Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser32029

ashik u jnub less talk moe action LOD are a bunch of noobs... ^^^ anyone can get 40k bp from supporting in one day if the city gets attacked enough :pro: ABP means alot more anyway :pro:
Well action is going on check grepolis intel.....talk was started by your player only...kwelson.

DeletedUser

I have more defense bp than you jimmy....

You have more defense bp because you get attacked a lot. reason you get attacked a lot is because you are a NOOB and people easily take cities from you. (EASY TARGET) hence more DBP.

DeletedUser32029

You have more defense bp because you get attacked a lot. reason you get attacked a lot is because you are a NOOB and people easily take cities from you. (EASY TARGET) hence more DBP.
WHy don't you check stats...lol.get information and then open your mouth.I loosed only 4 cities to lod..

DeletedUser

How about you go and check stats.
Ashik 0 - LoD 5
Ashik 0 - HB 5

I got information, I open my mouth. Just like you said mate ;)

DeletedUser20547

ashik01 on 2013-01-18 at 18:03
I am here at lod for sometime gathering intels.They have intels of many of your cities and what is inside.Right now i can see no op. against you guys here.

@ Ashik01, The plain fact is you were fishing for someone to take the bait and invite you. You sent me the above pm...did I respond to you? NO I didn't. But I am almost certain had I responded, u would have spilled your beans over it. You did try to get invited into EOD/ROD period. JTS and I talked about it when you tried and that's were the lag came, in which time you choose another floor to put your knees at:D!
JTS asked me "Hey bro, ashik01 wants to join, what do you think", I told him "no, its not a good idea I have heard a lot of bad things and habits about him from both enemies and team-mates...". Not long after that you joined LOD, left LOD, sent me the PM above, and than re-joined LOD". I sent the pm to Beerwench...as to why he still took you in is still beyond me. My best guess is that they are going thru the inactivity plague that affects all.
As to why we broke the pact, we broke the pact because there was no point in it, as with the exception of maybe 2 times...we never provided each other with any support or assistance. As for you talking down on Jimmy07, if you think you could have been a better leader, why didnt you man up and step up to the plate and do it?? As I re-call several times when I contacted jimmy07 and informed you guys about a upcoming op, you guys were always coming up with excuses.
As for choosing the better side :D give me a break, you choose the only side that would take you. As for being the better side, you should think twice about that....it takes the whole coalition to take cities from us, it but takes EOD/ROD to take cities from you.

As for you coming to rim us off...lmao....you think you are big stuff now? because you took some cities from your ex-team-mates that i am sure never expected you to change dresses and jump ship so soon! pfffffff pathetic

DeletedUser

dog act!!! alwys respect your team let them know and prepare don''t just leave farout

DeletedUser20547

1) EVOLUTION OF D3TH – I’m part of this team, so I won’t say much except that I am proud to fight alongside a great group of guys and gals. Doing a D*mn good job fighting 7 out of the top 10 alliances aside from others in the coalition.

2) Fully Equipped – From the start I thought this would be EOD’s biggest rival and I thought would be one hell of a fight, but time proved me wrong. They do have some decent players, but they are in bed with the coalition so no victory can really be seen as true victory.

3) Legion of Death – Have a couple of good players, unfortunately inactivity has plagued them a lot. Also in bed with the coalition, and recently took in some dress wearing players that were rejected elsewhere.

4) Legion Of Basterds – Much respect to them, they are fighting several from the coalition while fighting the inactivity bug that plagues all alliances. I think when they get all hands on deck, they will climb up the ranks.

5) Grumpy Trolls – When we got a couple of good players that unfortunately had some rim cities, these guys jumped on them like vultures. They are also part of the coalition; I would think they would get tired of being FE’s minions. If they would get some testosterone in their grepo blood and attacked the enemy that makes common sense to them (FE), I think they (GT) could possibly give them (FE) hell, guess we will never know.

6) Chaos – Part of the coalition, good turtles, awesome colonizers, a decent founder (Phoenix), a coward back stabbing nut case player that jumps ships almost as quick as Ashik (Vinschat) did, few decent players. I guess they plan on holding hands with FE and the rest until the very end.

7) R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH – Part of the EOD team. Great group of guys, its an honor to fight on the same team.

8) Chaos 2 – same as #6

9) Honey Badgers – Were small and compact so I understood why they were part of the coalition. Now that they are of decent size and no longer have maelstrom to deal with, I wonder for how much longer will they get pimped by LOD’s

10) Legion of Death II – Same as #3.

DeletedUser32029

How about you go and check stats.
Ashik 0 - LoD 5
Ashik 0 - HB 5

I got information, I open my mouth. Just like you said mate ;)
i respect eod for taking my city as per hb everybody in your alliance knows why they took my 5 cities.

DeletedUser32029

1) EVOLUTION OF D3TH – I’m part of this team, so I won’t say much except that I am proud to fight alongside a great group of guys and gals. Doing a D*mn good job fighting 7 out of the top 10 alliances aside from others in the coalition.

2) Fully Equipped – From the start I thought this would be EOD’s biggest rival and I thought would be one hell of a fight, but time proved me wrong. They do have some decent players, but they are in bed with the coalition so no victory can really be seen as true victory.

3) Legion of Death – Have a couple of good players, unfortunately inactivity has plagued them a lot. Also in bed with the coalition, and recently took in some dress wearing players that were rejected elsewhere.

4) Legion Of Basterds – Much respect to them, they are fighting several from the coalition while fighting the inactivity bug that plagues all alliances. I think when they get all hands on deck, they will climb up the ranks.

5) Grumpy Trolls – When we got a couple of good players that unfortunately had some rim cities, these guys jumped on them like vultures. They are also part of the coalition; I would think they would get tired of being FE’s minions. If they would get some testosterone in their grepo blood and attacked the enemy that makes common sense to them (FE), I think they (GT) could possibly give them (FE) hell, guess we will never know.

6) Chaos – Part of the coalition, good turtles, awesome colonizers, a decent founder (Phoenix), a coward back stabbing nut case player that jumps ships almost as quick as Ashik (Vinschat) did, few decent players. I guess they plan on holding hands with FE and the rest until the very end.

7) R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH – Part of the EOD team. Great group of guys, its an honor to fight on the same team.

8) Chaos 2 – same as #6

9) Honey Badgers – Were small and compact so I understood why they were part of the coalition. Now that they are of decent size and no longer have maelstrom to deal with, I wonder for how much longer will they get pimped by LOD’s

10) Legion of Death II – Same as #3.
Wow..now everybody knows you write sh*** about others and praise yourself....lol

DeletedUser

No, nobody here knows why you lost 5 cities to HB? I do hope there s a good excuse. They really are an alliance of turtles.

DeletedUser19260

Umm they attacked you and took them?? Right?

Im not sure how else they could take them.

DeletedUser19260

Guys this is getting out of hand. Back on topic maybe?

Ashik i saw you have a go at avera about his one. Why dont you give it a shot so? If your going to slam his opinion on it then you should give us our so he can slam you back:p

DeletedUser20547

@ashik, sorry to hurt ur noobish heart, but what I wrote my point of view and your G*wd d*mn right I praise my team-mates and allies (Basterds). I make no excuse for it, win or rim I stand by my team until the end.....see unlike you, I'm not a transformer;)

Plus, I did give credit to where credit is due. Don't be mad bcuz u aint one to get it.

DeletedUser32029

@ashik, sorry to hurt ur noobish heart, but what I wrote my point of view and your G*wd d*mn right I praise my team-mates and allies (Basterds). I make no excuse for it, win or rim I stand by my team until the end.....see unlike you, I'm not a transformer;)

Plus, I did give credit to where credit is due. Don't be mad bcuz u aint one to get it.
My loyal team mates are with me....

check player of maelstrom in hb and lod.

DeletedUser32029

Umm they attacked you and took them?? Right?

Im not sure how else they could take them.

Lol man...now you didn't know why they took my cities....didn't you remeber old good times...

DeletedUser19260

Well i have a good idea why they took them. I would imagine they wanted them. I cant see why else they would do it.