Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

2a94e1g.png

-Casper

DeletedUser33512

Here's a controversial idea, how about we start talking about alliances again?

I think The Stormcrows are the one to watch o_O. The will bring us into the age of enlightenment. :D Hear me now.

DeletedUser27700

I am continually impressed by Space Invaders. Keeping at the top of so many rankings is tough, but they seem to be pulling it off.

DeletedUser

Finally Decided to do my top 10 review.
This world has brought some good players and we need Top 12 Alliance review at least once in a week. I`m sure there are outside reviewers who are interested to see whats going on in Helorus.

If I hurt your feelings , please dont moan.:p

1. Space Invaders: Wont review this time as it`s my own alliance. You decide how they do in terms of ranking and kicking a``
Map:

SpaceInvaders.jpg

2. Juggernaut:: Pretty good alliance I must admit. Lots of good players whom I know or played before. #2 in average points per player (APP) and 3rd in ABP (thats mainly because of a poor competition in O54). Looking pretty darn good. Not too spread in their ocean.
Here is the question: Once they dominate O54, where will they head next? O55 to face SI or O44 to face PL? Intriguing right ..? :)

Map:

Juggernaut.jpg

3. Legion of Doom: Good bunch of players located in the bad area :). Main opposing force to Space Invaders. I didnt face anyone of them on the battlefield so cant comment on that. Although SI was able to snatch some some cities from them.However our Support tab is mainly busy due to LoD revolting our players.
4th in APP and ABP. In few weeks we shall whether they'll survive or merge into a bigger fish

Map:

LoD.jpg

4.Polish Legion: I was of a different opinion about them at the beginning. I'm sure most of you will agree with me. In recent days PL gained 2nd in average points per player and 2nd spot in ABP. Thats a good achievement.
Honestly I cant call them an MRA just because they couldnt fit their best players in 60 member cap (but that is just my opinion). Their map location isnt best in my opinion. Divided into 2 oceans (O44 & O45) can be a pain in the bu'', but I'm sure Polish Legion 2,3,4,5,6,7 can chip in and help when needed lol jk

Map:

PolishLegion.jpg

5.Cerberus: Good lads, located in O55. They work closely with SI against other alliances. Stats do not impress me at this stage, but its understandable for obvious reasons. Dont ask me why :)

Map:

Cerberus-1.jpg

6. HARPOON: Is the same HARPOON as in Delphi? if yes: They started slow in Delphi, but became a legit force later on in the game. 10th in ABP with low APP. Something tells me that they will merge into Juggernaut or PL. Grepostats shows few lost cities to PL. I dont think they will last long. Small fish among big sharks.

Map:

Harpoon.jpg

7.The Grim: Previously known as The Grim Sleepers? I like their spot in map. Tightly placed in NE of O55 (and some cities in O65). They have an option to continue West and face LoD, SI, Cerberus or move into O65 where they will have an easier life for a long time. Stats dont impress me taking the fact that alliance was created Nov 30th. Only option is to wait and see how they do in the next 2-3 weeks. Impress us Grim..!

Map:

Grim.jpg

8.Polish Legion II See #4 :p

Map:

PL2.jpg

9.The Stormcrows: Located in NE of O45.
Seriously when this world started I thought they will dominate stat #'s from the beginning. Some good experienced players that came from Delta, Lambda that I personally know (such as DW who is always busy in other worlds lol) . I really hope they will prove themselves in battlefield. Beware O45 and PL syndicate :p. 5th in ABP with only 44 members. Not bad I say. Something tells me that O45 will be a conflict zone between PL and The Stormcrows in near future.

Map:

Stormcrows.jpg

10.Damage Inc.: Correct me if I'm wrong but they work closely with Juggernaut. Located in the same area as Stormcrows (O45). 8th in ABP with 55 members. Low APP in my opinion. Another alliance who is looking to bite a peace of pie in O45. I cant really say anything about them, however grepostats shows they are losing some good amount of cities to PL and Stormcrows. You can tell where they goin'

Map:

DamageInc.jpg

In game name khanaf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think The Stormcrows are the one to watch o_O. The will bring us into the age of enlightenment. :D Hear me now.

Sure, why not.. but don't call enyone noob etc.
I watch SI. They have very nice start :)

DeletedUser

I think The Stormcrows are the one to watch o_O. The will bring us into the age of enlightenment. Hear me now.

I see what you did there.

DeletedUser

We are the best Ally ever so give up;)

Total War for ever !!!

Join us ;)

DeletedUser

Nah
The Shadow Force are ledge.
Went from 0 to 100k points in four days.

DeletedUser14283

eguz4j.jpg

1) Space Invaders

Top of alliance attackers and top of the server atm. Looking at Grepostats they are eating up cities very fast and are ruling 055 by the looks of things. Better keep your eyes on them. Taken quite a few cities from LoD so they seem to be winning that war lol.

2) Juggernaut

Top of 054. Also growing very fast, have the top player of the server with them who is one of the top attackers. Taken a lot of cities in the past few days also, looking like the core oceans have already been dominated.

3) Polish Legion

Extremely aggressive as well, expanding swiftly in 045. Also, have a sister alliance Polish Legion II. Again, tons of city takes in the past few days.

4) Legion of Doom

Haven't heard too much from them yet. Ranked 5th in Alliance ABP which is quite good. Though looking at the stats they have lost a few cities in the past few days, not looking too good.

5) Cerberus

Recognise a name of two from that alliance. Thought i saw somewhere that they are teamed up with Space Invaders, doing joint ops on Legion of Doom. Would be interesting to see though looking at the stats Cerberus has taken maybe one or two cities from LoD. Ranked 7th for alliance attackers atm, not too bad.

6) The Grim

Not heard of them yet. Ranked 10th for alliance ABP which isn't great but it could be a lot worse i guess lol. In 055, and from what i can see there has been a colony or two lol. Only one city loss so far but hey things change.

7) The Stormcrows

I'm biased but i heard they were pretty awesome :cool:

8) Polish Legion II

Obviously linked with Polish Legion, also have very good ABP. Also, located in 045 it will be interesting to see what happens, 045 is gonna be a very hot zone.

9) HARPOON

I'm never keen on anything with caps tbh; there's no need to shout! Average ABP and DBP. A lose or two as well. Also located in 045, there shall be some wars going on soon i'm sure of it.

10) Damage Inc.

Another alliance located in 045. Almost identical ABP and DBP lol, some good takes as well. Will be interesting to see what happens with a few of the top alliances being in 045.

11) The Vanguard

Don't know that much about them. They have a branch called the Vanguard Ghosts. Not great ABP but still. A few loses from them and a few interesting low takes at 300 points? o_O

12) Black Knights

Real good ABP when compared to their DBP. Interesting profile as well. Be careful, you might not meet their diplomacy standards :p Also some strange low takes at 250 points ish. Very strange.

DeletedUser3393

97735505.png

1) Juggernaut(#2 BP): My Alliance, just that we are Juggernaut!

2) Space Invaders (#1 BP): One of many premades that came into this world... So far it looks heads and shoulders above the other premades. #1 fighters too, so they are doing something right. I wonder what will happen to O55 once LoD is dead and SI and Cereberus are left. They are primarily present in the top half of O55, so will they move eastwards to establish control of O55 and fight against impending advance of The Grim. Or will they move south to the relatively unknown territories of the O55 towards the rest of the rim, or will they Move up and fight Juggernaut, or will they move west and fight Stormcrows and Polish. The possiblities are numerous for them because O55 is the center of this world.

3) Polish legion(#3 BP): The most gossiped about alliance on this server... I have heard rumors of their endless supply of Light Ships. It will be interesting to see them fight. Their numbers have been thinnning, but they have got an endless supply of players too. They are smack in the middle of O44 and O45, their only logical move is to conquer both the oceans.. they certainly have the numbers to do so, but will it stretch them too much too early?

4) The Grim(#13 BP): Their fighter ranking has a LOT to be desired, they havent fought against any major alliance, but are creeping in through the rim. They have solid numbers but will the lack of BP catch upto them and stunt their growth? Their only viable path brings to the forefront of SI+Cereberus alliance, which will be interesting to watch.

5) Cereberus(#8 BP): They are the closest allies of SI.. and they will have to do a lot to make their own identity and not be considered an academy of sorts for SI.. Their #2 player left to join SI. They look good on paper and have some really good players but their only mode for survival is to be SI's recruiting ground or be eaten up by SI.

6) Legion of Doom(#3 BP): This alliance had everything needed to be one of the best in the world.. but it got stuck in a bad spot.. outnumbered and outgunned by SI+Cereberus, the leaders left in a hurrry and now it is holding onto the brink of survival. First real tragedy of the server

7) Polish Legion II(#7 BP): Read #3

8) The Stormcrows(#5 BP): Another one of the superstar premades, they dont have the reputation of SI yet.. but their fighter ranking speaks for itself. Stuck in sticky location though.. in the middle of Polish and SI, I wonder whom will they fight. Whosoever faces them, stands for a TOUGH Battle... but will their low numbers be their ultimate downfall on being surrounded by two 100+ Alliances(PL + PL II & SI+ Cereberus)

9) HARPOON (#11 BP): Another alliance I don't see surviving for too long. They are spread apart too much. They had potential but the premade members joined at all random spots, leaving them incredibly vulnerable, they occupy O54 which Juggernaut Territory, then they Occupy O44/O45 which Polish has set sights on.

10) Damage Inc.(#6 Fighters): Their fighter ranking is impressive, but they r pacted with Stormcrows and SI, so the only way for them is to fight Polish, which they aren't. I wonder what will happen when they run out of noobs to chew on, or the Poles decides to attack a strong alliance.

11) The Vanguard(#9 BP): Another one of the O45 alliances, surrounded by too many big guns.. I don't see them surviving too long, but then on the other hand, all the big guns could get involved with each other, leaving them to grow in peace.

12) Kitten Smashers(#12 BP): Fighting the Poles and if they play their cards right could emerge to be the #1 alliance in O44, But they are surrounded by Poles and Juggernaut.. not a pretty place to be.

DeletedUser

Nice review guys. Very interesting to read. Cant +rep you more than once unfortunately.

Concerning LoD: technically its still there in top 12, but by the look of its in a very very bad shape. Recent OP against them showed little to small resistance and low BP gained.

DeletedUser14378

i will just comment LoD.they have coward leader who kicking players who are under attack from stronger alliances and on that way keep his a s s save.