And Aurora is done :(

DeletedUser

spam.jpg

DeletedUser

Well mat's gone now so that's no longer a problem lol.

Matt was ok, you need to understand him that's all. Its the characters that make the game fun and matt was a character, I still hope he comes back. This was his parting message to me(I dont think he will mind me posting it up).

"just wanna say thanks to everyone and i really enjoyed fighting in delos with you. its been great. sometimes so captivating i lose myself in the enjoyment and the time flies by. not long before i came back to grep i was medically discharged form the british army(my life) with a twisted back and through a relationship breakdown with a poisonous (LOL) grep kept me busy and my mind busy.

thanks to you all for making this fun for me. this game is just taking too much time up right now. i like my sleep and my days off and a beer. i woke up on saturday and had 3 incoming CSs but i couldnt do anything to them because i was getting ready for work so i just did the normal battle drills and support drills and when i got in i logged into over 600 reports and still 70 incoming with attacks landning then and there and more attacks incoming from ER/EOD/ER. i was off of course, more off that i couldnt do anything about it. my iphone is getting repaired and im unable to sneak a play at work. i had previously turned down nights out with friends and choses to stay in and snipe instead but the pleasure of sniping is quickly gone when you realize this game is taking over. so i came to the decision to call it a day once i got in on sunday morning and i just couldnt be bothered to make sense of the volume of attacks or reports i had, i still had 2 LS nukes and my offense, but all of my defensive units were burned. so i just decided to get my head down and sleep. and call it a day

i also felt like i was increasingly becoming a burden in calling for support for seiges and for defending myself when i was away and uable to snipe(i still think LD somehow know i have started working new shifts and loged off for these entire shifts) .

my phone is broke and im waititng for a new one and this means i cant play while im at work so my best days are behind me.

so right now im just gonna enter a rage VM and perhaps join a new world and maybe edit my ingame personality to not develop as many enemies as possible becuase it has somewhat backfired here im normally an offensive player lol never though id be a no1 defender in the world and thats enough achievement for me. causing chaos for my enemies is a must for me. holding back the enemy who is far greater in number is a must for me and i think we did that together!! and you will likely do that without me.

so good luck in your endeavors and i wish you success in delos *salutes*

again, a big thanks to you. i can be a real nobhead sometimes because i dont think before i type but i took the time to type this

so speaks mathchew90"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29066

Its the characters that make the game fun and matt was a character

Agreed

Matt was ok, you need to understand him that's all.

Disagree, but that's a matter of opinion

this game is just taking too much time up right now. i like my sleep and my days off and a beer

I totally understand that...in my first grepo life I felt the same..too many worlds, too many hours, too little sleep, too much worry. It got to the point where it wasn't a game anymore and stopped being fun. Hopefully he'll rediscover that part...just not in Delos :p

DeletedUser6029

And just who would that be?
I didn't realize it was a play on words when I wrote that, but dammit if it isn't after all :p
Everyone who knows me knows I have high regard for this gem of a......well nevermind, nothing comes quickly to my brain.

waves goodbye to the "regard"

DeletedUser1405

I can understand why you think the guy was ok but he had a personality problem, just look at the last quote on the end of his message, joke or no joke he loved himself to much and was fed his Butt to himself due to his bad attitude.
He made such an issue of Gold users and turns out he was One himself so that says a lot about the personality of the person.
Personally i hope i never run into the guy in the world again(unless he has a personality transplant).

DeletedUser

Figure I'll make a re-appearance on this forum and start by saying: 'That really doesn't sound like the Matty I got to know..' I had respect for Mat, had respect for his canny in battle. That's just about where it ended too. His debating skills were .. awful. I'll save all of you your time and won't go into the details, I'm quite sure you know them already. All the more reason why I'm surprised Mat actually produced something that's readable without getting mightily annoyed at him.

Besides that, he had his crazy obsessions and wasn't always very honest either, not to mention a hypocrite. I like the term Mike chose, a 'personality problem'.

He might be missed in Aurora, but otherwise I'll assume I can speak for a whole lot of people throughout Delos, enemies or not, that he won't be missed.

Another one bites the dust.

DeletedUser29066

I'm still not willing to say they are "done" but I must say I was disappointed by the lack of fight they put up over the weekend when we took all those cities from them. I honestly expected better, and the few pathetic attacks they've launched since then have not exactly inspired confidence in their ability to survive in Ocean 55 much longer. Who knows, maybe they'll all make an exodus down to Ocean 46 soon. That's assuming the rank and file don't jump ship and switch sides before then.

DeletedUser

I didnt realize Au and Horde where in bed with DI.

Last I heard,exploro wanted a cease fire between LD and Au/Horde and combine efforts against DI.

Still up to your old tricks aye exploro,such dubious ways to save your own skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

So who's with who, everone knows that Er,LD,EoD have always worked together, it looks like the rest of the world is becoming One large alliance with no common ground to work on. Its going to get extremely boring if that is the case, we need other alliances fighting each other as well not just Two sides.
I am disappointed at some of the better alliances teaming up with people they have complained about but thats loyalty for you, its easier to side with your enemies than fight them i suppose but wheres the fun in that.

DeletedUser

I am disappointed at some of the better alliances teaming up with people they have complained about but thats loyalty for you, its easier to side with your enemies than fight them i suppose but wheres the fun in that.

You may need to ask that question directly to exploro in order to get an educated/experienced answer.

DeletedUser5554

Mike as I've always said its all part of the game. Many events happen which forces old enemies to suck it up and fight side by side than against each other.