL may be a doctor, mechanic(me lol), plumber, or whatever. So I am a diesel mechanic who is being attacked by a plumber:eek: In reality that dude/dudette works as hard as I do to make a living and to relax he tries to enjoy a game for fun. Why would I choose to hate him? If I met him on the street would we look at each other and just start swinging? Or would we nod hello and possibly have a friendly chat about the weather. I would like to think we would have a friendly chat about the weather:)

DeletedUser12667

Yup, we are havin above average temps also:eek: I wore shorts and a t-shirt yesterday and was comfortable. Odd, imo December is supposed to be cold, though I like the comfortable temps we are having, it just doesnt go with the season lol:D