Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

This world is horrible, just look at the number 1 player. Total point whore.

DeletedUser22940

1. Space Invaders - Pretty darn good. They have 55 on lock and I don't expect much resistance there that would actually challenge them. Lost a couple cities recently to Cerberus with no response which is surprising. Pact maybe?

2. Juggernauts - Also, very good member list. #3 in ABP, #2 in DBP. #2 TBP. They have a nice little nest in O54, but they are going to definitely face some serious challenges if they try to expand into 55/45.

3. Polish Legion - So far, surprised by them. They appear like an MRA from the outside but they attack very well with great coordination. Will be watching them closely

4. The Grim - Watch them. They will be a contender in this world, big time. I would bet my city on it.

I am more lazy than BP so I will stop there

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Finally Decided to do my top 10 review.
10.Damage Inc.: Correct me if I'm wrong but they work closely with Juggernaut. Located in the same area as Stormcrows (O45). 8th in ABP with 55 members. Low APP in my opinion. Another alliance who is looking to bite a peace of pie in O45. I cant really say anything about them, however grepostats shows they are losing some good amount of cities to PL and Stormcrows. You can tell where they goin'

Map:

DamageInc.jpg

In game name khanaf

Correcting you, we have no present working relationship with Juggernauts

DeletedUser3393

Your little bee is horribly wrong lol. I have never had a PM with any Damage Inc player until today when I attacked a city they recently took.

DeletedUser

For the duration of this world juggs has only worked with two alliances in 54. I became involved in the poles op on SC very late in the original op.

DeletedUser

Re: Look at Saints and Soldiers xD

Thank you for an attempt to attract our attention.
Your concerns have been duly noted. We shall visit your towns shortly.

Regards

Space Invaders ;)

DeletedUser

In my houmble opinion,the top 12 of allys are this;
1º-Space Invaders...
2º-Juggernaut
3º-Polish legion
4º-The Grim
5º-The Stormcrows
6º-Cerberus
7º-Damage Inc
9º-The Vanguard
10º-Polish Legion II
11º-Zombie Elite Pirates
12º-Angels Of Death

DeletedUser

No they didn't. Rank 17 now :p

Thank you, didnt see them at the top and my heart skipped a beat. Ive been secretly rooting for those guys from the sidelines, heartbreaking to see them fall off the map.

:eek:

DeletedUser829

Who said we fell? People thinking too fast for their own good. Settle down, drink some eggnog and enjoy the holidays. There will be plenty of stuff to talk about soon enough.

DeletedUser10527

I don't think Stormcrows will disband or fall. I know many of them and I know they will do well, they're just aren't like many MRAs around in this world or "nasty diplomats", I trust these guys.

-Mic

DeletedUser

Who said we fell? People thinking too fast for their own good. Settle down, drink some eggnog and enjoy the holidays. There will be plenty of stuff to talk about soon enough.

I got the popcorn ready! Still rooting for you guys! Glad you are still going strong!

DeletedUser22940

So, I noticed an alliance called Pulisht Legion IV.

Could it be a 4th expansion or a mockery?

Will we ever know?