Alpha Predictions

DeletedUser

I'll admit, our forums are very poor, especially since it's a fairly new world, Ill try and help with some activity...

Predictions

I'm going to come up with some random predictions i'd like you all to share and voice your opinion on.

1. Predict the top 5 alliances in rank by Easter.

2. Predict the top 5 alliance BP (Battle Points) total by Easter.

3. Predict the top 3 players by Easter.

4. Predict the first top 15 ranked alliance to disband.

5. Predict the first major war, which will include conquers.

6. First controversial event.

Current

1. Best alliance.

2. Most promising alliance.

3. Most underestimated alliance.

4. Most overated alliance.

5. Best leader.

6. Best alliance representitive (on forums).

Any other questions any can think of, let me know and I'll add them.

Aicy

Strategos
How about the alliance most active on the forum?

I think we all know that'll be grepohugs... but they are on gamma. =P

DeletedUser829

All I know is:
  1. Canada will win GOLD in hockey
  2. Thors Hammer will just win
  3. Chuck Norris was never in hiding.

DeletedUser

By Easter TW-Shadow will have created no less than 12 threads dedicated to their ego, 7 of which will be creating a story out of some insubstantial occurrence in world alpha

DeletedUser

By Easter TW-Shadow will have created no less than 12 threads dedicated to their ego, 7 of which will be creating a story out of some insubstantial occurrence in world alpha

Why not start creating some threads yourself? Alpha forum is fairly quiet.

Nobody is stopping others from creating threads or posting. Hopefully they will be interesting threads, not spam.

You might want to be prepared to defend your post though, as some TW tend to be able to backup what they say with data and skewer their opponents with those data. We have seen some of that happening already.

DeletedUser

All I know is:
Canada will win GOLD in hockey
Thors Hammer will just win
Chuck Norris was never in hiding.

Also, top 3 players by easter: Me, Bulldog08, Oxotower.... or maybe not lol :p

Currently:
Best alliance: TW-Shadow
Most promising: Thors Hammer, Zeus is a Myth, Fear the Darkness, Dark Dragon Warriors
Most underestimated: Iris
Most overrated: MibsMoB

DeletedUser

All I know is:
  1. Canada will win GOLD in hockey
  2. Thors Hammer will just win
  3. Chuck Norris was never in hiding.

I hope Canada loses in hockey. Just like at the World Juniors :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps... but the remaining 5 threads will influence (for good) the rest of the server for many years to come.
Why would you think it would take us until Easter to start 12 threads? Five days should be more than enough time to produce such thoughtful, relevant topics.​

DeletedUser

I hope you get perma-banned for that obnoxious signature you're boasting.

DeletedUser

Not going to fill out the form because I don't have many predictions, but I think Thors Hammer is looking forward to a promising future.

DeletedUser

Trying to keep the topic remotely on topic

Predictions

I'm going to come up with some random predictions i'd like you all to share and voice your opinion on.

1. Predict the top 5 alliances in rank by Easter. Tw-Shadow, Agema Olympii, Zeus is a Myth, Inglourious Basterds, DDW

2. Predict the top 5 alliance BP (Battle Points) total by Easter. Tw-Shadow, DDW, Zeus is a myth, Thors hammer, Fear The Darkness

3. Predict the top 3 players by Easter. No opinion

4. Predict the first top 15 ranked alliance to disband. The Imperial Empire

5. Predict the first major war, which will include conquers. N/a

6. First controversial event. n/a

Current

1. Best alliance. DDW

2. Most promising alliance. Zeus is a myth

3. Most underestimated alliance. SPARTA (have to be biased sometime in this post)

4. Most overated alliance. Agema Olympii

5. Best leader. n/a

6. Best alliance representitive (on forums) Lobster

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

imagine that the two people saying Zeus is a myth will be top alliance are actually from Zeus is a myth jeez people are always surprising me

DeletedUser

imagine that the two people saying Zeus is a myth will be top alliance are actually from Zeus is a myth jeez people are always surprising me

Only one person has said so ... I'm always surprised about the education levels of people.

As for top ...

TW-Shadow. TW was one of the biggest if not the biggest when I left World 1, Tribal Wars. Likely similar people in the alliance here.

Most promising is Body of Zues ... I could have sworn they were once Body of Hades

Most over rated, haven't really heard of any, but I'll go with MibsMob .. haven't received any attacks which were threatened against me.

DeletedUser

hello?

4. Predict the first top 15 ranked alliance to disband. The award has been given out, to TKE two days ago... though i agree The Imperal Empire would be next

DeletedUser

How come people aren't talking about Dune, Dillagaf or some other top 15 alliances?

I think top 5 BP alliances are probably easier. They are probably going to be something like
1. TW

I don't know the order of the others, but my guess is DDW, ZIAM, are probably going to be in the top 5 of BP. The other 2 spots might be going to DW and fear the darkness.

This is hard to predict because some tribes have a tendency to merge others, increasing their total BP but often decrease their average BP by a bit. DW, AO, Bio have been increasing BP partly due to them fighting TW. TW's own defensive BP has climbed to #4 from around #14 prior to bio signed up alliance with Agema & DW and then telling its member war dec against TW in 24 hours.

I like to add a category, top 5 alliances with most capable military organization and/or potential.

So far, I found the following alliances that we have fought against and/or has had enough combat reports have better military capability. Smaller military oriented alliances have an advantage here because the larger alliances tend to be more disorganized in our experience. The following alliances in my view has been performing fairly well militarily.

DDW (we cleared each other's players, both sides reinforced, and more losses on both sides so they're pretty tough, if they outnumber us on an island, we most likely lost. Conversely, if we outnumber them, we tend to win. We only have 1 case where 2 TW took on 4 DDW and TW cleared 1 or 2 DDW, and DDW cleared 1 TW)

ZIAM (some good exchanges of wiping out players)

Fear the darkness (same)

Thor's hammer.

Some smaller alliances are not too bad based on some of our member report. But, they lack the size to resist effectively if we do put in an effort to wipe them out. Some of them do give our members more tough time in clearing some of them.