Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, I can't take you seriously anymore after your, and your friends', moaning...why still here?
Of course we moaned, who wouldn't have moaned when stuck in an alliance with people who wanted to play sim city instead of playing the game the way it's meant to be played... I feel sorry for the few fighters who had gotten lost in the simming fish ranks and were forced to follow your Gandhi-like tactics of doing absolutely nothing...

I'm still here because I respect the way both of the real alliances left in this world have played the game and I'm interested see which of those two will come out on top.

DeletedUser44766

Yeah. :)

Problem? :p

Its just I describe them in the opposite way.

Of course we moaned, who wouldn't have moaned when stuck in an alliance with people who wanted to play sim city instead of playing the game the way it's meant to be played... I feel sorry for the few fighters who had gotten lost in the simming fish ranks and were forced to follow your Gandhi-like tactics of doing absolutely nothing...

I'm still here because I respect the way both of the real alliances left in this world have played the game and I'm interested see which of those two will come out on top.

You wanted to fight, and kept on saying you would quit if you didn't get to fight, but then you all got scared when you were losing and then ran away into VM/worse. The plan which was made when HONOUR and Hellfish merged was to focus on ensuring that we won the world and not get into any stupid and unwinnable fights, something which Manek and his band of merry men did not understand.

If you want to fight, actually stand and fight, and win or die, rather than just fleeing and blaming everyone else. Please notice that no original/proper Hellfish left us with you lot of 'fighters'.

DeletedUser42857

To be fair to ID. Of all the Hellfish players, he was probably the one who fought the most..
Not always by his own decision mind you..

DeletedUser

Perfect reply ismenian... if "we" were losing the fight... I don't think I have to say anything else here... What happened to all of Your "we are one alliance and stand for each other, there is no BE or Minions or Fish..." Such hypocricy just makes me mad... You left the 8 of us fighting for ourselves... it doesn't take a math genius to figure out we can't stand alone for long against 150 HERT players..

You still don't understand that we do not care about that dumb endgame scenario... We all have crowns, we don't care about them (they don't stack you know...), we want to play the game as it's meant to be played and fight... The 8 of us stood against full on HERT ops for as long as we could, I don't even know if HERT knows they were fighting against 8 players not the entire fish alliance, because You all we too scared to do anything to anger HERT (with a few exceptions and those players know who I'm talking about).
We lost the game and we admit it, of course we would have preferred to stay until the end but Your lot just made it impossible for us. We made some bad choices and we will learn from it, but I'm happier to have ghosted fighting a battle ALONE against HERT than continue to have wasted my time with a useless alliance.
I have all the respect in the world towards HERT and EBC but literally none towards the fish people... You killed yourself with your wishy-washy tactics, no-one else to blame. We would have stood along You until the end, without question, without worry if only You had done anything in this world other than lick HERT's bottoms (again, can't use the bad word here).

DeletedUser

9 days into the race.
HERT still leading,and increasing the distance.
They have actually 2 ww level 9 completed.
Enigma trying to keep up a couple of their ww into the race,in the hope of finishing one to deny HERT total victory(as the only reasonable goal).
Fishies keeping strong in 2 ww's too,rest is much behind.

DeletedUser44766

Perfect reply ismenian... if "we" were losing the fight... I don't think I have to say anything else here... What happened to all of Your "we are one alliance and stand for each other, there is no BE or Minions or Fish..." Such hypocricy just makes me mad... You left the 8 of us fighting for ourselves... it doesn't take a math genius to figure out we can't stand alone for long against 150 HERT players..

You still don't understand that we do not care about that dumb endgame scenario... We all have crowns, we don't care about them (they don't stack you know...), we want to play the game as it's meant to be played and fight... The 8 of us stood against full on HERT ops for as long as we could, I don't even know if HERT knows they were fighting against 8 players not the entire fish alliance, because You all we too scared to do anything to anger HERT (with a few exceptions and those players know who I'm talking about).
We lost the game and we admit it, of course we would have preferred to stay until the end but Your lot just made it impossible for us. We made some bad choices and we will learn from it, but I'm happier to have ghosted fighting a battle ALONE against HERT than continue to have wasted my time with a useless alliance.
I have all the respect in the world towards HERT and EBC but literally none towards the fish people... You killed yourself with your wishy-washy tactics, no-one else to blame. We would have stood along You until the end, without question, without worry if only You had done anything in this world other than lick HERT's bottoms (again, can't use the bad word here).

The way you made us go to war, without the majority's agreement, was the reason why you were destroyed. Plus what you wanted to do meant removing a load of support from the south of the world, which was helping to keep EBC at bay. The majority of the alliance, which is still with us, decided to side with those who hadn't created a war for themselves.

Plus, part of being an alliance player is to play as a team member. You may have a crown but many don't and indeed that was the aim of the alliance from the beginning. Therefore, why you thought it OK for the 6-10 of you who had crowns to dictate policy behind the backs of your equal partners to bring what you wanted to the front (you refugees from another alliance) and then create a war which ruined our chances in wonders and stopped what would have been a great race, is beyond my intellectual capacity.

And Dim, I didn't want to defend as much as I have had to in this world. However, since taking over the account I have, I discovered that the majority of those now called 'Mercenaries' do not support each other and their alliance, and so it was often left to me to save cities without walls, and to defend myself. When they left I could have given up, but no, I tried to continue and lost a load of cities without defence, in part due to the loss of my LTS because of a stupid war with HERT.

I have great respect for a number of Mercenaries, many of whom have said that they won't attack me, but some of them are two-faced cowards. You know who you are...

DeletedUser42857

I have great respect for a number of Mercenaries, many of whom have said that they won't attack me,

Fair to say there are also several EBC that once you became isolated decided against beating up on you.

but of course, EBC have no honour :D

DeletedUser

10 days into ww race.
The critical final phase has started.
The first level 10's have been ordered.
HERT continue to lead.
EBC tried hard to keep the pace,but it seems practically a closed race for them.
Numbers and tactical errors certainly do not help.
Fishies continue to lagg behind,but can still be classified as competitors in 1-2 ww.
Given the heavy blows they have received it seems almost a miracle for them to keep up the game.

DeletedUser

The way you made us go to war, without the majority's agreement, was the reason why you were destroyed. Plus what you wanted to do meant removing a load of support from the south of the world, which was helping to keep EBC at bay. The majority of the alliance, which is still with us, decided to side with those who hadn't created a war for themselves.

Plus, part of being an alliance player is to play as a team member. You may have a crown but many don't and indeed that was the aim of the alliance from the beginning. Therefore, why you thought it OK for the 6-10 of you who had crowns to dictate policy behind the backs of your equal partners to bring what you wanted to the front (you refugees from another alliance) and then create a war which ruined our chances in wonders and stopped what would have been a great race, is beyond my intellectual capacity.

And Dim, I didn't want to defend as much as I have had to in this world. However, since taking over the account I have, I discovered that the majority of those now called 'Mercenaries' do not support each other and their alliance, and so it was often left to me to save cities without walls, and to defend myself. When they left I could have given up, but no, I tried to continue and lost a load of cities without defence, in part due to the loss of my LTS because of a stupid war with HERT.

I have great respect for a number of Mercenaries, many of whom have said that they won't attack me, but some of them are two-faced cowards. You know who you are...
When we merged it seemed clear that we had common enemies to fight, which was one key reason we merged in the first place and well... the only suitable option for us at the time as well if one be fair here, other than perhaps negotiate a merge with our age-long enemies HERT, which none of us wanted to do. Then right off the bat You negotiated a truce with HERT leaving us to fight the scraps of BE, once they were all mopped up it was basically the end of the world for us... peace with HERT literally forced us into a situation where we would have had to just sim for the next 3 months as there were literally no red dots within an ocean away from us.
So it was either war with HERT or ghost for us... sending support with 2 days' travelling time and having no option to attack anyway is just bs and no way to play the game.

DeletedUser

When we merged it seemed clear that we had common enemies to fight, which was one key reason we merged in the first place and well... the only suitable option for us at the time as well if one be fair here, other than perhaps negotiate a merge with our age-long enemies HERT, which none of us wanted to do. Then right off the bat You negotiated a truce with HERT leaving us to fight the scraps of BE, once they were all mopped up it was basically the end of the world for us... peace with HERT literally forced us into a situation where we would have had to just sim for the next 3 months as there were literally no red dots within an ocean away from us.
So it was either war with HERT or ghost for us... sending support with 2 days' travelling time and having no option to attack anyway is just bs and no way to play the game.

"we fought all alone"...*cry cry*...."we were only 8 players"....*cry cry*...."we did all the fighting but didn't want to fight" *Sob* *boo hoo*

LOL Chop. Why did you merge with any of us in the first place if you weren't interested in WW's? Why didn't you just stay a an alliance of these "8" grand members? Oh because you knew you could not survive on your own? So you merged with us for protection and you wanted to use us for your goals while we already had ours?

Your just a sore loser. Cyper bully behind a key board who likes to shove his weight around and try to come off smart with jokes. The only joke is you Ch0p....your just a joke. 8 members my A$$. I was doing everything i could to help attack and defend. Even left support in your cities as long as i could before others needed it. So enough with puffing your chest and this whole "Arrrg...we were 8 against 150" line. its silly and untrue.

DeletedUser

^^^
the truth has been spoken

I just love Ch0p's constant little digs at us over stupid stuff. Somehow 8 of his friends were holding things together. Who were these 8 people? Taras bulba1 the great quitter? or RooDog the noob?

That bit about the peace with HERT killing us is funny, since JT/Manek or whoever was in charge of that account were leading things and encouraged this pact. Mind you prior to peace we were fighting HERT and BE and struggling. I lost all of my ocean 44 cities, about 6 total or so, but didn't ghost over it or wine about no one supporting me LOL. People like Ch0p just like to point the finger and make themselves feel big. The team failed. up and down the TEAM as a whole failed. One of the big reasons we failed was because many players were not acting like good teammates and did not view the alliance as a team i.e Ch0ppermad

DeletedUser

Eleventh day in ww race.

HERT increasing the lead,and they will shortly enjoy the first prize,the Tomb.
In practice they have very good chances to win the crown.
Now they are filling Colossus:eek::eek:

ENIGMA has only slim chances to comple even 1 ww before HERT.
Ash has been busy lately clashing the filling times,lol

fishies still have a theoritic chance to visit Egypt,lol