Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

I see that people are clamoring for a nice top 12 here, well you are all in luck I just joined the server and do quite a nice detailed top 12. Let me get settled in for a week or so though before I give a detailed one like that. Anyway will give a small one for now based pretty much on stats and name recognition of players I know to be good from previous worlds.

1. Chaos Brigade - my initial thoughts on them are not positive ones that is for sure. Top alliance in points by a fairly decent margin yet they are behind 3 alliances in abp which is far more important. Many of their bigger members don't look to well as far as bp goes in general, their biggest player only has 389 bp. Also already have an academy, never have seen an alliance with different branches do well. I really don't see this alliance hanging around once lots of conquest start to happen, I could be wrong though it does happen every once in a blue moon.

2. Hades Angels - Ahh there we go, much better. The True top alliance as far as I can tell. Leading abp by a decent margin. Although they do seem to be in a fairly safe area, not much dbp. Also have a few players thats names I recognize such as Ellaranna who is a fantastic player I regognize from Pella.

3. Maelstrom - I see they have the great gold user Durango13 leading the way, take a few of his cities and he will probably run away to the rim, unfourtanetly for him on a morale server picking on small players wont be as easy. ABP isn't great, not horrible either though I suppose either. I am clumping these guys with Chaos Brigade and see them falling in the coming months with their better players joining other alliances. Just noticed brother alliance...hang on while I puke.

4. World Wonder Hunters - Now these guys look great, good abp and lots of great players I recognize from other servers(Hi Jono :p). Anyway great abp and good dbp to. Possibly means they are fighting with no pacts? If so bravo to them, hand holding is a server killer. I see these guys being one of the top 2 or 3 alliances on the server down the road assuming their players stay and they can keep the alliance together.

5. Fusion - hahaha they have not 1 but 2 academies. That alone tells me they must be a joke, there top member also has 7k points yet no second city. How in the world does that happen? Anyway will be good that they are gone soon when the good alliances eat them for breakfast.

6. Gamma Radiation - assuming they are from gamma for the most part, so they should have some experience. Also recognize a few players from other servers, should be a decent alliance. Bp could use a bit of work though.

7. HARPOON - another alliance with an academy...really cmon guys. Abp is alright for their size I guess. Cut the dead weight and form one alliance though.

8. Fusion II - do they think using roman numerals makes the academy any less noobish.

9. The Golden Compnay - Profile says its for the ELITE of 55, they must mean elite simmers as I don't see anything elite at all about that pathetic abp.

10. The Rim Team - My favorite alliance of the top 12. Funny profile, top abp per member of the top 12, seem like a small great group of players. Grepo done right. Look for them to rise up the rankings.

11. Maelstorm - another academy, brother alliance, branch, whatever you want to call it. Shows me you are a big old mra.

12. The Death Crusaders - Quite the creative name (please recognize sarcasm). They actually have quite a funny/creative profile for an alliance with such a horrendous name. If the abp is any indication of things to come they will need to change their name to The Dead Crusaders.

If I offended you I am not sorry, anyway plus reps and people yelling at me are both welcome. Feel free to disagree although if you do you are probably wrong :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey bend, fancy seeing you here. Great post and thx for the compliment :)

DeletedUser

Hey bend, fancy seeing you here. Great post and thx for the compliment :)
Hey and no problem, I just speak the truth. I think most people know you would still be number one on the server if it weren't for the MOS vs Silver war. The loyalty you showed to your alliance was amazing. Even when you guys were getting pounded on you stuck with them.

DeletedUser

Bend I wanted to thank you for the compliment paid to The Rim Team, it is appreciated.

Having said that, I won't comment specifically as to who sits where, or in what order, at this or any stage.

I'll leave that to the more experienced researchers and Oracles to do. lol

I will say, in my view, the "team" that wants it most, demonstrates self discipline and understands the concept of selfless hard work, should prevail long enough to enjoy the ride.

Grey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok i will do one.

1- Hades Angels
Looking very solid, with awesome ABP, there is no question that these guys are agressive. They have a few names i recognise, and i think they are definitely the team to beat at the moment. I think you should really start targeting the core powers ;)

2- The Rim Team
These guys have looked good since the start, having a small close knit team, and slowly incorperating new players. I think these guys will be around for a while yet, however again, im disappointed with unoffical nap's within the top 4 :(

3- Chao's Brigade
Well we all know these guys, it seems they have lost their will to play when Alyrea left, (And WWH fell) and now they are simming from my perspective, although they still have a few decent players, i dont think they will stay much longer. A dying power. Another alliance with NAP's within the top 4 alliances.

4- Scourge
Well, the new boys on the block :p My current alliance so i wont really comment except for saying, go for one of the big alliances please, im starting to get bored.

5- Fusion II
Well the Academy is still here lol, basically farms imo. They will be gone as soon as someone targets them.

6- Final Destination

These guys are horrible, for a start they are ranked 6th with ABP rank of 13..... And to top it off they have the ultimate simmer from Corinth DURANGO13 lol. Definite fail if they get targeted.

7- HARPOON
Well they started off as farms, but now seem to be heading on the right track. However i have heard gossip about a whole alliance Migration to the new world?? ;) And they are still an MRA.

8- Under Current

Good attack stats, apart from that i dont really know much about them, but they appear steady enough.

9- Bacchus

Where the hell did you get the name from :p Also the profile is all in japanese or something, not really a good sign. But alright ABP for their rank.

10- Fusion
The "Main" branch of the MRA, i think they should consider renaming themselves "Free Cities" or something :p Noobs.

11- Greek Terror
Awesome looking alliance imo, they could last the distance if they dont get gobbled up by a bigger alliance.

12- HARPOON.

Ahh look, more farms :p

I know its not really in depth, but i need to get back to my WoT ;)

DeletedUser

list of chaos members i tryed to spy that are banned:
F Darcy
ALFONZO.3
Ms Bennet
CATRACHO1991
Bluhd
Titan922
Zosske
IIxXXSpartacusxXxII

derp.

DeletedUser

Yep they are down the drain lol, easy pickings :p someone needs to actually fight them.

DeletedUser

Chaos sucks, being there "diplomat" for the past 2 days made me see that :)

tried to set up a spec op and its not going very well..for whatever reason.

Bottom line is they suck, and Its kinda easy to take there cities. :)

I think I'll get out of their soon.
mm

DeletedUser

wow.....I think we can all see how relevant your opinion is: :D

Grepolis Stats: Edessa
Grepolis player profile: mmunite (Alliance changes)
Old alliance New alliance Time of change Account points
The Red Hat The Elite Union 2nd December 2012 - 19:42:24 4,864
Chaos Battalion The Red Hat 2nd December 2012 - 17:42:19 4,864
Gamma Radiation Chaos Battalion 30th November 2012 - 01:56:25 4,637
The Elite Union Gamma Radiation 22nd November 2012 - 17:42:11 3,485
None The Elite Union 21st November 2012 - 01:56:21 3,335
The Natives None 20th November 2012 - 13:41:12 3,143
None The Natives 2nd November 2012 - 23:08:04 1,316
Forgotten Legion None 2nd November 2012 - 19:08:12 1,299
None Forgotten Legion 29th October 2012 - 23:08:06 320

DeletedUser

Chaos Brigade - 23 members