And Aurora is done :(

DeletedUser

According to Chewmath,you shouldnt take my word for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Latest Reputation Received (154 point(s) total)
29.01.13 07:50
Thread: And Aurora is done :(
grow a backbone

ROFLMFAO

Of course,it was unsigned again.

Pot - Kettle - Black

DeletedUser6029

I have it on good authority that it is as simple as a flip of a switch for people to see who reps them both negative and positive. I think Grepolis should do away with "hidden" rep.

DeletedUser

Latest Reputation Received (154 point(s) total)
29.01.13 07:50
Thread: And Aurora is done :(
grow a backbone

ROFLMFAO

Of course,it was unsigned again.

Pot - Kettle - Black

whoever repped repent, nice work and you know what your talking about you must be a very clever person.

as for this debacle about nodcrush. who knows what to believe all i can say is he is being CSd bythe allies, wether or not this was a rage quit or a rage VM or RL. we dont know. but i hope everyone has seen what LD get upto with there constant lies and deception. maybe NOD has ran out of spies and is afraid now his allies can actually plan a CS or an OP instead of just winging it all the time

repent says nod has quit, and is being and LD has CSs in all his cities- BIG FAT LIE, but we have become used to LD lies

JTeale says its a joke- BIG FAT LIE no2, NOD is in VM. but Wonderfish(2 10k cities CSed) and dontotuchmytralala(also VM because mathchew cleared all his LS cities and another city with CS) these people were active and then when we made offense against them they went into rage VM so i think going into 42 vacation mode is the LD way of quitting. very selfish because they do not even offer up there cities for there friends. and its selfish to delos full stop.

creghan also lied to me once when i was occupying a city he cleared for me he said there was a 240 LS nuke and 400 horsman on the way, after i asked him what he was sending. LIE, and a LIE in a PM to me. hes lucky he doesnt have any colonys near me

these just some up LD all together and i have been trying to point out on this forum for some time. thye have no honor or respect and cannot fight. they go around attacking me when i was green, did hammon like the revenge i got for it, i heard he was crying in your forum about how he wanted me rimmed.

so to sum up, they go into false pacts, take in acts refugees. attack while green. used shared claims tab to attack green CSs. use spies and stack with GDU ghost towns LOL. not to mention ally with all the top alliance. this is the truth of LD

DeletedUser

Dear matty,

All I can say is you should work in the CIA. You see things that actually aren't there. You see things normal people do not, none of which make any sense. If anything, that fits the CIA in my opinion.

Oh, wait! My dear, am I sorry. I lied. :rolleyes: It's not all I can say.

If I may, what the h-ell do you base the fact that Nod went into VM on him not having enough spies in other alliances? Again, I can positively say, you know nothing, absolutely nothing, and are very impulsive and probably do not think for a few seconds. You base your 'facts' on, again ... nothing. Your mind is very imaginative, I wonder what kind of drawings you made as a child, unless you still are one and still make them. Even then I still wonder.

Again, you take out the same, old, boring, discussed arguments. Progress is a good thing, change is always there, except when you write. Like I said, there are a million reasons why DTMT could have gone into VM and one of them is indeed rageVM'ing. It's possible, but I think not. Your 'victory' over him just wasn't big enough. Our victories over you should have compensated his 'loss' more than enough.

I'm sure you're actually quite happy you're not near Creghan, otherwise your existence in Delos would have ended a long time ago. It is too bad you can hide that fact behind not being near Creghan.

Besides, why the hel would Creghan have to tell you what he's sending? And why the hel would you believe what he said? Creghan probably discarded you as a nuisance when he messaged you, something I myself would also have done.

At the end, you didn't sum up. Again, we see no progress nor change. You take out the same, old, discussed, boring arguments.

If I were a boring, old drag who would repeat himself all the time, I would come up with silly things like NGleslie rageVM'ing. If I wanted to renew an ancient argument that ended in a stalemate, I would certainly come up with things like Aurora talking behind LD backs about taking them down with LD enemies, Aurora recruiting known LD targets, Aurora cluttering up and raging on the forums, Aurora screwing up MCL's, etc.. If I had wanted to add to Auroran disgrace, I would've said how yet again, yesterday, we broke one of their sieges on us and now have the city that attacked us under siege. If I decided to make a total idiot out of myself I would also add something to the effect of all previously mentioned being the gospel and sole truth about Aurora.

Luckily for all of you, I'm not that boring, old drag and thus will not reply to it henceforth. I hope to see some change in the way things are being discussed on these forums in the future. I hope that people can treat each other (that means Repent for you Matty) nicer and with more patience in the near (and far) future. As I realize this message wasn't very nice, I will (hopefully) refrain myself from something like this again. It was to illustrate my point that arguments need to change someday if you want to keep things interesting on here.

DeletedUser

Nod is using VM to try and sort out some RL stuff so that he can return,hence the reason CSs where pulled from his cities,but he has made it very clear that it is unlikely to get sorted.

I hope that clears it up for you 09Chewmath,so that you can stop making assumptions based on absolutely no fact what so ever and making yourself look like an idiot.

DeletedUser

Nod is using VM to try and sort out some RL stuff so that he can return

Happens to all of us from time to time. Real world always comes first, and best of luck to him, hope all is well and he finds his way back here. Looks like PnP on Delos is going to get alot more boring with nod gone, hope I'm wrong. It's been fun watching everyone go back and forth :)

DeletedUser

it sounds to me like LD are imploding and the relationship between ER LD and EOD maybe under pressure :D they have lost alot of cities recently given us lots of BP and lost there leader now. ER and there cowardly trick of trying to dismantle the myrmiodns has back fired because now the myrmidons appear to me to be an almost elite alliance like AU LD EOD HORDE, ER are still MRA though sorry.

i hate to see characters leave a world, i dunno why nukedog left(i think we deserve an explanantion) or nod but they were both good players and made it more exciting and nodcrush probably is/was the best leader on DELOS, even though nod used alot of dirty tricks and alligning with all the top alliances and he would come on to the external to brag about LD, even though there was really nothing much to brag about.

may i say thank you to repent for handing us one of NODS cities on a plate, because of him i realised it could be an oppurtunity to take one of his cities so i sent spies etc and organised the CSing of one of his cities, so we thank you REPENT, you showed how experienced you are. by leaking these details to me. hows about you become a spy for me :D

as for NGleslie, JTeale you must be in the CIA cos you see things that arent there, Ngleslie was actuall on a real holiday. unlike WF and DTMT.

but attention everyone, now that LD is imploding and being CSd in multiple cities. if anyone thinks they can go recruiting there players they have another thing coming. many of them will become refugees and i ask you not to put yourslef or your allaince at risk by harboring such refugees.

DeletedUser37666

CAn we have a thread without LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG post's just some fun and no 'he did this!' 'but he did that!'

DeletedUser

No doubt the slot will be used else where,most likely on one of your cities.

So much for you fighting honorably,just proves youre full of 54it.

DeletedUser6029

CAn we have a thread without LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG post's just some fun and no 'he did this!' 'but he did that!'
Welcome to war game, chest Thumping smack talk. If it is to long or disturbing don't read them. I personally love reading them.

DeletedUser

- Rep for wishing someone well in the real world? Really? Regardless of what you think of nod, some people really need to get a life.

Originally Posted by Repent

Nod is using VM to try and sort out some RL stuff so that he can return

My post that was - repped:

Happens to all of us from time to time. Real world always comes first, and best of luck to him, hope all is well and he finds his way back here. Looks like PnP on Delos is going to get alot more boring with nod gone, hope I'm wrong. It's been fun watching everyone go back and forth

DeletedUser

Balanced it out with some +rep Johkirk.

I think someone has an addiction/infatuation with -rep and does it at random.

DeletedUser37666

i just got a minus rep from domblablabla I don't think he realised that ^ post was a joke

DeletedUser6029

i just got a minus rep from domblablabla I don't think he realised that ^ post was a joke

I will +rep aswell, but give one back ;)
The above bolded is NEVER a joke. I have been around longer than you was an itch in Zeus's pants, and I take rep seriously having seen the results of rep abuse first hand. Rep spamming is disgusting, joke or otherwise. That is why all the rep spam threads are taken out, and I always -rep those who beg for rep rather than earn it.

Be happy I signed it....as always.