Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser12667

13 months still to go:) As far as Rheth is concerned. But if you are on to believe the 12/21/12 theory of the end of the world, then yup it is almost here:eek: Personally I am one to believe that the ones who do the predicting of what is to happen are just in it to gain wealth from those who are willing to follow the belief of the end of time.

But honestly if you actually take a look at the effects that us humans are having on the world, or the mass hatred between human cultures. I wonder if human extention is actually a bad thing:heh: Add in how we are willing to push our way into territories that wild animals call home, but when the animals wander into our neighborhoods in search of food due to the lack of natural supplies they once had before we moved in, it is found not acceptable for the animals to wander in search of food.

I see the majority of humans as nothing more than a common parasite that does nothing more than suck the life out of the planet. And I am just as guility as those that I am refering to, mainly due to the fact that it is almost impossible to survive in the current world without being one who allows our parasitic growth.

I guess I would like to go back to a time where life actually required work not money. Yes it is nice to work a 40 hr week and have the weekend to rest. But step back and look at the big picture of what it takes to have such luxuries. Add the congress, or president, or queens/kings status. They are set finiacilly, but do they actually make the lives of the actual working class better? I am yet to see how they earn their pay, other than making laws to benifit those who fund their campaigns so they have a job. And I am seeing inno following the same path as politicians, kings/queens, and dictators.

DeletedUser

lol hilop as thoughtful and off topic as that was for this thread I agree :)

Anyway lets strike up an argument! All are welcome.

LoD and Chaos are going to gets their sorry butts handed to them by EoD and RoD on a silver platter.

DeletedUser

Anyway lets strike up an argument! All are welcome.

LoD and Chaos are going to gets their sorry butts handed to them by EoD and RoD on a silver platter.

They are still attacking us is it?? After we sent their attacks packing i didnt think they are gonna try anything.

DeletedUser12667

I do tend to have my rants and they usually have nothing to do with anything:eek: Other than how I find the lack of civility and common sense of others irritating. But then again, with my post and the thoughts I feel are pertinant I am quite hypocritical as I lacked the curtosy of the topic when I hi-jacked the thread with my rant:(

So now I will make an on topic post.

#1-- It seems EoD's conquest of late are either internals or losses:eek:
#2-- A few losses, but it seems very few to the enemy as the most to the sister alliance
#3-- Quite a few internals, and the gains from enemies and the losses to enemies looking even or close to even:rolleyes:
#4-- Lots of internals along with the conquests of smaller alliances. Add the departure of players due to diplo and that all speaks for itself:p
#5-- Add the conquests of way smaller alliances, ghost cities and also hand me downs from the big sister alliance. Are they truly a threat to anyone?
#6-- Well the stats show this is an alliance that means business.

I am out of free time to finish the last 6 alliances. So I will say to be continued lol:D

DeletedUser

Lol yes we have been losing what is a surprising amount of cities to chaos, LoD and FEV. But it's not something that will continue for long. They are taking rim cities that we cannot defend properly so soon they will run out of easy targets and have to fight for real :)

But props to them for picking them off. LoD took their sweet time going after our guys that were far away.

DeletedUser29916

Lol yes we have been losing what is a surprising amount of cities to chaos, LoD and FEV. But it's not something that will continue for long. They are taking rim cities that we cannot defend properly so soon they will run out of easy targets and have to fight for real :)

But props to them for picking them off. LoD took their sweet time going after our guys that were far away.

Last 30 days:
EOD vs LOD: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=1325&H=30 : 32 vs 27
EOD vs Fully Equiped Vendetta:http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=1556&H=30 : 2 vs 22
EOD vs Chaos 1: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=1263&H=30 12 vs 10
EOD vs Uprising Vendetta: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=1804&H=30 3 vs 21
EOD vs Chaos 2: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=276&H=30 : 8 vs 4
EOD vs LoD 2: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=1799&H=30 0 vs 7

ROD vs LOD: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=1975&D=1325&H=30 : 10 vs 0
ROD vs Chaos 1: 2 vs 1
ROD vs Chaos 2: 2 vs 2
ROD vs LOD 2: 1 vs 0

These are the numbers, it's what both EOD and ROD players have had to wait for for a long time. Yes we lost more cities. But we are fighting at least. 2 vs 6+ --> 67 vs 94

Let's see what happens now we can finally get some DPB aswell ;)

DeletedUser

Last 30 days:
EOD vs LOD: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=1325&H=30 : 32 vs 27
EOD vs Fully Equiped Vendetta:http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=1556&H=30 : 2 vs 22
EOD vs Chaos 1: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=1263&H=30 12 vs 10
EOD vs Uprising Vendetta: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=1804&H=30 3 vs 21
EOD vs Chaos 2: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=276&H=30 : 8 vs 4
EOD vs LoD 2: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=63&D=1799&H=30 0 vs 7

ROD vs LOD: http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en42&A=1975&D=1325&H=30 : 10 vs 0
ROD vs Chaos 1: 2 vs 1
ROD vs Chaos 2: 2 vs 2
ROD vs LOD 2: 1 vs 0

These are the numbers, it's what both EOD and ROD players have had to wait for for a long time. Yes we lost more cities. But we are fighting at least. 2 vs 6+ --> 67 vs 94

Let's see what happens now we can finally get some DPB aswell ;)

Im on RoD/EoD leaders island, (Thetan Wolf) you cant even get me off the island despite some attempts by JtS himself, avera, and about 20 other flunkys who keep feeding me great BP,

ive not seen one decent attacker in RoD or EoD yet, just a bunch of typicaly overgrown lazy players, who grow fat on easy takes and internal feeding, Challenge... shift me if you can, :p

And point of note to MYSER, seriously mate, why are you such a point Ho, every city you have is point maxed to keep you rank 1 that gave me the laugh of the day when i seen that, right before i bolted a few just for laughs and to give you something to do seen as how you like to build, lol

Back on topic, top 10 alliances,

Maelstrom, rank 10 in the world, (again) what exactly is their tactics, they dont fight, they cant conquer live active opponants, and it seems they recruit members then wait for them to go inactive 1 day so their top leaders can eat their citys as fast as they can before they become active again

the count of players theyve done this to from their own crew stands at something like 38+ thats more than an entire aliance on their own, the latest victom of Maelstrom "recruit to cook" is vladko83, previous to that was Lleek, who is still hiding in VM after she tried her best to tell you to stop taking her citys despite her being active and in your alliance, now your doing it to Vladko, who told you he was going on his Honeymoon, (congrats btw) but again shameful play by the worst MRA in Rhytymos, Maelstrom once again you are named and shamed,

the worst culprit for the thievery of internal eating is ashik01 he cant conquer anybodys city who knows how to defend or is above 5 citys incase he gets hit back, lol

I guess thats why hes one of Maels top leaders so he can see players going inactive in the member list :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im on RoD/EoD leaders island, (Thetan Wolf) you cant even get me off the island despite some attempts by JtS himself, avera, and about 20 other flunkys who keep feeding me great BP,

ive not seen one decent attacker in RoD or EoD yet, just a bunch of typicaly overgrown lazy players, who grow fat on easy takes and internal feeding, Challenge... shift me if you can, :p

And point of note to MYSER, seriously mate, why are you such a point Ho, every city you have is point maxed to keep you rank 1 that gave me the laugh of the day when i seen that, right before i bolted a few just for laughs and to give you something to do seen as how you like to build, lol

Blah Blah Blah!!! Another one bites the dust!! Blah Blah Blah!!!

Seriously people just sit there and wait for DBP. thats all you are good at.

DeletedUser20547

@Thetan Wolf,
If you consider 2 attack waves just thrown at you (not even timed) and harbor checks an actualy attempt, you have issues and your in for a suprise when we do decide to rim you:) the problem is you only have what .... I think 2 cities in an area we are interested....we will get them when we so want. In the meantime, you should do what some of the other players do....found some cities and grow them so we can take them:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

Umm, founding cities is not all bad:eek: And taking a city I may have founded will likely result in enough bp for me to found 10 more, then I am happy to trade:)

DeletedUser

Umm, founding cities is not all bad:eek: And taking a city I may have founded will likely result in enough bp for me to found 10 more, then I am happy to trade:)

Yes please do all the hard work of building those cities. its a good gift for us :)

DeletedUser

good luck taking on of killys cities it will take your whole alliance bod

DeletedUser

Hey jehovahs wolf, convince LoD to attack me more. Sharing so many islands with them is a bit of a snoozefest when I should be having more fun defending against them :)

DeletedUser12667

Yes please do all the hard work of building those cities. its a good gift for us :)

I am game for being the builder for others:) And if a city I have built is wanted by another then I am game to trade lots of BP for my work building:D Not to mention a bit of fun from the action:)

DeletedUser

1 EVOLUTION OF D3TH
My alliance so Ill keep it short. Cleaning up 44 and 54 at the moment. There hasnt been much aggression from the coalition lately :(

2 Fully Equipped
Closed up their academy Uprising Vendetta, gave them a big point boost and now they are #2 again. Must be boring out in 65 for them since they are pacted with Chaos and Grumpy Trolls. Way too far from EoD up in 44 and 54 so what the hell are they doing out there? Maybe they will take they heads out of their butts and fight someone, not like it would be hard at all to take cities from GT. But that would make too much sense wouldnt it....

3 Legion of Basterds
Made the right choice to fight with the good guys ;) Doing well out in 56, been taking some cities from Chaos. But most of their players seem to playing sim city. #10 on the alliance fighters list and they are #3 in the world, they have some really great players but the bulk of the alliance doesnt seem to fight much.

4 Legion of Death
Pretty well organized defensively but they have barely been attacking lately. Maybe they are all just turtles :p Havent had an incoming from them in weeks, and I have got 30 cities in an ocean they pretty much control. Have some really good players but dont seem to do much attacking against the big boys.

5 Grumpy Trolls
A perfect example of an alliance that has simmed its way towards the top of the rankings by playing out on the rim. Put these guy in the core and they would be swallowed up in an hour. Decent attack stats because they have never fought an actual alliance. I saw the op they attempted to run against LoB. Some of the attacks they sent were poor. I would love to see how they would react to a real op being run on their precious cities :D

6 R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH
Check #1
7 ChAoS 1
Similar to LoD in my opinion. They can defend well together but still have not seen anything impressive from them offensively. Kind of drew the short end of the stick on their location but have done well with it. Getting hit from LoB in the south and EoD up north. Pretty much holding ground thanks to support from LoD and FE. Have some good players along with some bad ones. For now they are holding their own in 55.

8 ChAoS 2
Check above.

9 Maelstrom
Started out in 45 but have been pushed out of the core and have now set up camp in 35. They have good players at the top but havent really got depth. Fighting Honey Badgers for control the western rim. Seems to be a bit of a stalemate right now, hopefully the tide will turn soon :)
10 Legion of Death II
Check #4
11 The Basterd Legion
Check #3
12 Honey Badgers
Have one of the most annoying leaders in Thetan Wolf but are doing pretty well at the moment. Holding their own against bigger opponents. They are pretty much all turtles but they can keep their cities against decent opponents. So props to them for that.

DeletedUser

1 EVOLUTION OF D3TH
My alliance so Ill keep it short. Cleaning up 44 and 54 at the moment. There hasnt been much aggression from the coalition lately :(

2 Fully Equipped
Closed up their academy Uprising Vendetta, gave them a big point boost and now they are #2 again. Must be boring out in 65 for them since they are pacted with Chaos and Grumpy Trolls. Way too far from EoD up in 44 and 54 so what the hell are they doing out there? Maybe they will take they heads out of their butts and fight someone, not like it would be hard at all to take cities from GT. But that would make too much sense wouldnt it....

3 Legion of Basterds
Made the right choice to fight with the good guys ;) Doing well out in 56, been taking some cities from Chaos. But most of their players seem to playing sim city. #10 on the alliance fighters list and they are #3 in the world, they have some really great players but the bulk of the alliance doesnt seem to fight much.

4 Legion of Death
Pretty well organized defensively but they have barely been attacking lately. Maybe they are all just turtles :p Havent had an incoming from them in weeks, and I have got 30 cities in an ocean they pretty much control. Have some really good players but dont seem to do much attacking against the big boys.

5 Grumpy Trolls
A perfect example of an alliance that has simmed its way towards the top of the rankings by playing out on the rim. Put these guy in the core and they would be swallowed up in an hour. Decent attack stats because they have never fought an actual alliance. I saw the op they attempted to run against LoB. Some of the attacks they sent were poor. I would love to see how they would react to a real op being run on their precious cities :D

6 R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH
Check #1
7 ChAoS 1
Similar to LoD in my opinion. They can defend well together but still have not seen anything impressive from them offensively. Kind of drew the short end of the stick on their location but have done well with it. Getting hit from LoB in the south and EoD up north. Pretty much holding ground thanks to support from LoD and FE. Have some good players along with some bad ones. For now they are holding their own in 55.

8 ChAoS 2
Check above.

9 Maelstrom
Started out in 45 but have been pushed out of the core and have now set up camp in 35. They have good players at the top but havent really got depth. Fighting Honey Badgers for control the western rim. Seems to be a bit of a stalemate right now, hopefully the tide will turn soon :)
10 Legion of Death II
Check #4
11 The Basterd Legion
Check #3
12 Honey Badgers
Have one of the most annoying leaders in Thetan Wolf but are doing pretty well at the moment. Holding their own against bigger opponents. They are pretty much all turtles but they can keep their cities against decent opponents. So props to them for that.

Do not necessarily agree with everything but well done mate:)