Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

2qki1oy.png

-Casper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From looking at the rosters Space Invaders and The Stormcrows are both looking very good and promising. Hopefully they don't do something stupid like pact up to ruin the server.

Wont matter with the crew in Juggernaut. Thats the top alliance on here going by its members alone.

DeletedUser

Don't talk smack to Bigbaldguy. He is baaad. I speak from experience.

DeletedUser829

Wont matter with the crew in Juggernaut. Thats the top alliance on here going by its members alone.

There was apparently a #1 alliance world player on my island, he was the first that got rimmed in the game. Just saying. You could get a group of the strongest Alpha's (personality) in the game, put them together and they'll fight each other. Don't just assume that putting the best of the best on one team makes them win.

It hasn't even been 1 week out of BP, things will change as months go on.

DeletedUser

Going from what I know of many of the top alliances and on the fact I've either played with or against some of them in other worlds, my top picks in those first 12 rankings are Juggernaut, Harpoon and Legion of Doom. No specific order there, and as I said I'm simply going on what I know from having dealt with some of the members in each, but those three I would pick as being around for a very long time.

Not sure on Spaced Invaders as yet, though I think they're doing a fantastic job so far. Polish Legion would also be one to watch, however, I'm a bit hesitant due to the fact they already have a second branch of their alliance. This early in the game, second branches are a bit much.

DeletedUser9465

Of course Juggernaut is a great alliance. Though I will be less objective and I will say that my alliance is at least as good.

DeletedUser

Polish Legion would also be one to watch, however, I'm a bit hesitant due to the fact they already have a second branch of their alliance. This early in the game, second branches are a bit much.
Nice way to call them MRA AHAHAHAH

DeletedUser30111

Wouldn't count Polish Legion completely out, even if they look like an MRA.

DeletedUser9465

Well, we have now a Legion of Doom II... Nice one! Lol...

DeletedUser

In a world with a 60 cap limit...having 2 alliances is not, necessarily, an MRA. Rather it is a way to add more decent players to your alliance when you can only fit X amount in.

A MRA, truly, is one whereby they send out an obscene amount of recruitment messages...reward recruitment or just spam invites, and then start again with another alliance to do it again, and again, and again.

Thats a true MRA. One that thinks numbers = victory, quantity over quality. Not merely having the 2 alliances, but having more than that of players who are not good, but just loads of them.

DeletedUser

I'm not counting Polish Legion out at all, Sable. And I'm sorry, but I didn't see that LoD now has a second branch as well. I wasn't saying anyone, actually, is an MRA, however, with two branches already, and with some players who love to press that invite button, it can quickly grow to that capacity.

I've never heard it said that having the word "Legion" in the title of an alliance equals the same as MRA. I've ran into several alliances who include the word in their name and many of them were very good, as a matter of fact. Granted, I shy away from any alliance title with the words Legion, Sparta, 300, Myrmidons, etc, in their name because those are so overused.

Still, though, it's not the name that should be taken into consideration. It's the skill of the players who convene under that particular alliance flag. Names can be deceiving and if you go solely on that, then you can be underestimating your opponent and setting yourself up for a fall.

DeletedUser27700

I like how we talk about Alliances like they can't see this :p

DeletedUser20547

I will just come out and say what a lot of players are thinking:) in a 60 member cap world, its kind of 1. MRA-ish and 2. sorta ch*cken S**T:p to have a 2nd branch specially so early in the game and with 60 members.
I can understand if its a 30 member cap or if its later in the game and you have several alliances teaming up on you...but with 60 players..........pffffff:pro: it means you need 120 players to feel secure and to be able to smash.

DeletedUser27700

That's a little harsh imho.
What about worlds with 150 alliance caps. Does having 80-120 members mean they are MRA's? Not in my eyes.

DeletedUser20547

Goood Gawd....im such a noob didnt know MRA worlds actually existed...lol:eek:

DeletedUser

I will just come out and say what a lot of players are thinking:) in a 60 member cap world, its kind of 1. MRA-ish and 2. sorta ch*cken S**T:p to have a 2nd branch specially so early in the game and with 60 members.
I can understand if its a 30 member cap or if its later in the game and you have several alliances teaming up on you...but with 60 players..........pffffff:pro: it means you need 120 players to feel secure and to be able to smash.

Wow!!!! We actually agree on something mate:p

Update: There is a Polish Legion III now:eek: