Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Lol they have attacked me finally!

Them and Chaos finally bothered to poke their heads out their shells and are running an op on me. This is getting interesting :)

DeletedUser

Through the whole op they revolted 16 of my cities. They took 3 of them.

DeletedUser32029

Mael barely even supported us, so not a big loss for us in terms of defensive suppport. As for this 'pressure' you talk about it is basically nonexistent. We have 9 out of the top 15 alliances marked red. So shouldn't they be taking some cities from us? Nope they are all too scared and just sit there turtled up in their cores waiting for our ops.

We were holding attacks of lod honey badgers and steamroller for months without your support even when we have a pact....suddenly you guys broke the pact.we guys choose better side and we are coming to rim you off....

DeletedUser

Ashik I didn't know we were starting a jokes thread.

It's my turn now soooo-LoD is a better alliance than EoD :D :D :D :D :D

DeletedUser

you are funny kevin. here is another one. Fully Equipped are much better than EoD :p

DeletedUser19260

We were holding attacks of lod honey badgers and steamroller for months without your support even when we have a pact....suddenly you guys broke the pact.we guys choose better side and we are coming to rim you off....

You chose the better side ashik? No from what i recall you ran for cover when an op was done on you, Looked like you would lose a couple cities so you panicked and ran for whoever would take you in.

DeletedUser

Too add on to that let's be clear that EoD was your first choice, because JTS didn't invite you quickly enough you immediately went crying to Beer Wench. So the "better side" was your second choice.

DeletedUser32029

Too add on to that let's be clear that EoD was your first choice, because JTS didn't invite you quickly enough you immediately went crying to Beer Wench. So the "better side" was your second choice.
You know what you guys have spread rumor that i am your spy....lol.FYI i have sent conversation of me and jts to our leaders at lod....It was to give them proof that i can go to eod too....think whatever you think....stop spreading false news on forum.

DeletedUser32029

You chose the better side ashik? No from what i recall you ran for cover when an op was done on you, Looked like you would lose a couple cities so you panicked and ran for whoever would take you in.
I have more defense bp than you jimmy....how can you say that i ran when i was attacked.I rank 21 in defense lot better than you.....alliance change was planned due to your bad leadership of chossing guys which don't understand pacts.LOD is better side because they know how to run a pact.Look at alliance which arcken joined....they were having pact with eod and rod.We rimmed them off and our good players which were there fully understood what a prick eod are and choosed to join our side,a better side.
You was just thinking about half of your friends which were in eod.I was knowing that you was going to join eod....wvil was also knowing it.....You was laying with eod against lod even when they didn't sent a single br.I was in maelstrom only because of jctan,arcken,wvil and darnoc.And when these guys left,i was there only for you but you didn't listened to alliance call of joining lod which i asked you about 20 days ago of alliance disbanding.You was giving eod our city so that they don't attack us.
after someday they broke pact which was of no use.meanwhile lod and hb were taking cities from every player of ours except you(you was not attacked seriously a single time).And we were knowing that eod will also attack us in few days.What option did me and wvil had....you proved to be a bad leader.If only i was founder of mael,mael would not have disbanded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19260

Ashik dont have the choice to join EOD anymore. I tought i explained that to you already?

You asked JTS to join but he didnt invite you straight away so you went to LOD instead. How is it planned when you go to one because the other didnt invite you fast enough for your liking.

Nobody has said that you ARE our spy, It is a fact though that you offered to be our spy.
Dont forget JTS forwarded that message to me aswell. I dont know if you did or not but if you did and they still trust you then there is a mistake being made somewhere in their leadership.

Yes you have more DBP than me, From supporting people when your cities were never in danger. The op done on you just before you left was the first op done on you. As soon as your cities were in danger you ran for it.

DeletedUser32029

I took 2 cities from you,currently 7 revolted.....if only i have more slots,i would have taken every city from you in o35.

DeletedUser32029

Ashik dont have the choice to join EOD anymore. I tought i explained that to you already?

You asked JTS to join but he didnt invite you straight away so you went to LOD instead. How is it planned when you go to one because the other didnt invite you fast enough for your liking.

Nobody has said that you ARE our spy, It is a fact though that you offered to be our spy.
Dont forget JTS forwarded that message to me aswell. I dont know if you did or not but if you did and they still trust you then there is a mistake being made somewhere in their leadership.

Yes you have more DBP than me, From supporting people when your cities were never in danger. The op done on you just before you left was the first op done on you. As soon as your cities were in danger you ran for it.
I have also forwared our message...he said me to bring you to eod...i leaved as i was having enough proof for fire and beer.Then he messaged me that i am a rat....thinking that i would join him with you,with enough lod intels.I thought he said to me that i was spy of lod who was trying to join eod,So i messaged him that i would never be a spy if i joined eod.How come you guys figured out from this that i was offering to be spy of eod in lod.Wait i will post that message here.

DeletedUser19260

Hahahaha ya ashik you have done a great job alright. Nevermind that firewolf did all the work.

Try for all my O35 cities but this time how about you try and do it yourself?? Maybe you will have reason to brag then.

Respect to firewolf for good attacks. You just followed her in for easy revolts.

BDW if you were founder of Mael it would have been disbanded months ago. You did nothing at all for the leadership. You havnt a clue what your doing. I remember the one thing you did as a mael leader. You organised a ceasefire with Steamrollers where they would join us afterwards. Next day you were under attack from them after you demanding that we didnt attack them and still after that you didnt end the ceasefire. Great work with that.

DeletedUser32029

This is part of message....rat thing was after i joined lod....how come you guys figured out that i was going to spy for eod in lod....lol"then we took your side,we were doing what we can and you broke our pact.
and if i have joined eod i was never going to spy.
Jimmy the Saint on 2013-01-22 at 21:14
well all i can say is you reap what you sow >;}
ashik01 on 2013-01-22 at 21:13
bye man...i was not talking with jimmy.I am here but don't trust either lod,eod or rod
Jimmy the Saint on 2013-01-22 at 21:12
you are a dirty rat lmao..... have fun in LOD
Jimmy the Saint on 2013-01-22 at 21:02
talk with jimmy07 first,, then i will send you a invite
how about that"

DeletedUser32029

If anyone want full message,message me in world...i will forward him/her.

DeletedUser32029

Hahahaha ya ashik you have done a great job alright. Nevermind that firewolf did all the work.

Try for all my O35 cities but this time how about you try and do it yourself?? Maybe you will have reason to brag then.

Respect to firewolf for good attacks. You just followed her in for easy revolts.

BDW if you were founder of Mael it would have been disbanded months ago. You did nothing at all for the leadership. You havnt a clue what your doing. I remember the one thing you did as a mael leader. You organised a ceasefire with Steamrollers where they would join us afterwards. Next day you were under attack from them after you demanding that we didnt attack them and still after that you didnt end the ceasefire. Great work with that.
Again i message you check your reports....there you will find enough troops to rim your cities.....all i did with steamroller was talk with the founder.She told me that she would like our help.So i asked for ceasefire.Next day when we were attacked...i deleted the post.
o

DeletedUser32029

On more than 2 occasion i got more than 40k bp on one day \...one long before our dibanding.Can you get 40 \k bp in one day just by supporting.You was never seeing my post even though when i was having more than 5 cities in revolt.This was only to ease tension at alliance forum...

DeletedUser

ashik u jnub less talk moe action LOD are a bunch of noobs... ^^^ anyone can get 40k bp from supporting in one day if the city gets attacked enough :pro: ABP means alot more anyway :pro: