Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Looks like you volunteered pushty. cheers and have fun with it.

DeletedUser

Right, I don't particularly care who does it, but this isn't a top 12 discussion! :p

DeletedUser19174

Off topic finger pointing gets you nowhere.....and fast.

My first ever top 12 considering everyone else is too lazy to produce anything of substance, I will keep it brief as there are cities to be conquered :

1. Hades Angels:
Still in the #1 spot and have held this for sometime. #1 for ABP, #4 for DBP. Question remains, who are they fighting ?? 14 of their last 16 conquests have been internal or abandoned. They are clearly fighters but they are not proven in battle against a good alliance. I can't find any cities in their history taken from a top 12 alliance. In this case, the stats lie and Hades Angels are yet to be proven in battle and I expect will burn when the heat is turned up on them. Over rated.

2. The Rim Team:
Passing. Maybe someone can pass judgement on #2, I will do the other eleven.

3. HARPOON:
Still MRA, #3 rank alliance with #7 ABP rank. Rather than fill one alliance with fair to moderate players they decided to create another and drag in more. When they finally lose the deadweight they may improve their standing in Edessa, but I doubt it. 19 of last 20 conquests have been ghosts or internal, speaks volumes. Destined for life on the rim, one Harpoon at a time.

4. Scourge:
Some respectable names amongst this alliance, been in some turmoil since the start of the world beginning life as World Wonder Hunters. When the internal issues are resolved, this alliance could throw up some surprises. Finding an experienced leader to guide the way seems their biggest problem. #3 ABP rank is a clear indicator of the ability within, just need to focus it. This alliance is one to watch.

5. Under Current:
#4 ranked attackers shows an aggressive style, only #20 for DBP. Not frightened to move outside the alliance boundaries to conquer cities. Appears that the grunt work is left to too few though which may be their weakness. Will also be interesting to see how the current changes with the departure of their #1 player. Look for this alliance to drop down the rankings over coming weeks.

6. Final Destination:
Have seen the teamwork of this alliance first hand, there is none. Leadership of FD have work to do to maintain their position on the rankings. Only ranking #12 in ABP so not such an aggressive alliance but appear capable of defending their patch. Another alliance that could do with some trimming but needs to change the internal mentality to survive. Expecting FD to slide and lose top thier 12 ranking to an upcoming Rim alliance in coming weeks.

7. BACON:
Formed from the MRA Chaos Brigade it is very early to pass an accurate assessment on this alliance. On the surface it appears that leadership is strong and committment is there. Question is can they shake the MRA tag and rise to meet the challenges of fighting bigger alliances. I want to believe they can, I will be looking for BACON to ham it up a little and smoke some of the alliances in it's waters. An alliance on the rise.

8. Fusion:
Still here....sheesh. When points are everything you don't stand a chance. Classic MRA just waiting for an alliance to come in and overpower them, will be surprised to see them maintain top 12 ranking for to much longer, unless they merge the other MRA branches into one big.....ugly mess.

9. Malicious Intent:
Relatively unknown alliance fighting out of the East. Some handy types heading their rankings and I think they will surpass some existing Top 12 alliances. Interesting to see where they are going to head in the long term, a battle at the border of O54 looms with TRT. Watching this alliance with interest.

10. Greek Terror:
Sitting pretty quietly in the core, #11 ABP rank but ranking #5 for DBP. Leadership appears solid and appear to be settling into the world nicely. Expect this alliance to maintain their position in the top 12 although in the lower positions. Currently the distance between their best and their worst is too great, if this gap closes then the potential for a solid alliance is heightened.

11. Valhalla:
Don't know much of them, if there was as much time spent in-game as on their profile then I think they would be ranked 3 places higher. ABP rank #22 needs improvement.

12. Legion of Hades:
No very little about these guys, ABP rank of #35 means they are not serious about Edessa at this point or are a new alliance, they are outside the top ten and I am in a hurry to finish so no research goes into them. I predict they will be falling to 20th position before the next Top 12 update.

If you don't like it, don't read it. I tried, you didn't, bite me. This took so long I have forgotten what I have written. Hope you enjoy the read. ;)

DeletedUser

Top 12 Alliances

1: Hades Angels
My alliance so I won't say much..Wait..These guys are EVERYTHING! A great group of killers...Erm..I mean people! I've really enjoyed my time in this alliance..I plan to stick around as long as I can (until they kick me out for annoyance.) lol

2: The Rim Team
Seem to be a good alliance. Don't really know a whole lot about them.

3: HARPOON
Well..I did mod the world they played on until the Titans took it over as I wasn't good enough. :p lol Jk.
Not sure about these guys though..We'll see.

4: Under Current
Say What?
You're under current? You mean UNDER WATER?! No...I'm coming to rescue!
Don't know much of these guys either.

5: Final Destination
I'm getting bored..

6: BACON
Who are you? Do I know you? Will you give me bacon? I like bacon..VERY MUCH!

7: Fusion
Fusion..Oh..Ahah..Just what I was looking for...I feel bad for their little Fusion 2 taking all the heat without the help from the big boys..Or is HARPOON that tough? Guess we'll see you guys around..

8: 9: 10: 11: 12:
I'm too tired to do the rest..I just wanted to get to Fusion..

Wish you all a great day!~

~ Lane<3

DeletedUser

The Doves of War alliance is coming on strong... within a few days we expect to have established at least two market places.

DeletedUser

Well hopefully the world ecomes interesting soon or i will leave, it seems all the tope alliances are to scared to attack each other....

DeletedUser

Well hopefully the world ecomes interesting soon or i will leave, it seems all the tope alliances are to scared to attack each other....

Too scared or too smart. Alliances are just getting better positions to go to war. clustering, strengthening their core, creating buffers between them and other alliances. In WWH we prematurely went to war with Chaos and you saw how that turned out.

DeletedUser

Yes we are all consolidating, but when do you stop?? When we each have control of an ocean, then fight?? All slots on stronghold islands taken?? Recruits taken in and trained?? Really if you wanted o you could just strengthen all the way to WW's by feeding off smaller alliances.... Seriously what do the top alliances have to lose by going to war now?? Most players are at a size now that means it is extremely hard to rim them, and no alliance has enough slots to totally take out multiple players at once.....

I know WWH and Chao's was premature, but people lost their nerve more i think.

DeletedUser

I agree you cant wait around forever. Im sure some big fights are not to far away. Is Scourge hitting anyone big yet?

DeletedUser

No they are not far away. Scourge is not hitting any top 12 alliances at all. At least not coordinated.

DeletedUser

Really, any top 4 alliances?? well keep it up and maybe start challenging yourself with larger alliances ;) I have a lot of respect for Rim Team, you have bucketloads of potential, dont squander it.

DeletedUser

Really, any top 4 alliances?? well keep it up and maybe start challenging yourself with larger alliances ;) I have a lot of respect for Rim Team, you have bucketloads of potential, dont squander it.

Yep were attacking one in the top 4. Im sure you know which one. Good guys. Best alliance i have ever been in for sure. ;)